Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud (13094 Views)

Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna / Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million / Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million Bank Loan Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by mikeapollo: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
When did Nigeria Police ever start investigating corruption/financial&economic fraud in this country? I doubt if this is not a calculated attempt to make case that the Police is good enough to fight corruption as a justification for scrapping the EFCC/ICPC. The we will be back to square zero...with the most corrupt institution in charge of fighting corruption!

Nigeria Police? Wonders shall never end!
Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by moremi2008(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
hercules07:

I do not know where you got that your statistics from o, the man is not only qualified but very honest, you think you can face politicians with skeletons in your cupboard? Your Erastus has not even accused him of being dishonest, as per Erastus, he is a hero to his own pockets, you should go and investigate Erastus links with Adenuga and IBB when he was just coming up, as per the acquittal, hope you listened to the judgement, the judge was more concerned about the SANs prosecuting than the case, also he was acquitted on the money laundering charges not for running his bank down, those ones are still pending.

There are certain claims no sane man will make with a straight face. Sanusi is qualified to be CBN Governor? What qualifications, pray tell? You keep claiming he didn't know about probably one of the largest loan write-offs in the history of modern Nigerian banking. How can he NOT know? So he found a way to draw-up a list of debtors but he missed a $100 million + loan write-off? If he didn't know about the write-off, then he is NOT doing his job and is thus, useless. Stop digging yourself into a hole with stupid arguments like this one.
Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by abiolla(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
THAT MAN BUKOLA IS A CERTIFIED THIEF AND KWARA PEOPLE CALL HIM "THE SAINT OF THEIR
TIME"
Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by lastpage: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
When the "civilized World" say Nigeria is a corrupt Nation, me thinks they are referring to the "Nigeria Police Farce" wink

That Organization and its staff, is A CANCER and until it is surgically removed, Nigeria, nay any form of progress, is just doomed.

I am yet to meet a worse, vile human-being, than a Nigerian Policeman/woman

Lastpage
Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by lateef4me(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
There are certain claims no sane man will make with a straight face. Sanusi is qualified to be CBN Governor? What qualifications, pray tell? You keep claiming he didn't know about probably one of the largest loan write-offs in the history of modern Nigerian banking. How can he NOT know? So he found a way to draw-up a list of debtors but he missed a $100 million + loan write-off? If he didn't know about the write-off, then he is NOT doing his job and is thus, useless. Stop digging yourself into a hole with silly arguments like this one.

Thank you Moremi2008 ! When Sanusi finally leaves,mind blowing shady,dirty deals will be exposed which happened under his watch as CBN governor. Just wait and see.....
Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by sholatech(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2012
I don't see how Sanusi Supporters want to exnonerate him from this. Who said Abdulmuttalab recommended and got Sanusi the CBN Job? U must be joking. He could only have supported it but the circles all know it was Saraki and he even boasted about it then. And it is also a coincidence that it was Saraki's manager that Sanusi appointed to oversee Intercontinental Bank after Erastus' sack? It will interest you to know that up till that time, Kwara State FAAC account was with same Intercontinental Bank
Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by olafolarin(m): 5:42am On May 02, 2012
sholatech: I don't see how Sanusi Supporters want to exnonerate him from this. Who said Abdulmuttalab recommended and got Sanusi the CBN Job? U must be joking. He could only have supported it but the circles all know it was Saraki and he even boasted about it then. And it is also a coincidence that it was Saraki's manager that Sanusi appointed to oversee Intercontinental Bank after Erastus' sack? It will interest you to know that up till that time, Kwara State FAAC account was with same Intercontinental Bank

Erastus cried Blue Murder when his bank was aggressively taken over by Sanusi.
Saraki's hand is written all over it.
Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 29, 2013
Any update on this case?
Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by omenka(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2013
I know Bukola is as corrupt as they come, just like most other Nigerian politicians, but his sin was to have blown the lid off the fuel subsidy scam. Since then, he's known no rest.
Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by Kabikala(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Bukola Saraki's media team released a statement a couple of weeks ago claiming he has been cleared by the Police SFU. That was the last I heard of this issue.
Re: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over ₦21B Bank Loan Fraud by nduchucks: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
naijaking1: Police declaring Saraki wanted is just the first step, I'm sure Erastus Akingbola would love to help them out.
Bye the way, all roads lead to Sanusi L Sanusi the man who was recommended by Saraki, the man who appointed Alabi, and the man under whose watch Saraki's billion naira debates were somehow forgaven by Alabi using the bank Akingbola built. How many people have their #29 billion naira debts "written off"?
How much more can one become a criminal?

Nwanne, how body?

You seem to be bent on implicating Sanusi in this mess and by extension, GEJ himself. If your claims are correct, then Saraki singlehandedly made GEJ to appoint Sanusi CBN governor. Saraki also made the senate to confirm Sanusi. Do you now see why you should not take the words of Erastus as gospel - Erastus Akingbola will say anything to save himself from the jail term which awaits him.

Those of you who continue to claim that Sanusi was not qualified for the CBN job must be daft. How can a unqualified man serve with distinction and be recognized internationally? mumus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo, Defections Can’t Stop Buhari - Tinubu / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday / APC Welcomes Appointment Of New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.