Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? (1187 Views)

How Do I Make Money Through Blogging? / What Bookmakers Won't Tell You And Facts About How They Make Money. / After Being Scammed, Can You Retrieve Your Lost Money Through Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? by fubbyy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
Am not paying any money in this nairaland and am 100% sure none of you do,its very free for all of us in here, so how do they make their money,or is it the once in a while advertisement I see on front page? somebody please educate me on this, no insult please cause no1 knows it All.
Re: How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? by Isaactop9(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
I think your internet server give some money to the blog owners when you open the site undecidedI think your internet server give some money to the blog owners when you open the site
Re: How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? by yme1(f): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
They also get paid through ads. For that to happen your blog must be really popular. I have a friend who writes and get paid by brands to run their blog.
Re: How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? by legalwealth(m): 4:46am On Apr 29, 2012
fubbyy: Am not paying any money in this nairaland and am 100% sure none of you do,its very free for all of us in here, so how do they make their money,or is it the once in a while advertisement I see on front page? somebody please educate me on this, no insult please cause no1 knows it All.

It is when those advertisements you see are clicked.....................................
Re: How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? by fubbyy(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for y'all reply but am still confused somehow, whch means if I click on advert product even If I didn't buy seun will get paId? So what if seun is clicking by himself or ask people to, lol.. Very funny , there must be secret of making money from blogging
Re: How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? by ITbomb(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ve never click on any advert on this site, I know many don't , so how does the cents pile up to millions
Re: How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? by 2sexy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
OP your question na wa o.

Okay, here it is. People pay google to advertise their business on Google's sites. Initially, they could handle the ads but it got a point where they couldn't do so anymore.

So instead of losing money(imagine people around the world wanting to advertise their business via google, can they handle that?), Google decided to patner with website owners and ready to share what the advertiser pay them with website owners and this paved the way into a multibillion dollar industry. So, Google pays website owners each time anyone clicks on the ads.

They also have a way of detecting click-fraud. If you click on ads on your site, they will know. They are watching you and if found guilty, you get banned.

But it takes alot of traffic to make good money with adsense. . . It takes work.

If you will like to have a complete knowledge of Google Adsense, goto Amazon.com with your credit card and buy What Google Never Told You About Making Money With Adsense. Its over 100
page book with all the sizzles , bells and whistle about adsense. It breaks it down that even a 10 year old can understand it... It help you break away from the crowd that earns peanut from adsense and shows you how to dollars and not cents. Its written by Joel Comm, the man who earns over $10k per month with Adsense

Or you can buy it from me. . .lol! But seriously, you will gain a lot. I have a copy and its worth more than I paid for it.
Re: How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
Concept + Consistent Writing + Dedication = Blogging Success.

(1) (Reply)

Suprising Way Online To Make $150 A Day. / Pls Guys I Need Ur Help Urgently! Is Cottage Biz Accepted In Nigeria? / Nigerian Customs Re-opened NAHCO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.