Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? (9036 Views)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Litmus: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
(AGI) Nairobi - There have been new attacks against Christians in Africa where one person was killed ad ten wounded, four seriously, when a grenade was thrown at a Catholic church in Nairobi. Police sources have reported that twenty people died in an attack in Nigeria. According to the daily newspaper the Daily Nation, no one has yet claimed responsibility for the attack during Mass at the international Church of God's Miracles in Nairobi's Ngara district. Six of those wounded have been hospitalized at the Guru Nanak Hospital while those most seriously injured are at the National Kenyatta Hospital. A number of witnesses have reported that the bomb may have been placed under the altar by one of those attending Mass, probably an accomplice. No one has yet claimed responsibility but it is thought that the attacks was carried out by the Somali militia Shabaab, linked to Al Qaeda and previously responsible for other attacks against Christians in Kenya. In March one person died in a similar attack in Mombasa and nine died in attack on a bus stop in Nairobi. Last week the American Embassy warned its citizens in Kenya that attacks were considered imminent. . .
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Sealeddeal(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2012
duality: uneasy lies the head that wears the hat.

its not easy to be a nigerian president. those who know how politics is played know that the president is not finding it easy.come to think of it. do you think the president like all that is happening? do you think he never meant well for the country? can he just go on a killing spree eliminating all his enemies? Mr Presidents enemies are just too much and so many of them on nairaland, facebook and other media. i just wonder why this man is so hated for no reason. the way nigeria politics is fashioned some people can not just be arrested just like that. imagine Fashola arresting tununbu; it can not happen. or Ngige arresting chris uba. thats nigeria for you. Mr president needs our support now more than ever. he is even overwhelmed by all this insecurities; but like any other Nigerian he'd just keep hope alive. no one can be trusted anymore not even the vice president.Yes i mean the VP sambo. but it will be foolish for the president to go accusing poeple. all the security apparatus of the state has been infiltrated to a helpless degree. its really unfortunate that an administration with such sovereignty will be marred like this.
anyway, those who started this dance should not complain when the dance can no longer end. those who made the country ungovernable for Mr president. should also know that the country will also be made ungovernable for them IF they get there.
.....this is wonderful write-up.u really understand what is happening.i only wish all the clueless commenter will see this and stop commenting
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Sealeddeal(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2012

its not easy to be a nigerian president. those who know how politics is played know that the president is not finding it easy.come to think of it. do you think the president like all that is happening? do you think he never meant well for the country? can he just go on a killing spree eliminating all his enemies? Mr Presidents enemies are just too much and so many of them on nairaland, facebook and other media. i just wonder why this man is so hated for no reason. the way nigeria politics is fashioned some people can not just be arrested just like that. imagine Fashola arresting tununbu; it can not happen. or Ngige arresting chris uba. thats nigeria for you. Mr president needs our support now more than ever. he is even overwhelmed by all this insecurities; but like any other Nigerian he'd just keep hope alive. no one can be trusted anymore not even the vice president.Yes i mean the VP sambo. but it will be foolish for the president to go accusing poeple. all the security apparatus of the state has been infiltrated to a helpless degree. its really unfortunate that an administration with such sovereignty will be marred like this.
anyway, those who started this dance should not complain when the dance can no longer end. those who made the country ungovernable for Mr president. should also know that the country will also be made ungovernable for them IF they get there.
.....this is wonderful write-up.u really understand what is happening.i only wish all the clueless commenter will see this and stop commenting
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by iyayi05: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
THE CAUSE OF BOMBINGS IN NIGERIA ARE DEFINITELY THE POLITICIANS, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SOURCES OF FINANCE FOR THE BOKO HARAM AS WELL AS THE WEAPONS USED FOR THE DESTRUCTIONS
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by fatadis: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
Seun and Mukina what are u guys doing about dis 419 job placement in UK, abi nairaland won compromise ni, abeg delete the post joor.

2 Likes

Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by maasoap(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
In as much as GEJ is not ready to be committed to anything meaningful, none of those who are working under him can achieve anything. The man is incompetent and corrupt. He is simply an opportunitist. You can defend him as much as you want, but just put it at the back of your mind that Nigerians voted for him and the same Nigerians are the one criticizing him.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by sandysprax(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2012
fatadis: Seun and Mukina what are u guys doing about dis 419 job placement in UK, abi nairaland won compromise ni, abeg delete the post joor.

I wonder what they are waiting for.People posting such things should be deleted completely.This is not a newspaper or job centre plus.It's because of people like this that lecturers here in UK cannot talk about 419 without mentioning that Nigerians invented it.It's even printed in UK text books that Nigerians invented 419 and it Kills me inside each time i come across such things.But they will never mention that a Nigerian(Jelani Aliyu) designed the Chevy volt(first electric car), a Nigerian(Philips Emeagwali) also designed the fastest computer there ever was etc.Very very sad indeed.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by victorazy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
GEJ is the one to blame. They "PDP" people are using them "hoodlums" to kill people and extract human blood for more powers to rule Nigeria forever. It has been revealed that in their cult, a certain amount of human blood has been demanded "that's why GEJ predicted their stoppage time, he knows the truth". Plz Nigerians, you don't need to cry about all these happening, Anti-christ is here and those who do not have the mark of the beast will suffer and will not buy or sell (Revelation 13, vs15-17) "GEJ is among".
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by victorazy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
GEJ is the one to blame. They "PDP" people are using them "hoodlums" to kill people and extract human blood for more powers to rule Nigeria forever. It has been revealed that in their cult, a certain amount of human blood has been demanded "that's why GEJ predicted their stoppage time, he knows the truth". Plz Nigerians, you don't need to cry about all these happening, Anti-christ is here and those who do not have the mark of the beast will suffer and will not buy or sell (Revelation 13, vs15-17) "GEJ is among"
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
I BELIEVE IN THE C-IN-C
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
just saw a clip of it on facebook, check it out guys... so sad!! http:///7xQN7 i really dunno wat to say embarassed more
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by ismhab(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
When Naseer El-rufa'i said, Goodluck Ebele and Azazi are the managers of Boko Haram, people here in Nairaland rain curses on him, thank God the final truth was revealed by one of the managers.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by belvo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2012

if he can't stand the heat he should leave the kitchen
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by farolee(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
egift: General Azazi is the National Security Adviser (a full blooded Soldier), while Jonathan only has BSc in Fisheries (Fisherman) and PhD in Zoology (zoo keeper) - So in a matter like this, the choice is obvious.

This is a fact we all know, Gen. Azazi just approved a confirmation (that is why all the PDP thugs are hiding their head in shame).
the politicians know BH,is just a power play and the innocent civilians suffer it.PDP,OBJ,IBB,ATIKU,T.Y Danjuma and GEJ know it,let them settle the scores between them self.May God destroy PDP on time,this guys are demons.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Ninilowo(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
No body. Group of professional ignoramus.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by duality(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
belvo: if he can't stand the heat he should leave the kitchen

this has always been the stand point of spectators.real participants don't make such statement
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by djcmeon39(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2012
[quote author=ololo12]Funny how people on here go about spewing shit and insulting the President at the slighest chance, they get. For bleeps sake he still remains our President. Either you deal with it and give the man the respect he deserves, or you can keep on whinning like a bunch of weirdos y'all are.

From post like dis above,it obvious to see dat we nigerias ar d ones killin ourselves,
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by 100gigabytes: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
It beats my imagination how despite all the travails our nation Nigeria has and continues to go through, we remain not just the happiest but almost the most religious, with each passing moment the picture is even clear.
In the next few paragraphs rather not touch or discuss, my reason is not to court controversy, but I am sure some folks would be upset and no matter the side of the divide, my intent is to open up a conversation and broaden our learning experience positively.
Ever been to Aba the commercial nerve centre of Abia or visited a local crude oil pipeline village in Bayelsa on Sunday, everyone is in church, all well dressed, venerating to the clergy's vituperations at the devil and worship of God.
You could almost hear a pin drop on the streets of most South-eastern states, as every kidnapper is seeking forgiveness for the past week's adventure while seeking aid for the forthcoming week.
If you are privileged, you want to be in Kano or Katsina, on a Friday, and see how thousands of faithful are running to meet Jumat service, you will not be able discern how a population all running about with ablution rites will not hesitate to perpetuate abominable acts without any sense of remorse.
From the cities of Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Sokoto, you are greeted with billboards of revivals, conventions, conferences, seminars, workshops of various faiths and advertising superstar men/women of God.
Every major celebration comes with either a multi or a non-denominational church service on Sunday, preceded by a Friday mosque service.
We are not short of Catholics, Anglicans, and Pentecostals, on one divide and then Izalas, Nasfat, Ansar-ud-Deen, Anwar- ul Islam, Jamatu Nasiru Islam (JNI), The Jama't Izalat al Bid'a Wa Iqamat as Sunna (JIBWIS), on the other. I have on purpose left out the traditionalists and pagans.
A nation that prides itself with a politically active Witchcraft Association, I have been to many a funeral where different cult groups are fighting for the corpse.
For all sorts of reasons we are compelled to fill forms, stating whether we are Christians or Muslims, in some cases it is narrowed down to us spelling out which sect or group we belong to.
It is a Nigerian society where two-love bird cannot marry because they are from different religion or sects. However the heads of the families involved will not hesitate to steal public funds without recourse to their faith.
So much sentiments to our faith, after all it is supposed to be the essence of our existence, but the fact is that in practice, do we preach what we practice, or practice differently what we preach. A Christian steals and is conveniently defended by a Muslim lawyer, and we call it the profession, the practice,
Yet we are grey with anger when a list is released as we try to fragment the list between how many Muslims and Christians and if the Chairman is a Christian, or if the Secretary is an Ogboni member. Just reflect for a minute my dear reader and answer, is Nigeria as a nation, a Christian or Muslim?
Ever attended a function, and then watch the comic of a Muslim having to pray and then a Christian too having to pray, and it’s amazing as we try to play God.
The new wave of the moment which is private universities are mostly run by Churches and Mosques but the tuition charged are almost impregnable for the masses despite the fact that the widow's mite in many cases make these schools possible.
I know it’s a sore area, no one wants to talk, I dare ask, how has the Christian presidency of Jonathan helped Christians or Muslims, are we better as a people because the Senate President, SSS, NSA, COAS are Christians,
Was it not a Muslim Abacha that brought the Pope, did the Yar'adua presidency benefit Muslims or Christians?
We have become a nation that prays more and works less, forgetting that miracles are no magic, that faith and fate are different concepts.
Both leadership and the led simply forget that the basics of life bare no religious colouration. Good roads are not for Muslims alone; quality hospitals are not the reserve of Christians.
HIV/AIDS does not discriminate between religions, we are sensitive about the Arabic inscription on our notes, yet no Christian ever went to the bank and refused to collect the money because the cashier was Muslim.
One only needs to listen to all the conspiracy theories of Islamic Banking to appreciate that as a nation we are mostly religious bigots, as the noise has faded into the weather.
A falling educational system is not because Muslims did or Christians did not,
The simple preserve of live and let live, love your neighbours as yourself, do unto others as you would have them do to you is lost on us.
We forget that there is a simple reason why God chose us to still co-exist together and it is fate, as long as we are one and remains one, there is need to look at ourselves.
The things that trouble Nigeria are neither Christian or Muslim, corruption, greed, nepotism and ethnic jingoism and parapoism, mismanagement perpetuated by Christians, Muslims, Witches, Wizards and all sorts.
If only we practice the injunctions laid out by our various holy books, our society would be a reflection of our lives. Sadly we are with our various faiths trying to cut our nose to spite the face.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Demdem(m): 12:59am On Apr 30, 2012
Can any truth ever come out from the mouth of the retardeen? Someone that holds more allegiance to his killer party than the people? This I doubt.

Many comments here are ridiculous, the kai-kai infected brain promised us transformation not excuses. He knew what he was going for so u all giving excuses for him should humbly ask him to resign. He is simply incompetent. Deal with it.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by gugus1(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2012
i believe that the NSA, should not make such comments in public, he should report his findings to mr president. I also think this administration has been really friendly, in obasanjo and yaraduas administration you would have answers to provide for talking ill about your president in public places. No matter what good you meant for your action.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2012
Why not just ask wikileaks already grin we know how National Security is blabbed about loosely to lowly American PR secretaries - perhaps our answers lie there. grin grin 2015 is not too far away - it is Nigeria or Burst
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by freecitizn: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2012
It's definitely a no brainer... I'll take Azazi's words over GEJ's anyday. From antecedents, GEJ's speeches are largely in two categories, either he's stating the obvious, or he telling flat-out infracerebral lies. I'd rather believe the fearless general....
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by gowaga68: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2012
Hmm
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Baawaa(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2012

Your thinking faculty has been borrowed!!If GEJ know he cannot rule this country,he should resign honorably
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by buJu234: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
@chyzoo4u
can't u 4 once talk without calling names Even if you don't have respect for your elders try and garnish your president with a little respect. You guys just spit rubbish as you like online. Thank your goodness we ain't in military rule any longer. No one dares call name then. Imao[s]

this is what i dislike in this country;;;

why cant we call names in a civilian govt.?

everyone in the South are jst making noise; why the northern/BH are practising what they say.. & preach.

have u heard of any mosques; Iman; governor or northern elders talk against BH...

lets face the facts....

THE SOUTHERN NIGERIANS MAKES TOO MUCH NOISE.... and they are too divided; not even united via Christianity.

Cele-man is against winners man; Christ embassy against okotie church`s members; Deeper life against Christ embassy; RCCG against TB Joshua etc etc...
same Igbo re against Yorubas; Itsekiri against Ijaw; etc
when they bombed in Kano; if an Igbo man dies it doesnt concern a yoruba man; when the Yoruba prof. was killed in the BUK bomb; igbos said little or nothing abt it?
PDP even divided against her self in the south; when GEJ wanted to run for 2011; Ibori & silva (his own Niger Deltan brothers) etcs were all against him...

now Azazi have jst said the truth behind the bombing in the north; his own brother GEJ ( whom i believe he might have told) is now against him...

is this how we the southerners are going to stand against the Northern mafias ( like the Chiroma & co); they will defeat us within months...
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Arosa(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
Azazi, have just confirmed what we(Nigerians)already know. So GEJ, the ball is in your court, play it and play it well.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by anthony86(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
Those who go about deciding who to believe about the boko haram issue are probably babies that must always be spooned fed evry day. Are they not in this country or what?

Are we not in this country when some group of politicians said that they would make the country ungovernable for goodluck should he win the election. The NSA has said nothing new.what I would have love to hear is what solution he has proffered rehearsing the problems in Nigeria over and over is not the solution infact it is a Lazy mind way out.

Those limiting these politcians to come from only the PDP are simply myopic or probably ignorant. Who doesnt know nigerian Politicians they dont have any party they can be PDP today CPC tomorrow. ask yourself on which platform did Atiku contest the Presidential election in 2007.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Redhot111(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2012
fried-rice:
analysis drawn from a palmwine intoxicated mind.
y all these long talks? R u tryin 2 make me believe Jona, wen i know frm d start dat PDP knws exactly wat d bombing tin is all about? I dey tire 4 you o.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by Redhot111(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
owendei: is nt all abt degree bro. it's abt actin. azazi is d nsa fyn. bt wat has he done regardin his discovery as d nsa? is it abt sayin who's responsibl 4 wat @ d south south summit? no. its abt bringin dem 2 buk i tynk. let him perfom 4 d functn he's paid n trusted 4 pls.
. Guess u dnt knw wat an adviser is. Azazi is only an adviser and nt d commander in chief of our army. So u expected him 2 assume d position of d presido? I beg hide ur face in shame.
Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by yunafa(f): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
DEAD BODY GET ACCIDENT...
CONFUSION BREAK BONE...
DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD BODY AND THE OWNER OF DEAD BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FELA WAS REALLY A GREAT MAN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncertainty Over Electoral Bill As 30-Day Period For Buhari’s Assent Ends / 2023: Tinubu Appoints Masari Senior Adviser On Admin, Wamako, Special Duties / Ganduje Left Over ₦500bn Debt - Kano Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.