Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Snoop Dogg Sings In New Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Snoop Dogg Sings In New Single (716 Views)

D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money / Wizkid Features Akon On Don't Dull Remix, Akon Sings In Pidgin English / Nigerian-born Performer Emmanuel Uwechue Is nowA Chinese Star (sings In Chinese) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Dogg Sings In New Single by jerrymania(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2007
Have you heard Snoop Dogg's new Single Sensual Seduction? Snoop sang the first two verses but he used Vocoder. His voice was nice.
Re: Snoop Dogg Sings In New Single by bolajibaok(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2007
@jerrymania
and so what ? :ojerry madness, ur madness must continue forever fool!
Re: Snoop Dogg Sings In New Single by leereekz: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2007
snoop should go and sit down joo!! old man still doing gangsta, nonsense!!!!
Re: Snoop Dogg Sings In New Single by youngmayor(m): 1:10am On Nov 11, 2007
whts up folks im young mayor , always waned to invent somthing like a plane that run on WATER , or something like that but insted i got the reciepe for stin toning, does not bleach , just reduces the action of the melanin and serves as sunfilter , ie, it filters just vitamin d and blocks the rest when you bathe in the morning everyday you will see what i mean, and contains no HYDROQUINE.MECURY,ALUMINIUM,SUNSCREEN, OR ANY CANCER RELATED ATTRACTING INGREDIENT its fresh mix natural plants and natural chemicals
THE PLANT<FILTERS THE VITAMIN D AND BLOCKS THE RAYS THAT MAKE THE SKIN ULTRA VIOLET AND BLACK>
THE NATURAL CHEMICALS<refreshes the skin while you are asleep, bringing the melanin to a natural low level>
.,, wondering how i got the formular, i studied tanning creams that beyonce.shakira.eve and all these celebreties use, tthe sun tan creams simply increases the melanin level and retain ultra violet rays so when they bathe,shower or sleep the effect is permernent , thats why they go to the swimming poool after suntaning
i produce strictly on order since i don't use preservative so as to avoid side effect
witha gurantee of 40% toning after 3weeks 70%after a month 100%after 2 months
and u are sure of not getting black knuckles ,elbows ,knees and toe joints,
email me , b4limits4real@yahoo.com, phone no*08087416817
smile ,laugh thats the primary young looking ingredients

(1) (Reply)

5 Naija Videos In 2007 U Cherish So Much / Lara George's Version Of Wunmi Dele / "Olugbese Obasanjo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.