Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Exceptional Comments On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Exceptional Comments On Nairaland (1289 Views)

I Need 'end Time' Comments On This Photo.... / Some Silly Comments On Nairaland / Basketmouth Comments On The New Blackberry Porsche. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exceptional Comments On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
On this great forum i have come across lots of comments both the good, the bad and the ugly. So here lets paste and share the funniest, most er.otic, dumbest, most useless, out of point, most intelligent, most grammatically endowed, most worstest english... You name it.
The funniest for me would be
afrobaby: The title of the movie tells u the whole story line.
A ghost will be looking on both sides of the road before crossing
Re: Exceptional Comments On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2012
the most grammatically endowed would be
Yorisb:

Spoken like a true psychosomatic sufferer - A condition which permits the sufferer to validate 2 conceptually contradictory beliefs-c[i]u[/i]m-conjectures.cheesy wink Again I ask, how did u come about the emboldened conjectures in quote? Vide infra:
Re: Exceptional Comments On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
then the most graphic/disturbing picture

Re: Exceptional Comments On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
Most stupid question would be
Kanimoe: I didnt know how to explain it to her so I guess this one goes out to all the male Nairalanders.

According to her it just crossed her mind and she basically wants to find out what happens to the penis when we sit on the toilet, if it sticks out of the bowl or dangles in. I am sure there are experiences to be shared.
Re: Exceptional Comments On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
the most self destructive comment would be
Idowuogbo: Thick jus like moi cheesy
Re: Exceptional Comments On Nairaland by Ruqaya(f): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
Owwwww
Re: Exceptional Comments On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ruqaya: Owwwww
@what?
Re: Exceptional Comments On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
I dont remember who he was talking to but when tellwisdom told some dude to "go and wash plates my friend".

Omg! I had cramps! grin i nearly died laughing!
Re: Exceptional Comments On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/925979/exceptional-comments-nairaland#10707792

smh. that reminds me of when sexkillz just started out. grin
Once upon a time, You'd need a dictionary to understand his posts! Lmao

Btw blogger awesome signature grin
Re: Exceptional Comments On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin: https://www.nairaland.com/925979/exceptional-comments-nairaland#10707792

smh. that reminds me of when sexkillz just started out. grin
Once upon a time, You'd need a dictionary to understand his posts! Lmao

Btw blogger awesome signature grin
Lol, jst when i tot no one understood the title of the thread...would have been real fun wouldn't it?
Am i supposed to say thanks abt the signature thingy? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny 8 Best Selling Books In Town / Can You Read This? / A Must Read Bible Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.