Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Everybody Is A Racist... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everybody Is A Racist... (969 Views)

This Photo Confirms That Nobody Is Born A Racist! It’s Something We Learn. / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. / How Do You Keep Your Sons Safe In A Racist Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Is A Racist... by marvelck: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
Everybody is a Racist...whether black or white. cos most people do practice one form of segregation or the other in their home or office. And segregation is also an act of racism. If you are not a racist, then why do you treat your own kids better and favourably than the househelp in your home. Sometimes these househelps might even be related to either the wife or the man of the house in a way. But yet she's treated differently and unfairly. and some men are also known to treat their mistresses/girlfriends better than their wives. and there are those who also treat their wives better than their own mothers. saying that their wives comes first. forgetting the sacrifices and labour your mother or family might have made to get you to where you are as a man. Some even treat their dogs or pets better than their security man or cook. if you see what some dogs are fed, it's far better and more nutritious than what most maiguards (security man who guards a house) eat daily. together with the meagre amount, some collect as salaries. some wives are also known to buy the best dress and shoes for their own kids, but give their house girls third hand or used clothes and old shoes to wear. is this not a form of segregation? you and your family eat on the dinning table, eating and drinking the best of meals and juice everyday, while your house girl/boy is made to eat his or her meals sitting either on the floor or on a small stool in the kitchen. You and your kids dress elegantly everyday, while your house boy or girl are clothed in either rags, worn out or over-size clothes. making them look haggard while you and your kids look gorgeous all the time. is this not segregation? There are even some who intentionally starve their house helps atimes (maybe as a punishment for an offence committed). And if you see the amount of food they waste in such a house everyday, you will pity their house helps who are most times starved. And every sunday you give your house help #50 or less to give as offering in the church, while you and other members of your family give #500 or more as offering. And there are those who dont allow their house help to sit in the sitting room or watch TV. they are made to stay in their room, whenever they are not over working cooking, washing or cleaning the house 24/7. I can go on and on, for there are several acts of segregation some people practice either in their homes or offices against others, knowingly or unknowingly. and yet, they are always the first to scream and complain of racism or segregation in other places. when they are also guilty of the same offence. Mind you, I'm not saying you should treat others the same way you treat yourself, your wife or kids. But at least if you cant treat them equally and fairly, then try and treat them like human beings...
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by tiebe: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2012
this is sooo true! we all shout racism, but in Nigeria, even tribes in the same state call each other names and do all sorts. yet, we wanna be treated equally soon as we step out. and this isnt unique to Nigeria, all over the world where there are different tribes in the same geographical area, there's tribalism. different name (tribalism, racism), same effect!
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18 mah nigga

abeg show

i wan show you somethin'
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by donstan18: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
shycypher2:
donstan18 mah nigga
abeg show
i wan show you somethin'
Ma tightest hommie cheesy
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by donstan18: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:

Ma tightest hommie cheesy
nice 1.
jus read my next post well...
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
A moderator is targetin' me.

I was surprisingly banned today & when I checked my offence, I saw d 1st picture. grin

Knowin' I have & can never say such, I immediately searched that insult on nairaland and it brought picture 2. grin

Proof that I never committed that offence.

They framed me with someone else's offence just to find an excuse to ban me. grin

I must be a very strong man.

Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
i wan spread am on romance, politics & crime section where large audience dey.

but incase they ban me (which i know they will) help me push am further.

Dem dey frame ppl wey dem no like up now...

maybe i don insult their babe grin
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by donstan18: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
shycypher2:

I was surprisingly banned today & when I checked my offence, I saw d 1st picture. grin

Knowin' I have & can never say such, I immediately searched that insult on nairaland and it brought picture 2. grin

They framed me with someone else's offence just to find an excuse to ban me. grin

Lol, cheesy it could be a mistake cheesy

Why not halla them maybe pm them for them to know cheesy

Lol, cheesy cheesy

Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=64849724][/quote]

Thanks man
you go see my posts shortly...
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by donstan18: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
shycypher2:

Lol, cheesy cheesy
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by donstan18: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
shycypher2:

Thanks man
you go see my posts shortly...
How long is the ban?
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:
How long is the ban?

E dey there na.
April 03. grin
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy cheesy

No be mistake. You cant make that sort of mistake.
you never look my dp?
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by donstan18: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
shycypher2:

No be mistake. You cant make that sort of mistake.

you never look my dp?

Hahahahah these Mods no get joy oooo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

See corruption grin grin

April cha shocked?

Just call their attention in a gentle approach for them to know what they did, gentle approach ooo grin grin
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahahah these Mods no get joy oooo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

See corruption grin grin

April cha shocked?

Just call their attention in a gentle approach for them to know what they did, gentle approach ooo grin grin

Tried that all through last year. They'll ignore you.

Thats why i went gung-ho on them.

Its deliberate. Check my dp you go understand.

Very petty fool.
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by donstan18: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
shycypher2:

Tried that all through last year. They'll ignore you.
Thats why i went gung-ho on them.
Its deliberate. Check my dp you go understand.
Very petty fool.
Lol cheesy cheesy
U suspecting someone grin grin
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:

Lol cheesy cheesy

U suspecting someone grin grin

Not suspect.

Verified.

He knows that I know its him.

Check ShyCypher's dp.
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by donstan18: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
shycypher2:

Not suspect.
Verified.
Check ShyCypher's dp.
Seen cheesy cheesy
Chillas grin
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by donstan18: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
shycypher2:

Not suspect.
Verified.
Check ShyCypher's dp.
Seen cheesy cheesy
Chillas grin
Re: Everybody Is A Racist... by donstan18: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
shycypher2:

Not suspect.
Verified.
Check ShyCypher's dp.
Seen cheesy cheesy
Chillas grin

(1) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant For Her Step -son / Newly-wed Couple Killed In Crash Warned Against Going On Trip? / Court Dissolves 17 Years Marriage Over Disagreement On Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.