Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

The International Council Of Man's Laws - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The International Council Of Man's Laws (1101 Views)

Olubadan-In-Council Declares Eze Ndigbo Illegal / Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council / Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The International Council Of Man's Laws by sallybonne(f): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
The International Council of Man's Laws.

1: Under no circumstances may 2 men share an umbrella.

2: Any man who brings a camera to a bachelor's party may be legally killed & eaten by his friends.

3: If you've known a guy 4 more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits foreva unless u actually marry her.

4: No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering your mate's birthday is strictly optional.

5: Only in situations of mortal and/or physical peril are u allowed to kick another guy in the nuts.

6: Unless you're in prison, neva fight naked.

7: If a man's zip is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.

8: A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.

9: It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances:
(a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
(b) The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her Blouse.
(c) After wrecking your boss's car.

10: NEVER compliment a guy on his six-pack.

11: Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours, except if she's withholding sex pending your response.

12: Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing i.e., both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.

13: Thou shall not buy a car in the colours of brown, pink, lime green, orange or sky blue.

14: There is no reason for guys to watch Men's Gymnastics. Ever.

15: We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference btw them? In an effort to keep u informed, the definition of each is listed below:

* 'GUTS' is arrivin home late after a nite out wit the guys, being assaulted by ur wife wit a broom, & havin the guts to say, 'are you still cleaning or are u flying somewhere?'
* 'BALLS' is comin home late after a nite out wit the guys smelling of perfume & beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife square on the ass & havin the balls to say, 'u're next fatty!'
I hope this clears up any confusion,

The International Council of Man Laws, Nigeria.
Re: The International Council Of Man's Laws by blackboi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
¿
Re: The International Council Of Man's Laws by ifyalways(f): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
Very funny.I'm no male but can identify some truths in your post.
Nice.
Re: The International Council Of Man's Laws by sallybonne(f): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
blackboi: ¿

Any p,blackboi
Re: The International Council Of Man's Laws by sallybonne(f): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
ifyalways: Very funny.I'm no male but can identify some truths in your post.
Nice.

Yes
Re: The International Council Of Man's Laws by blackboi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
sally bonne:

Any p,blackboi
u sound like my ex-gfriendcheesy
Re: The International Council Of Man's Laws by Nobody: 9:09am On May 03, 2012
Avoid looking at the mirror when taking a p1ss. Best to look to the heavens.

Thou shall not pull down pants to take a p1ss. Use the damn zipper!

At the urinal, Thou shall not talk to another man with your tool in your hand. You can't even pick the phone if it rings.

Thou must do your damn best to avoid any kind of body contact at the men's room. You may have to skip a urinal or two or three or hell try to use the one on the other side of the room. The more room the better.
If none of the above can be acheievd then wait till the urinal is free. If you are really pressed, do the do in a stall. Then walk out with a stern face!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Say "In Fact" In Your Language? / A Thread For Same Heritage Nigerians- Ie If Your Parents Are From The Same Tribe / Why I Prefer Hausa Women To The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.