Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ghana, Benin, SA, Kenya, Ethiopia, Senegal... Beat Nigeria In Global Biz Rating! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana, Benin, SA, Kenya, Ethiopia, Senegal... Beat Nigeria In Global Biz Rating! (1551 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Happy, Drops In Global Happiness Ranking – VanguardNgr / President Buhari To Jet To Kenya, Ethiopia / Buhari Leaves For Kenya, Ethiopia Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana, Benin, SA, Kenya, Ethiopia, Senegal... Beat Nigeria In Global Biz Rating! by Drlumi: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2012
In the recently released report by the World Economic Forum (WEF)’ 2012 Global Competitiveness on best countries for business, countries like Ghana, Benin, South Africa, Kenya, Sengal and Malawi were ranked higher than Nigeria!

http://kudizone.com/blog/2012/04/30/ghana-benin-south-africa-kenya-ethiopia-senegal-beat-nigeria-in-global-business-rating/

But if they (Mr President and the Ministers) say our economy is one of the fastest growing in the world, how can that be if we are not considered competitive even in Africa? Or am I misunderstanding the report? smiley
Re: Ghana, Benin, SA, Kenya, Ethiopia, Senegal... Beat Nigeria In Global Biz Rating! by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2012
With a few more years of this boko nonsense and ignoring our obvious problems, don't be surprised if Somalia overtake us. What is helping us for now is the high oil price.

Honestly, my blood is boiling right now at the situation my people find themselves in: one of the most enterprising people in Africa, but held down and tied to a cursed and failed sysytem angry. The bastards that fought to bring us back into this unholy union, brought us back onboard a sinking ship which they themselves have no passion or love for, or have the know-how and expertise to steer safely to safe and calm waters.
Re: Ghana, Benin, SA, Kenya, Ethiopia, Senegal... Beat Nigeria In Global Biz Rating! by Aringarosa(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2012
@PROUD IGBO, you couldn't have said it better.
Re: Ghana, Benin, SA, Kenya, Ethiopia, Senegal... Beat Nigeria In Global Biz Rating! by Drlumi: 1:08pm On May 20, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
With a few more years of this boko nonsense and ignoring our obvious problems, don't be surprised if Somalia overtake us. What is helping us for now is the high oil price.

Honestly, my blood is boiling right now at the situation my people find themselves in: one of the most enterprising people in Africa, but held down and tied to a cursed and failed sysytem angry. The bastards that fought to bring us back into this unholy union, brought us back onboard a sinking ship which they themselves have no passion or love for, or have the know-how and expertise to steer safely to safe and calm waters.

I really hope it doesn't get to that (the bolded part). If we would stop deceiving ourselves with fake progress reports, we still have all it takes to lead Africa.
Re: Ghana, Benin, SA, Kenya, Ethiopia, Senegal... Beat Nigeria In Global Biz Rating! by lexus1: 1:15pm On May 20, 2012
Drlumi:

I really hope it doesn't get to that (the bolded part). If we would stop deceiving ourselves with fake progress reports, we still have all it takes to lead Africa.
I have confidence in your judgment [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Nigerian Commits Suicide In UK Over Fear Of Deportation / Nigerian Troops In Mali As Officers Solicit Food From Locals / APC Will Never Rule Nigeria – Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.