Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State (19239 Views)

Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by shegzy4luv(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2012
What annoys me most is that nasty statement 'we are on top of d situation''

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Omexonomy: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2012
May the sponsor of BH die painful death. May they never know happines for the rest of thier life
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by achi4u(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
shegzy4luv: What annoys me most is that nasty statement 'we are on top of d situation''
yea,what do u wanna hear?
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by clemmonce(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2012
DAY11.:
I dey fear to type! embarassed

Boko guys dey on NL plenty! lipsrsealed
u got me laffin.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Saiqbros(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
My God! wat is dis country turnin 2, so now bomb blast happen everyday
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by kinguwem: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
I'm presently in Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo. There are a lot of casualties. I saw about 20 patients. About 5 were taken to the theatre for operations. Presently, there is no fatality in the hospital, though some patients are in a critical condition. We are doing everything possible to stabilize the patients.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by adefash(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2012
Willy4Willy: Northerners must have their own Country
ABIIIII
MUST WE BE TOGETHER? FREEDOM IS FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT.HABA!
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by blackboi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
All these attractive distractions, so we can forget the subsidy prob outcome
Keep on deceiving yourselves (thieves), i won't forget... U all owe N1.7 Trillion to be paid in less than 3 months.
Bastard PDP, Enemy of Nigeria angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by begwong: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
kinguwem: I'm presently in Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo. There are a lot of casualties. I saw about 20 patients. About 5 were taken to the theatre for operations. Presently, there is no fatality in the hospital, though some patients are in a critical condition. We are doing everything possible to stabilize the patients.
are u a docta or. . .

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by All4sms: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
what is happening in Nigeria happened in many country countries in the world,that's the concept of DIVIDE AND RULE, this Cabal and lefties are always trying to diverge our attention with this so called BOKO HARAM, so that they can be stealing our money and transforming us in to slaves!!!,As Youth, We have to make our discussion based on how to improve our bewitching country for our future generation, not always speaking Rubbish based on our own personal Sentiment!![color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by tiarabubu: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
kinguwem: I'm presently in Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo. There are a lot of casualties. I saw about 20 patients. About 5 were taken to the theatre for operations. Presently, there is no fatality in the hospital, though some patients are in a critical condition. We are doing everything possible to stabilize the patients.

I guess you are a medical worker.

May God bless you guys real GOOD! You guys and those who troop to help in every way possible are the heroes of this tragedy. Put in your best - for through you we have won a small but significant victory yet; they try to take what you strive hard to preserve. May all the patients make a full recovery. Amen!

Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOGETHER WE CAN DEFEAT THESE BEASTS! Lets all do our part from the constructive critics to the life savers and everyday citizen.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
dis aint news anymore...pls we r stl waiting for da subsidy money to be refund bk even if u r al untouchabl!u cnt distract evryone....God is watchin
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by simps(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
This calls 4 immediate evaluation of the country's security measures. What is going on? How should the police commissioner be the target? It is also rather unfortunate that the Northern elders are aware of all the happenings. Each time an ex-military president visit a state in succession there will be bomb blast. Why not pick him up for questioning? Let the govt do something before we all go by the way of Boko Haram.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Kx: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2012

Sounds like a scene from the battle front of a civilian war.
Would it get worse than this if we were at war
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by anthony86(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
Nigerians brace up and get your bomb-proof vest at Alaba just #10,000 only, corpers can get it for a subsidized price of #7,000 after showing a valid Identification card .Hurry and get yours limited stock available.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
The campaign of terror as currently engaged by Islam has no end.

I pity Nigerians who think Jonathan is the problem.
And I pity Nigerians who think that Islam will embrace peace.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by seenoevil1: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
[size=20pt]NOTHING DEY HAPPEN !!! THIS ONE NIGERIA ALL OF US GO ENJOY AM . NO SHAKING ! ONE NAIJERIYA [/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
deshclones:

mba nu..lai lai...nothing like southern nigeria...its biafran republic..let the traitor yaribas go find their own country..we are well off without them... wink wink wink

guy no matter how hard u hate the yorubas or no matter how fierce the tribal war is on nairaland... Yoruba nation still remains the best ally that why southern nigeria can never break either for political reasons or resources benefit south will still remain one take it or leave it..... So Just dey dere dey dere and keep deluding urxef
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Watchit1: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
At the rate this Boko issue is going, the military may decide to take over if GEJ have no immediate clue , If it's is not already been plan, and if this happen the northerner in the military will make sure they kill all non norther high ranking officer to appease their norther populace so that they can have full control - Otherwise what do you think is going on with all this and where will it land. -Let us pray for this country call Nigeria, it really becoming seriously and cheeps are getting down for all to see
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
blackboi: All these attractive distractions, so we can forget the subsidy prob outcome
Keep on deceiving yourselves (thieves), i won't forget... U all owe N1.7 Trillion to be paid in less than 3 months.
Bastard PDP, Enemy of Nigeria angry
kikikikikikiki grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by crackhouse(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
honeric01: PDP, stop this rubbish haba, didn't these people you are killing vote for you? didn't they? angry
shut up there. Banza, olodo.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
Don't worry fellow citizens. All you have to do is tolerate the bombings till June since Jona said that by June, all bombers will be exterminated. Hang in there.

sad sad country
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by ignis: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2012
ayox2003: How many people will remain in this country by 2015 if this nonsense continues?
Let Nigeria split before the next election!
Dividing of Nigeria is the only way forward... We southerners are tired of living together with this wild donkeys.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Aringarosa(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2012
Terrorism is the bogeyman that will never die. Funds will be needed forever to combat this invisible, ever changing foe.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by kinguwem: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
I'm presently in Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo. There are a lot of casualties. I saw about 20 patients. About 5 were taken to the theatre for operations. 3 corpses were deposited in the mortuary. Some patients are still in a critical condition. We are doing everything possible to stabilize the patients.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by oba009(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2012
See my comrade so you are planning that hush u never wake up u re still sleeping aboki na

achi4u: based on ur question...we the BH haram sect are spreading our attact to SS,SE and SW will be worst hit...just log on to NL for the update of our activities.we want this country divid.

have i answerd ur quest?grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by jummy05: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2012
When i was very young i used to hear the news that there were bomb blasts in Pakistan,Afghanistan, Tajikistan; Turkmenistan; Uzbekistan,Sudan.That time i thought those countries were in another world different from that of Nigeria.But now,i now come to realize that those countries have Nigeria as their master in bomb blasting in the same world.

To be candid with ourselves,Jonathan should be apportioned 99% of the blame for frequent bomb blast because of his greediness and failure to match his greediness with actions.

I am not a politician and i dont intend to be one,every one knows that Jonathan should not have contested for 2011 election judging by the PDP Constitution.But he went ahead to contest at the expense of other candidates from the North.If we are not going to deceive ourselves,Boko haram is one of the fallout of Jonathan Presidency.

Be as it may be ,one would have expected Jonathan to come to office with power and deep thinking on how he would checkmate any uprising from the region he has robbed.Mr President came to the Aso Rock with empty head and intention of spending eight years in office.

Lastly,in stead for Jonathan to think deeply on the statement credited to General Azazi ( his National Security Adviser),he is disapproving the claim of the man.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by Dawdy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
All4sms: what is happening in Nigeria happened in many country countries in the world,that's the concept of DIVIDE AND RULE, this Cabal and lefties are always trying to diverge our attention with this so called BOKO HARAM, so that they can be stealing our money and transforming us in to slaves!!!,As Youth, We have to make our discussion based on how to improve our bewitching country for our future generation, not always speaking Rubbish based on our own personal Sentiment!![color=#990000][/color]
ure making alot of sense here.
Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by tit(f): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2012
jummy05: I am not a politician and i dont intend to be one,every one does that Jonathan should not have contested for 2011 election judging by the PDP Constitution.But he went ahead to contest at the expense of other candidates from the North.If we are not going to deceive ourselves,Boko haram is one of the fallout of Jonathan Presidency.

Obj made a deal to rule for only 4 years (1999-2003). He broke it.
Nobody started throwing bombs.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State by kinguwem: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
tiarabubu:

I guess you are a medical worker.

May God bless you guys real GOOD! You guys and those who troop to help in every way possible are the heroes of this tragedy. Put in your best - for through you we have won a small but significant victory yet; they try to take what you strive hard to preserve. May all the patients make a full recovery. Amen!

Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOGETHER WE CAN DEFEAT THESE BEASTS! Lets all do our part from the constructive critics to the life savers and everyday citizen.
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I'm a medical officer in the hospital. 27 casualties were brought to the Accident & Emergency Department. 3 were brought in dead. Most of the patients sustained injuries on the limbs, trunk and head from sharp nails and flying objects. Most of the patients are currently stable. Some arrests were made. We hope that the security agents will be able to control the situition. God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno; Kill Two (Photos) / Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.