Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Songs From 'american Dream' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Songs From 'american Dream' (1014 Views)

Empire II Premiere Threatened By Lawsuit From American Gangster / 10 Fighting Tips From American Movies That Will Get You Killed In Real Life / 100 Things Learnt From American Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Songs From 'american Dream' by adetina(f): 12:27am On Nov 11, 2007
who here has seen the movie 'american dream'? apparently there are 2, but the one i speak of has main characters named ade and lola. idk their names but jim iyke also stars. umm it's about a nigerian-american girl visiting lagos and the poor boy doing and losing everything just to join her in the states. loved the movie, only annoyed that part II isn't out yet so whoever hasn't seen it, should wait so they can be watched 2gether. pls help! thanx
Re: Songs From 'american Dream' by adetina(f): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2007
omg i 4got to say what i was looking 4 lol. ok, who knows the r&b song in that movie (the one that's played when lola is shown)?? i've so fallen in love with it, i like replay the parts in the movie where the song is, just so i can hear the snippets again. there are credits but my copy makes the words illegible. pls, anyone?     also the song in the 1st party scene, i love the sound. i wouldn't mind checking out that band too. thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Natalie Teeger Vs Sharona Flemeing / The Projection Foundation Supports New Outdoor Film Festival In Nigeria / Vanessa Invites You To Celebrity Salon Reality TV Show Audtions @ Goethe Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.