Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee (6002 Views)

Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn / Arsenal's Backary Sagna, Mertesacker And Podolski Learning Azonto / Arsenal For Relegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by Emphasis(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2012
Podolski will be a good signing, but have lost faith on wenger. Though Credit must be given to wenger for turning a nightmare of a season into a something worthwhile with much promises. But then wenger has lost touch with coaching tactics.
Lucky for the old dutchman, that Van Persie and Song have been fit thru out the season.. It would have been a different ball game if either of them(over used) had gotten injured in the course of the season.
If we want to win trophies... Then wenger must go.
Up gunners
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by passionate88: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
Buchiano(m):
Welcome Podolski
YES OOOO WELCOME PODOL[b]SKILL[/b]
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2012
kunzel:
And how do you define a world class player. Some people just like moaning for moaning sake.SMH
You must be very sillllly. A world class football player is a player bought without the fees been undisclosed.
realsammie: go and check again..mumu
F00l wetin you wan go check?
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by Blackbody20(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
As a matter of fact, this has clearly shown dat arsenal have learnt from thier lessons. Hoping to see the german help arsenal in lifting a trophy next season.
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by clip: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
I think Wenger is still one of the best coach in the world. Making Arsenal 3rd richest club in the world is not a joke. After all, football is all about making money and fun. Arsenal has that with or without trophy. Febragas left arsenal for Barca only for him to see that the Barca end has come. Up Arsenal, Up Wenger ? The only club players add money to leave for another club and add money to come to Arsenal. Also accepting pay cut all to be Arsenal player.
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
sholasys: Am very much pleased with this development. let him sell-off or seek tranfer for Ramsey, Chammach, [b]benayoun and Gevinho [/b]quick quick. This guys almost kill me with heart-attack

This one no be Arsenal fan o. Onto other things, why tha feck aren't we signing the likes of Demba Ba and Clint Dempsey
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by azeeza(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2012
mukina2: the start of new things .. welcome Poldi cool
Say that again and louder!!!!
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by realsammie(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
yorke:
You must be very sillllly. A world class football player is a player bought without the fees been undisclosed.
go check ur father ddiicckk EWU
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by kunzel(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
yorke:
This guy seriously needs help. Can someone please recomend a good Psychiatric hospital for this fellow.
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by 1025: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
podolki will replace van persie and arsenal will make millions while fans will wait to boo the player.
man city academy(arsenal) will always have a product for sale.
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by ekeroyal(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2012
kunzel:
This guy seriously needs help. Can someone please recomend a good Psychiatric hospital for this fellow.

On behalf of Nairaland Association of Arsenal Fans(NLAAF) I recommend YABA LEFT

Otooro from jokes section is an ambulance driver in that place he can assist. Just contact him.
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by kunzel(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2012
ekeroyal:

On behalf of Nairaland Association of Arsenal Fans(NLAAF) I recommend YABA LEFT

Otooro from jokes section is an ambulance driver in that place he can assist. Just contact him.
Fenks bro, we should help him @ once before he runs into the market.
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by Gudnews1(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2012
Welcm poldi
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by zalight(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2012
mukina2:
The 26-year-old, who has 95 caps for the national team, will switch to the Gunners for around £11million after both clubs and the player reached agreement over the deal.

Podolski said: “The move to Arsenal provides a great opportunity for me to gain experience in international competitions at a top European club.

Podolski started his career at Cologne before rejoining them in 2009 after an unhappy three-year spell at Bayern Munich.

And he added: “I have made this decision not against Cologne but for this great opportunity and the good of my own individual development.

“This was not an easy decision for me at all, as Cologne, our fans and the city are something special for me.

"I will always carry Cologne in my heart. We need to pool our strengths now and have to be fully focused on our survival in the Bundesliga.”

Source

Lukas Podolski "I'm moving to Arsenal to win trophies".

Lol,And they say the Germans haven't got a sense of humour. I am still loughing over that statement
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by 1025: 10:06am On May 06, 2012
wenger and his fans are celebrating podoski as the replacement for van persie. what many arsenal fans do not know is that podoski has just been relegated alongside his club in their league. check out the shame in the young man's face after their relegation. wenger is warning up to sale van persie for 100 million and buy a replacement of 1 million. at the end of the day, the fans will only celebrate top 4 or top 10 finish come next season.

Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by 1025: 10:13am On May 06, 2012
I think Wenger is still one of the best coach in the world. Making Arsenal 3rd richest club in the world is not a joke. After all, football is all about making money and fun. Arsenal has that with or without trophy. Febragas left arsenal for Barca only for him to see that the Barca end has come. Up Arsenal, Up Wenger ? The only club players add money to leave for another club and add money to come to Arsenal. Also accepting pay cut all to be Arsenal player.

@clip,
pls tell me, did u write all these things above by yourself? if u happen to be my goat, with this kind of brain, i will not let u be in the house because u are not supposed to be a domestic animal rather a wild animal that is good to be in a zoo. it is an abomination that a player is so much in a desperate situation to leave ur club that he went and get his own money to dash u. ashravin did same to come to arsenal and u and i know where he is now.
football according to u is about making money by clubs and dashing out heart attack to fans. abeg, go and tune ur brains because i see danger in ur sense of reasoning. why was ur club winning trophies before? did you join arsenal because they were the world 3rd richest club or because they were winning trophies?
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by ekeroyal(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2012
1025:

@clip,
pls tell me, did u write all these things above by yourself? if u happen to be my goat, with this kind of brain, i will not let u be in the house because u are not supposed to be a domestic animal rather a wild animal that is good to be in a zoo. it is an abomination that a player is so much in a desperate situation to leave ur club that he went and get his own money to dash u. ashravin did same to come to arsenal and u and i know where he is now.
football according to u is about making money by clubs and dashing out heart attack to fans. abeg, go and tune ur brains because i see danger in ur sense of reasoning. why was ur club winning trophies before? did you join arsenal because they were the world 3rd richest club or because they were winning trophies?

You must be a new comer in football to comprehend some things. Soccer is like any business, it has its ups & downs and Arshavin ain't the only one who's faced such. Let me provide you a little detail about Arshavin. His natural position is right behind the main striker. Although in the past he played on both sides of the wing, but don't forget that he's lost form which is natural for all players and he's aging as well. And like what Wenger is now doing with Rosicky(who was been subjected to playing a DM role but now he's in his right position(AM) and producing some scintillating performances), he needs to get back to his natural position and you'd see how he picks up.

If you talk about Podolski, don't forget that soccer is a game of 11 players and no single person can do it all, if it where possible Arsenal would be high up above in the BPL with RvP netting 30 goals already. Players like Kaka, Keita, Dzeko, Ronney(who scores more via penalty then open play), RvP, Rosicky, Torres, Carrol, etc have all had their bad times. So, his club getting relegated holds no water. Scott Parker's Westham was relegated last season but he's shinning now in 5pur2 so what about that?
Re: Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee by 1025: 5:24pm On May 08, 2012
You must be a new comer in football to comprehend some things. Soccer is like any business, it has its ups & downs and Arshavin ain't the only one who's faced such. Let me provide you a little detail about Arshavin. His natural position is right behind the main striker. Although in the past he played on both sides of the wing, but don't forget that he's lost form which is natural for all players and he's aging as well. And like what Wenger is now doing with Rosicky(who was been subjected to playing a DM role but now he's in his right position(AM) and producing some scintillating performances), he needs to get back to his natural position and you'd see how he picks up.

If you talk about Podolski, don't forget that soccer is a game of 11 players and no single person can do it all, if it where possible Arsenal would be high up above in the BPL with RvP netting 30 goals already. Players like Kaka, Keita, Dzeko, Ronney(who scores more via penalty then open play), RvP, Rosicky, Torres, Carrol, etc have all had their bad times. So, his club getting relegated holds no water. Scott Parker's Westham was relegated last season but he's shinning now in 5pur2 so what about that?

@clip,
your club is as confused ur coach. we were all here when wenger was selling off his key players in the name of forming young gunners. we all saw how the young gunners welcomed sylvester who was as old as the nigerian president. we saw jen lahman, sol campbel and other old gunners turned into young gunners. we know chamakh of bordeau whom wenger decieved into waiting till he became a free agent and the rest have been stories for the young man. does ur coach know the natural position of ashravin before he bought him? henry was brought back to help score a few goals before small boys started running ahead of him. we also saw henry insult arsenal fans. why is wenger always after free and cheap players? are u comfortable with what you celebrate every season(top 4 finish)? uncle tell urself the truth. wenger is due to leave. he is not current with what coaching is all about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester Set To Win The Champions League Because Of Ronaldo? / Champions League: Bayern Munich Vs Lyon [1 - 0] on Wed, 21st April / Thomas Tuchel Blocked Callum Hudson Odoi's "Impossible" Exit From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.