Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Employment And Jobs A Real Problem - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment And Jobs A Real Problem (635 Views)

Why Job Seekers Hate Marketing Jobs (A Must Read) / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment And Jobs A Real Problem by 2flex(m): 1:36am On Nov 11, 2007
A good friend of mine recently forwarded  to me an email titled: "The Employment Information and Resource Guide" and I was wondering what it could all be about. I immediately added this website to my favorites, fearful that I might forget the link. It has become one of my number one information website. My best part of the resources area is by letting the integrated audio system reads the information for me. Based on my knowledge from the eBook and employment being a pertinent issue, I thought members of Nairaland may benefit from the wonderful free resources. The link to the site is below!

If permitted here is a Brief Review of “The Employment Information and Resource Guide”

By learning about the basics of employment, you can begin to navigate the unsettled waters of your job search, even if you're new to the working world.

With "The Employment Information and Resource Guide," you will be able to learn not only about the types of jobs that are available right now, but also what kinds of jobs are going to be popular in the future.  This can help you get the best educational background to qualify for these higher paying jobs.  Instead of thinking that you 'should have' had this certificate or this training background, you'll already be prepared, which is more than most people can say.

Finding the job that will suit your personality and your skill set is something that more people need to be concerned about.  With the overwhelming unhappiness in the job market, doesn't it make sense to choose a job that will match up with who you are instead of suffering through a career that you chose because it was the 'right thing to do'?

In "The Employment Information and Resource Guide," you are going to learn about how to find a job that suits you and the kind of worker you are, while also helping you make the best first impression with the human resources departments – from your resume to your knowledge about the way the working world works.

Who knows?  Maybe you'll be the one doing the hiring for them in the future…

Visit the employment site at: www.employmentcreation.com shocked
So what do you think?

Regards
2flex

(1) (Reply)

Hnd Part-time In Abuja / For Marketers In The Financial Institution: How Are You Finding It? / Ict Jobs For Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.