Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” (28414 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 01, 2012
Good Girl: Am not a Stephanie Okereke fan, but I can clearly see that most men on the forum are just jealous because she found love again after a failed marriage and since they love to bash divorced women (even if it was clearly the man's fault), they feel beaten by the fact that someone still found her desirable enough to marry her.

It has got nothing to do with her wedding being in France.

This post makes too much sense. She's been through a lot and deserves to be happy. I'm very glad she found a husband who is passed that medieval mentality.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by andyanders: 11:45pm On May 01, 2012
When old woman marry, you call am marriage? This is normalization as dem don dey nack the pomu tey. They go sign paper we dey expire. Na new cloth for old body
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by herobest: 12:30am On May 02, 2012
YORUBA AND Yoruba PEOPLE WITH POISONOUS HEART.ANY BODY WHO WISHED STEPHERE BAD LUCK OR JEALOUS HER MARRIAGE WILL DIE BY ACCIDENT.THATS WHY YORUBA PEOPLE GET POISONOUS HEART,WITH THEIR BLOOD FULL OF JEALOUS...THE MOST ULGLIEST TRIBE WEN DEY LIKE CHIMPAZEN.SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE...because SHE IS VERY BEAUTFUL AND A MARRIAGED LADY IN PARIS,THATS WHY UR BLOOD AND BLOOD PRESSURE WERE VERY HIGH.I KNOW NA POVERTY DONOT ENTER UR BRAIN THEY MAKE YOU PEOPEL BE VERY JEALOUS...WICKED HEARTLESS SET OF PEOPLE.YORUBA PEOPLE UNA GO DIE ONE BY ONE FOR WISHING THAT SUPER BEAUTIFUL GIRL BADLUCK IN HER MARRIAGE.YEYE WITCH TRIBE.IDIOTIC TRIBE WITH WICKED AND JEALOUS HEART..OLOSHI

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by herobest: 12:41am On May 02, 2012
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED,GOD MUST SURELLY MAKE HER MARRIAGE A SUCCESSFLLY ONE.SO THAT YORUBA WITCHES WICKED,JEALOUS AND POISONOUS YORUBA HATERS GO DIE AND DECAY IN HELL WHERE THEY HEARTLESS PEOPLE DESERVE TO BE.WICKED SUCH OF TRIBE..IF MANY OF U WERE LIVING IN THE VILLAGE,U PEOPLE WOULD HVE BEEN GIVEN THE MOST POISONOUS POISON ON EARTH.SOME PEOPLE DESERVED TO BE A DEAD PEOPLE,OCCUPING USELESS SPACES AND SHORTEN FOOD MEANT FOR GOOD CITIZEN.I DONOT SEE THE REASON SOMEBODY WITH CORRECT BRAIN WILL BE WISHING HIS FELLOW BEIGN BADLUCK IN HER MARRIAGE..WOT A HEARTLESS SET OF TRIBE...YORUBA PEOPLE...YOU PEOPLE ARE MORE HEARTLESS THAN GUARDAFI.WICKED SET OF PEOPLE.WICKED BLOOD,WICKED TRIBE WITH WICKED HEART..LONG LIVE STEPHERE AND HAPPPY MARRIAGE..SO THAT YOUR YORUBA ENEMIES WILL ALL DIE
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Eazycool1: 1:05am On May 02, 2012
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by cgem: 1:22am On May 02, 2012
Here is a video clip of the fairy wedding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBxD9F4URko
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 2:22am On May 02, 2012
4chi: Wetin dey do this old mama youngie? I beg commot here with your fairly used poosie....
True talk. Yeye dey smell. Laffs in kalabari.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by AfricanBeauty1: 2:31am On May 02, 2012
u guys shld learn how to support gud things so dat better things will come ur way. stephnie carry go, I wish u all d best in ur matrimonial home. smiley
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Outstrip(f): 3:40am On May 02, 2012
She simply did it because she could more easily rule out many of the "entitled" unruly people that would have showed up simply because they are "relatives" or long lost friends. The wedding gprobably cost less by doing it there. Also it was not the first wedding for her. She did this for herself. At my sisters wedding despite asking everybody to RSVP and letting it be known that NO CHILDREN ALLOWED people still showed up with their 7 children. Unfortunately for them we had a paid police man bouncer. Yep and people were bounced. My poor mom still has people that are mad at her. Stephanie did it for herself. The people that are upset are teh people that would probably not have been wated had it held in Nigeria
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by gulfer: 4:58am On May 02, 2012
Story...............done everyday
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2012
All these marriages when be like BB batteries.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by blank(f): 7:10am On May 02, 2012
Her first marriage was annulled cos d guy was married in d US but lied to her. When she found out, she did the right thing. Wish her success in her marriage.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by cindyrella(f): 7:50am On May 02, 2012
eseosa77: Wetin those actresses see for edo state boys body?dem no wan gree marry from other state.just wait,anothere one comming soon.

^^Bros i tire oh

@topic i am happy for them. And i pray she finds happiness this time around....
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by igboboy1(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2012
davidylan:

Whose culture? French culture? the beginning of poor self esteem.

No mind her....she is a very stewpid igbo girl...onye ara ka obu
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by awesomet1(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2012
Her wedding recording is the best movie she's ever been in grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by norame(f): 8:30am On May 02, 2012
happy wedluck my swthrt. Llnp jor!happy wedluck my swthrt. Llnp jor!happy wedluck my swthrt. Llnp jor!
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by sexyglow(f): 8:49am On May 02, 2012
grin
fluxbush: smh!!!plenty bad belle dey for hia oo..
I tell ya
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2012
awesome_t: Her wedding recording is the best movie she's ever been in grin
lmao! grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by MmuoOkija: 9:11am On May 02, 2012
zeefever: Congratuilations Steph. Hope you have a wonderful marriage. I really pray this one lasts if not,you may have to do the next one at Okija shrine.

You see as people dey price market wey dem no wan buy?!

Them tell you say Okija Shrine na wedding hall abi court registry?!

Nna take ya time o!! Do not use the name of Okija or his shrine in vain!
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by sasifo(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2012
Marrying a typical Benin Man is a serious marital commitment devoid of childsplay. Hope Stephanie has been briefed on the no-nonsense Edo marital culture that gives no room for short cuts ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. you know now. Meanwhile, I say congrats to sttehanie, happy married life wether in China, Paris, Gombe or Ekewan, All na marriage.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Kaboom1: 12:09pm On May 02, 2012
Some of you are just impossible! You see the TITLE of a thread, decides to Click it and then write "WETIN CONCERN US"? if it's of no interest to you, why bother clicking the thread? Or even commenting for that matter? Why waste your precious time on something that is of no interest to you? But I guess that's how some people roll here right? Just have to spit in some negativity to give it that special NL Brand. Make una carry go jare! nothing do una

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Sike(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2012
Congrats
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Kanto: 2:43pm On May 02, 2012
Congrats my dear stephanie, i will you all the best. This thread has shown once again the extent of sadism and witchraft in nigerians heart to the extent of wishing a married person badluck. This kind of wicked heart and sadism is the same reason nigerian leaders dont care about their citizens. God save us from a nation filled with wicked witches and wizards.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 02, 2012
ogugua88:
She's been through a lot and deserves to be happy. I'm very glad she found a husband who is passed that medieval mentality.
You're right Ogugua88. I don't even have to be her fan to be happy for her. The men here are just jealous because she found love again even after she had been branded an "expired good", a terminology Nigerian men love to use to describe single/divorced women over 26. These are the same jealous men on the other thread claiming that she decided to marry an Edo man because she could not find an Igbo man. Lol. What a childish display of envy. cheesy

And where is that primitive nairalander Da Doctor when you need him? I'd have wanted to hear what he'd say about an "expired good" finding love again. Am sure he's recuperating from the wounds inflicted on himself when he sliced his wrists upon seeing Stephanie looking good in her white gown, marrying a man who clearly looks smitten by her! grin

Happy marriage Stephanie Okereke! Next on line will be the one and only Genevieve Nnaji, then Monalisa Chinda, then Rita Dominic. You'll see. grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by mamagee3(f): 3:38pm On May 02, 2012
Who cares?

It's funny how they all these people in showbizness think the average people think or care about their personal business.

Simply ridiculous!
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 02, 2012
mama-gee:
Who cares?
You do, otherwise you'd never bother to click on the link to this thread. When you don't care about something you simply ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by Habibakasim(f): 7:39pm On May 02, 2012
Congrt
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by ixora3(f): 11:13pm On May 02, 2012
skales: Used and dumped mumu dark skinned ibo girl

As if na she be the first to marry abroad

*Hisses on her in every dialect of nigeria*
Bad belle.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by cashfulme: 12:10am On May 03, 2012
Smh!!! Bad belle people, which one have u achieved in ur life time. U knw that u cannot beat that, that is y u open ur wide wide mouth to talk. Enemies of happiness. Steph dear, all the best in life.
Re: Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” by suremic(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2012
No be small tin o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soma And Miyonse On Media Tour (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.