Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? - Forum Games (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? (17251 Views)

Hottest Female On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2007
toyinrayo:

ahhh. . . look at the sweety sticking up for her man. . .hon, u go girl!!!!! grin grin grin

c this babe just dey hook me up with any tom and harr that comes by, babe which one now, dey pay u?

toyinrayo:

@ post
female: acidrop
male: jayvin

that's why they'll make best couple undecided grin grin wink

another hooking up again from toyin, abeg pick someone else this tym
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2007
best lookin male : embarassed
best lookin female: cry
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2007
moondust:

haaaaaaaaaa moondust hw can u not know d best looking female undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2007
moondust:

U WAN MAKE I VOTE U ABI WHICH ONE BE ALL THESSCOPES WEY U DEY USE grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by eslynera(f): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2007
You could always vote for yourself, so i vote for maself. lol wink
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 3:55am On Nov 07, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaaaa, na so u be?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Perle(f): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2007
I vote for myself
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Naijagal2(f): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2007
me too!
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2007
una luv una sef 2 much o
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by kateflow(f): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2007
fyne waka

mukina
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Uzzyan: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2007
Male seun grin grin grin

female seun's babe grin grin grin and my self

am i not fair enaf ,,,,,,, lol
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by somze(f): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2007
Nella and I cool
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Phiniter(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2007
If you take a look at Iteun's Pic, you'd no doutb know who's the most beautiful Male
as for the female I can;t say who's the most handsome
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by somze(f): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2007
Phiniter:

If you take a look at Iteun's Pic, you'd no doutb know who's the most beautiful Male
as for the female I can;t say who's the most handsome
A guy is calling another guy a beautiful male no doubt  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
Excuse me while I puke and later die of shock . . .

Meanwhile the guy is Hottt!!!
I'd date him wink cool
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Uzzyan: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2007
Somze yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by somze(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2007
yes me tongue
and you are?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Uzzyan: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2007
toyins friend
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by somze(f): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2007
Oh I see, nice
You are good then
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2007
Uzzyan:

toyins friend

hmmmmmm. . .lol, ok

@post
hmmmm. . . . embarassed
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2007
worst looking female: toyinrayo! grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2007
thank
moondust:

worst looking female: toyinrayo! grin

hank you. . . but i think the award goes to you. i don't need your trophy neither should it belong to me. . . keep your trothy jo cool
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2007
toyinrayo:

thank hank you. . . but i think the award goes to you. i don't need your trophy neither should it belong to me. . . keep your trothy jo cool
lmao
dont worry, toyin i meant 2 say, the sexiest female wink
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2007
moondust:

lmao
don't worry, toyin i meant 2 say, the sexiest female wink

ehrrrrrrrrm . . .ok. w/e

and about me the sexiest. . . i was jokin, moony, so dnt take it at heart. . . no one is that self- centered . .eh? undecided

@post
no one i've seen on nairaland. . . yet
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by eslynera(f): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2007
mhhhhhhhhhhh smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2007
toyinrayo:

ehrrrrrrrrm . . .ok. w/e

and about me the sexiest. . . i was jokin, moony, so dnt take it at heart. . . no one is that self- centered . .eh? undecided

why is she explaining?
@topic

my lady is d finest female on nl, u guys go figure who she is wink
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by saucekid(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2007
*your female dog??* grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Naijagal2(f): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2007
lol. best looking male moondust. female,pterygott. grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2007
saucekid:

*your female dog??* grin grin grin
u think say i be like u shey? butt sniffer tongue cheesy

Naija*gal:

lol. best looking male moondust. female,pterygott. grin
roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin

@topic
naijagal
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Naijagal2(f): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2007
awww,thanx! kiss so how now?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2007
I'm gud, hun
u missed all d fun
they wanted to kill me with chopz and shakz afterwards grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Naijagal2(f): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2007
u must have really had fun! i did too n now i wanna go get married!

but umm. . .who's they?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2007
she came wit her cuz. . .that's they
now u wana get married hei? wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Welcome To Forum Games / Fill In The Blank / Who Can Solve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.