Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Free Money Spinning Trading Career Info You Musnt Miss. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Money Spinning Trading Career Info You Musnt Miss. (764 Views)

Online Diploma In Business - Career Info 2015 / Free Money Spinning Trading Career Info You Musnt Miss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Money Spinning Trading Career Info You Musnt Miss. by maymurph(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2007
hello,
I see you are interested in a career.Well how about a career trading currencies and being better payed(you actually pay yourself) than you ever dreamed of.Read EVERY line of this post to the end and you ll see what i am talking about.This is a message for you friend. smiley
My name is Ayo,I ve been around this forum and other places for considerable time in the quest for forex sucess.I have discovered a lot of things like most of you have.I have seen,bought and tested a lot of systems, strategies, ,some were nonsense and a few were worth something.Some of my hard ,hard earned succceS i ll share with you my fellow nigerian here now.Forex is not as easy as you are first made to believe,the way to suceed is by hard work and peseverance and of course a lot of help.This is why i am writing this post. I KNOW WHAT I am talking about and i know the worth of what i am about to give you.I just thought you guys will like this.
ps: I assume you trade already,and if not,i can direct you on how to go about it.

1)How would you like a forex trading room where you trade live with other traders .WHats more? you will get free trade calls(YOU WONT PAY A DIME) for at least 60-100 pips everyday and sometimes up to 250 pips.
More importantly you ll learn how its done so you can stand on your own and do it for yourself.
2) Another live trading room were free live trade calls(trade orders or signals.) are made.THis time,multiple trade calls are given and you can do up to 100 pips a day or more.
You don't need to get both trading rooms,just one will do for your goal.
YOu must understand that this information is invaluable.Can you imagine free pips like this anywere else?

LETS DO THE MATHS:
1 day------ 200 pips.
5 days/1 week---- 1000 pips
22 tradingt days(1 month)-- 4400 pips
On a stANDARd account trading one lot at a time,that will be 10 dollars a pip.Therefore it will be
4400 x 10 = 44 000 dollars (this is not a joke) shocked
IF you decide to rake in 100 pips a day which i reccomend and i think is most healthy,then it ll be
LETS DO THE MATHS:
1 day------ 100 pips.
5 days/1 week---- 500 pips
22 trading days(1 month)-- 2200 pips
On a stANDARd account trading one lot at a time,that will be 10 dollars a pip.Therefore it will be
4400 x 10 = 22 000 dollars
Can you imagine what will happen if you trade more than 1 lot at a time,say like 5- 10 lots.Multiply the figure above by whatever you choose and see what happens. shocked
I can as well sit on this info but i think its best when people do well together.
If you compound either of the 2 options above over a year or less,there is no telling were your account will have gone up to, the range of a million? ,millions , ?God knows.
Its your move.All you need is the discipline t watch your computer screen for calls.( I think you should be lazy enough to do that ) and you ll be on your way to the bank.
Remember you wont be charged a dime when you get to either these places.
This info is free,there is no reason no reason why i should charge you for any of these.But i think you should at least drop something for this invaluable info.Sorry but it took me a long time and a lot of money to put this things and many others together.It makes a lot of sense that you should pay a token for my directions.This token is really not much to a forex trader.If you are not a trader,we ll work something out for you too, smiley
This offer is available only for the first 20 people,after that i ll no further interest in this matter because i ll have no time to give directions.I do not need to.So If you are interested,contact me via
Contact
e mail, seanreenie@yahoo.co.uk
or calll, 08066705498 or 037782763
Bye for now and happy trading
Also contact me if there is anything you think i can help ou with on forex cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Get A Job At Mediareach - They Are Employing! / What Will You Do?, Suppose You Were Given 1 Million Naira Today / Freelance Online Writing Jobs - The Best Places To Develop Your Career For Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.