Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. (4473 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri / Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by SamIkenna: 1:33pm On May 02, 2012
alj harem:

No Sir, SW does not vote base on interest unlike others, Neither does the middle belt.

WHY GEJ WON THOSE REGIONS IS BECAUSE OF THIS SIMPLE REASONS

1. Sympathy that GEJ is from the SS region that has never produce the president unlike SW or MB

2. They wanted to SHOW SS AND SE THAT THEY ARE ONE, PART AND PARCEL OF THIS NATION. I am on the streets and I know what people talk about. Middle belt does not start and end with Benue. We have Kogi, plateau etc and that was the reason

3. Infact, BOTH REGIONS WERE GOING TO VOTE SE for 2015. Fact !!! Even a blind man could read that coming.

Don't come here and start telling us interest this interest that. I wonder what interest SS and SE have for SW ? Buhari gave SW the VP position, so what interest would you possibly have . rubbish

Better start tell yourself the truth so it would set you free

Bolded = interest. If those are not included as "interest," then I wonder what US is doing for Isreal in the midst of a hostile region. I wonder what US is doing in South Korea also. Interest does not only equate to money or material things, it could be anything you feel strongly about and you want it to come to fruition - Ka ji kwo?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by SamIkenna: 1:41pm On May 02, 2012
Have stuff to do.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by AustineE1: 2:30pm On May 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

When is massob going to protest with placards as ususal ?
.....waiting for OPC to do there usual circus with eggs,leaves,amulets&kitchen knives for the two profs murdered in BUK!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by Gregzee: 4:13pm On May 02, 2012
Hahaha! What a smart reporter!
"The assailants stormed the residence of the three men who were believed to be Christian traders from southern Nigeria."
. He wouldn't say "Three Igbo Men " but said "Three business men from south"... grin! Wait a minute, Is it south-south or south-East or South-west or south-central lols lols lols LMAO. But they're Christians and Traders and from the south. So It doesn't matter whether it's south-south or south-East or South-west or south-central. But Fellows, We can leave in peace! I mean it. Let have a re-think.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by Qrisful: 6:44pm On May 02, 2012
CyberG: @ Sam: I going to modify the post to have only bigots which is really the main point that GEJ was voted not on any indices of achievement or track record. I personally do not think you fall into this category but you will agree with me that choosing a leader by narrow interests will only lead to disaster like we have now. You will also will agree with me and if not, I will take time to show you several posts where apologists of GEJ defend him only because 1. He is their son 2. It is their turn to eat the national cake 3. Every other part of Naija are parasites, etc. As someone who has been in a lot of political discourse on this forum, you know that before oil was even found, parts of Nigeria where oil flows today relied on other parts of the country - or their fathers relied on it because we were all neither here or too young, E.g. tin from Jos, agricultural products from the middle belt, cocoa in the SW, groundnuts from the North, palm oil from the SE, etc; so is it a basis to call others parasites today? Not that they are better off because some parts of Nigeria can and will be better advanced if ONLY some people will move back to their region - this is the hard truth!

As for Jona, common be honest what progress has been made under this guy who pandered to the SE with Ebelechukwu Azikwe appellation before the elections? Was it not the SS and mostly SE that fought to continue to give trillions of naira away in stolen subsidy while paying with Nigerian lives because of tribal and ethnic considerations? We can at least agree on this today that gas may sell for 200 - 300 in parts of the SS but the SW (Lagos for example) will probably have the cheapest prices! They are richer and while they tried to lead a "fight" on a national issue by protests, paid hirelings and tribalist are the ones who sabotaged other Nigerians the most. This is true and the threads are all here on Nland.

In a nutshell, YES, Nigerians brought this on themselves by partaking in a sham that saw Jonaton betray an agreement which was operative in his party because it did not favor him. The tribal people were quick to support him not for anything but because he is from their region. The only reason why he ever became substantive president was people like SNG, Bakare, Akunyili (who spoke out too), Odumakin, Soyinka, Falana, etc and not because of his smartness, merit or effort. If Nigeria wants to break-up, I don't think it will solve the problem BUT if that will make people happy, then LET IT BE IMMEDIATELY! However, EVERY SINGLE SOUL THAT IS NOT IN THE LAND OF HIS ANCESTORS MUST LEAVE IMMEDIATELY WITH EVERYTHING THEY OWN! You know, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands and someone cannot eat his cake and have it! TO BE CANDID, this will affect the IGBOS AND HAUSAS, THEN YORUBAS, almost in that order! Let everyone LEAVE and no one cares about any story, no marriages, no children, no investments because they will all be taken, sold off or destroyed!
what else can we say, you've said it all.........
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by passionate88: 8:37pm On May 02, 2012
Ejiné:

Brother, next time you want to point fingers at others, be sure to see your 3 fingers aren't pointing back at you.
Please humor me - Did Jonathan not sweep the SW too?
You're no saints either.

MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by ekwynwa1: 9:05pm On May 02, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
@CyberG:

You know i've noticed you like making this statement of "everybody moving back to his/her place", and if i didn't know better i'd think you were the resident nairaland clown.

I know it's Lagos you have in mind when you take this position of yours, and all i can say is stop dreaming mate.

*Are you talking of Lagos that has been kept -by all sorts of underhand shenanigans- as the only centre of commerce and industry in Nigeria with all the attendant advantages over cities from other regions/states?

*Are you talking of Lagos that was the former capital of Nigeria, and hence has seen a sizeable chunk of OUR COMMONWEALTH used in developing it over the decades?

*Are you talking of Lagos that has the only major Int'l Airport/Sea Port built by the Federal Gov't in Southern Nigeria (and for a long time was the only major Int'l gateway for the whole country), and by default has had an unfair advantage compared with other cities in attracting investments, tourists, etc?

*Are you talking of Lagos that people from all over Nigeria have been forced to reside in and do business b'cos of the above mentioned points?

*And finally are you talking of Lagos that is the former capital of Nigeria- a Nigeria that your forebears fought Ndigbo in particular and the old Eastern Region in general to be a part of when they wanted out?

If you think for a second that Nigeria dividing would lead to lazy bastards like you coverting and keeping all the investments and sweat of non Yorubas in Lagos, then you've got another think coming.

You justify the boko madness and reason that we brought it on our heads for choosing to side with Jonathan (as against your saint Buhari) in the last elections. We owe no-fuc/king-body any apology for who we choose to vote for- that's the beauty of 'democracy' and 'one Nigeria' so get over it mate. If you try to justify -under any guise- the slaughter of innocents by these bastards, then you're no better than them.

If Nigeria divides, Lagos and it's peculiar nature will be discussed. Now if for instance you got possesive with cities like Ibadan and Abeokuta, i'll understand, but not Lagos.

[size=18pt]best post[/size]
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by ekwynwa1: 9:41pm On May 02, 2012
Austine.E:

.....waiting for OPC to do there usual circus with eggs,leaves,amulets&kitchen knives for the two profs murdered in BUK!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by ak47mann(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2012
The thing is that people still have that old mentality beacuse of abandon properties during the dark days,but to be honest with u days of looting and destroying are over, both civilized and uncivilized. Maybe we should deal with the lack of morals, ethics and principles these are the fundamental reasons why African union are fighting to maintain Democracy in the continent.It will help people to beware of their civil rights, you cant act like an hungry animal anymore,if you have investment in Lagos or Abuja which we know peaceful brake up of nigeria will make Lagos and Abuja less attracted,investors will start dealing with governments that have things to offer,any govermement incharge of Lagos& Abuja will not want their investment to go down so they will protect both foreigners and indigenous lives and properties same as any one of us that own properties in US or UK or other developed countries will never panic because ur investment will be protected.

Same goes to anywhere in Nigeria if you loot! your police will either take you and ur gangs down or get arrested,as u can see doing subsidy.The only thing that will happen first is that rent will go down in Lagos and Abuja and other cities,because of massive movements of residence other cities that generate more money than Lagos and Abuja will suck up businesses and investment cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by jason123: 10:20pm On May 02, 2012
ak47mann: The thing is that people still have that old mentality beacuse of abandon properties during the dark days,but to be honest with u days of looting and destroying are over, both civilized and uncivilized. Maybe we should deal with the lack of morals, ethics and principles these are the fundamental reasons why African union are fighting to maintain Democracy in the continent.It will help people to beware of their civil rights, you cant act like an hungry animal anymore,if you have investment in Lagos or Abuja which we know peaceful brake up of nigeria will make Lagos and Abuja less attracted,investors will start dealing with governments that have things to offer,any govermement incharge of Lagos& Abuja will not want their investment to go down so they will protect both foreigners and indigenous lives and properties same as any one of us that own properties in US or UK or other developed countries will never panic because ur investment will be protected.

Same goes to anywhere in Nigeria if you loot! your police will either take you and ur gangs down or get arrested,as u can see doing subsidy.The only thing that will happen first is that rent will go down in Lagos and Abuja and other cities,because of massive movements of residence other cities that generate more money than Lagos and Abuja will suck up businesses and investment cool

You are very correct.......and that is why everyone will answer their papa name IF there is a break up! We can't demand for a break up and yet benefit from the previous system.

Lagos, Rivers(- igbo parts), Abuja and co will go to the Yorubas, Ijaws/Ogonis, NC/MB except you are looking for genocide! Sorry but that is the way its gonna work. There is no other way EXCEPT for Southern Nigeria to be ONE!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by jason123: 10:23pm On May 02, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
@CyberG:

You know i've noticed you like making this statement of "everybody moving back to his/her place", and if i didn't know better i'd think you were the resident nairaland clown.

I know it's Lagos you have in mind when you take this position of yours, and all i can say is stop dreaming mate.

*Are you talking of Lagos that has been kept -by all sorts of underhand shenanigans- as the only centre of commerce and industry in Nigeria with all the attendant advantages over cities from other regions/states?

*Are you talking of Lagos that was the former capital of Nigeria, and hence has seen a sizeable chunk of OUR COMMONWEALTH used in developing it over the decades?

*Are you talking of Lagos that has the only major Int'l Airport/Sea Port built by the Federal Gov't in Southern Nigeria (and for a long time was the only major Int'l gateway for the whole country), and by default has had an unfair advantage compared with other cities in attracting investments, tourists, etc?

*Are you talking of Lagos that people from all over Nigeria have been forced to reside in and do business b'cos of the above mentioned points?

*And finally are you talking of Lagos that is the former capital of Nigeria- a Nigeria that your forebears fought Ndigbo in particular and the old Eastern Region in general to be a part of when they wanted out?

If you think for a second that Nigeria dividing would lead to lazy bastards like you coverting and keeping all the investments and sweat of non Yorubas in Lagos, then you've got another think coming.

You justify the boko madness and reason that we brought it on our heads for choosing to side with Jonathan (as against your saint Buhari) in the last elections. We owe no-fuc/king-body any apology for who we choose to vote for- that's the beauty of 'democracy' and 'one Nigeria' so get over it mate. If you try to justify -under any guise- the slaughter of innocents by these bastards, then you're no better than them.

If Nigeria divides, Lagos and it's peculiar nature will be discussed. Now if for instance you got possesive with cities like Ibadan and Abeokuta, i'll understand, but not Lagos.

You are not realistic!
What will you do? Fight the indigenes on their land? How will you be able to do that when you know other states border Lagos? If there is no Southern Nigeria; my friend, everyone will answer their papa name.

Port-harcourt, Benin city, Onistcha, Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna etc! Everyone go vacate! Who wan die?!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by aljharem(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^

Really when I see likes of you and Proud Igbo talk it saddens me. I want to believe it is because you two spend too much time on Nairaland that is what is making you two paranoid.

Why on earth would another man steal another man's hard earn money or property is beyond me. I have told you that Yorubas and Hausawa are not like that. We do not not steal other people's property neither do we declare them as abandoned properties history has showed this over and over again.

Stop being paranoid. Lagos and Abuja is a state where Musa Emeka and Olu can relate with without feeling insecure.

Likes of Beaf have really brain wash una. I wonder how Lagos would produce an Igbo governor when you do not see yourselves as Lagosian FIRST.

Lagos is a testament to what Yorubas Hausa and Igbos can do if they unite. Globacom, Onado, Dangote, Innoson are companies showing the way employing our youths in various countries. Lets start thinking forward.

Please Ak47mann I know you are a good person and I know I have not been the best character here on NL but please think positive and don't let likes of Beaf and Onlytruth corrupt you to think anyones property or sweat would be taken.

It is a known fact (ask those saying in Oyingbo lagos) that if Ola steals as little as 5 naira from Uche or Adamu, he would likely be mobbed alive by Lagosians.

If you do not believe me, ask your family members in Lagos. Please don't be deceived my Nairaland fantasies lies and propaganda
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by jason123: 10:32pm On May 02, 2012
alj harem: ^^^^^^^^^^

Really when I see likes of you and Proud Igbo talk it saddens me. I want to believe it is because you two spend too much time on Nairaland that is what is making you two paranoid.

Why on earth would another man steal another man's hard earn money or property is beyond me. I have told you that Yorubas and Hausawa are not like that. We do not not steal other people's property neither do we declare them as abandoned properties history has showed this over and over again.

Stop being paranoid. Lagos and Abuja is a state where Musa Emeka and Olu can relate with without feeling insecure.

Likes of Beaf have really brain wash una. I wonder how Lagos would produce an Igbo governor when you do not see yourselves as Lagosian FIRST.

Lagos is a testament to what Yorubas Hausa and Igbos can do if they unite. Globacom, Onado, Dangote, Innoson are companies showing the way employing our youths in various countries. Lets start thinking forward.

Please Ak47mann I know you are a good person and I know I have not been the best character here on NL but please think positive and don't let likes of Beaf and Onlytruth corrupt you to think anyones property or sweat would be taken.

It is a known fact (ask those saying in Oyingbo lagos) that if Ola steals as little as 5 naira from Uche or Adamu, he would likely be mobbed alive by Lagosians.

If you do not believe me, ask your family members in Lagos. Please don't be deceived my Nairaland fantasies lies and propaganda

Alhaji, I'm being pragmatic. I don't see a Yoruba, SSoutherner or Igbo man enjoying the same benefit as a MBelter or Northerner in Abuja if Nigeria splits.

How many Non-northern ministers have we had in Abuja??
How many non-Yoruba have we had as the governor or deputy of Lagos?
How many Core Igbo (inland igbos) have we had as the Governor of Rivers?

Be realistic!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by aljharem(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2012
jason123:

Alhaji, I'm being pragmatic. I don't see a Yoruba, SSoutherner or Igbo man enjoying the same benefit as a MBelter or Northerner in Abuja if Nigeria splits.

How many Non-northern ministers have we had in Abuja??
How many non-Yoruba have we had as the governor or deputy of Lagos?
How many Core Igbo (inland igbos) have we had as the Governor of Rivers?

Be realistic!

the current Minister in Abuja is a Yoruba man. What are you talking about ??
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by jason123: 10:35pm On May 02, 2012
Its now when Nigeria actually splits they will, all of a sudden become indigenes?!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by jason123: 10:37pm On May 02, 2012
alj harem:

the current Minister in Abuja is a Yoruba man. What are you talking about ??

Please prove it!

The current one is Bala Mohammed!

Name Title Took Office Left Office Party Notes
John Jatau Kadiya Minister 1979 1982 NPN
Iro Abubakar Dan Musa Minister 1982 1983 NPN
Haliru Dantoro Minister 1983 1984 -
Mamman Jiya Vatsa Minister 1984 December 1985 -
Hamza Abdullahi Minister 1986 1989 -
Gado Nasko Minister 1989 1993 -
Jeremiah Timbut Useni Minister 1993 1998 -
Mamman Kontagora Minister 1998 1999 -
Ibrahim Bunu Minister 1999 2001 PDP
Mohammed Abba Gana Minister 8 February 2001 17 July 2003 PDP
Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai Minister 17 July 2003 27 July 2007 PDP
Aliyu Modibbo Umar Minister 27 July 2007 29 October 2008 PDP
Muhammadu Adamu Aliero Minister 17 December, 2008 8 April, 2010 PDP
Bala Mohammed Minister 8 April, 2010 To Date PDP

Notice they are all Northerners!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by aljharem(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2012
jason123: Its now when Nigeria actually splits they will, all of a sudden become indigenes?!

What do you mean ? Being indigenous to a place does not necessarily mean you were born there. You must have the mentality of the people.

You can't be a non-hausa speaking and expect to live comfortably in the north Just as you cannot be a non-Igbo speaking and expect to live comfortably in the east
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by aljharem(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2012
jason123:

Please prove it!

The current one is Bala Mohammed!

Name Title Took Office Left Office Party Notes
John Jatau Kadiya Minister 1979 1982 NPN
Iro Abubakar Dan Musa Minister 1982 1983 NPN
Haliru Dantoro Minister 1983 1984 -
Mamman Jiya Vatsa Minister 1984 December 1985 -
Hamza Abdullahi Minister 1986 1989 -
Gado Nasko Minister 1989 1993 -
Jeremiah Timbut Useni Minister 1993 1998 -
Mamman Kontagora Minister 1998 1999 -
Ibrahim Bunu Minister 1999 2001 PDP
Mohammed Abba Gana Minister 8 February 2001 17 July 2003 PDP
Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai Minister 17 July 2003 27 July 2007 PDP
Aliyu Modibbo Umar Minister 27 July 2007 29 October 2008 PDP
Muhammadu Adamu Aliero Minister 17 December, 2008 8 April, 2010 PDP
Bala Mohammed Minister 8 April, 2010 To Date PDP

Notice they are all Northerners!

Type in Mrs. Olajumoke Akinjide

http://ngex.com/nigeria/govt/officials/ministers.htm
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by CyberG: 10:50pm On May 02, 2012
@ ALL: My comments were a home run and IT REALLY STRUCK YOUR NERVES! What a firestorm, but hey I am here and I will respond to y'all according to your level:

@ Tribalists: (Kashy01, Agbor, AK, DeDE-FOOL, ...): You are all too stupid to engage in a decent conversation! Kiss my ass and YES, go to your TRIBAL UTOPIA or grow a brain!

@Proud-MAN: I will assume you really want an answer and not kick starting tribal BS 'cos you know what will happen. The comment I made is in black and white and I don't see the need for further elucidation but if you care, a part of Nigeria had rail service in about 1902, what part of the country was it? A part of Nigeria had a revitalized rail plan on steam and cancelled at a cost of $78 Million dollars in the eighties, what part was it?

I could rebute all your other points but to keep this piece as SHORT, I will ONLY tell you that all that will NOT matter when YOU get your UTOPIA or you want to eat your cake and have it? Make up your mind and stick to it! As for l"lazy bastards", I think you are the bastard here because you've been told to MOVE EVERYTHING YOU OWN AWAY!!!! You must be INSANE to be discussing ownership of property EVEN YOUR FATHERS CANNOT DREAM OF BEING THEIR INHERITANCE! Go to Isale Eko and discuss it with them there and they will hand you your portion!

@Nku5: What parts of Nigeria had ~98% votes for Lameluck? Of course, the dummy Jonathan only became president after strong, bold and progressive intervention of predominantly elements of the SW: SNG, Bakare, Soyinka, Falana, etc so you cannot say that there was any bias because they wanted the constitution respected, that is it! On actual leadership potential and merit, MOST of them told you about what the useless Jonathan administration would mean.

@Agbor-Bastard: Onyeberibe, Ewu agbor, thunder fire your tiny di.ck. Fucking loser, who the mess are you talking to me? Pack ya load and vamooze to hell!

Ewu-VINE: Pathetic loser, none of your bleeping business where I am from northerner or southerner! Again pack ya loser ass comot, is it by force??

@Josh: Yes, it is your choice, naijans laid their bed, now LIE on it quietly!

@Sam: YES, I did not initally BUT I WILL RESPOND WITH HARSHER WORDS like I have done to them for firing the first salvo! I know you've been on NL for a while and how can any sane person have a conversation with the hateful tribalists whose only contribution to Nigeria is chest beating about their fantasy utopian homeland, secession, division, hatred for anything not in their tribes in fact still going on about the Nigerian - Biafran War that ended in 1970? The list of Wiluy Wily, DEDEFOOL, Akloser47, AfLoser4eva, Ncahra, AdePoison, MekurseXX, ONlYFAggotLIES, etc you never see them to talk to them? Yes, their are counterpart tribalists like DayoKany, Arole-Odua, bluetoot, and milder ones like EkoIle and this is clearly two sides going at it - A WAR of PERMANENT ATTRITION! How do you expect to break the country and this people will live together? In fact the only reason some of the secessionists care about their utopia is bragging rights, chest beating which EVERYONE knows is EMPTINESS! These are the kind of people who will falsify GDP, NDP, Unemployment figures while trying so hard to be what they are NOT. In short, WHEN NAIJA BREAKS, THERE IS NO APOLOGY: YOU MUUUUUUSSSSSSSTTTTT LEAVE!!!! Carry everything YOU OWN AND STAY IN YOUR FATHERS LAND!

Now, where is DEDEFOOL on this thread? I want him to be around so I CAN EASILY SACRIFICE HIM TO AMADIOHA AND LAA LU OGIRI OKO IN TIME!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by Nobody: 6:15am On May 03, 2012
@ cyberg,
From your last post,it is obvious you are looking for attention thats why you are calling out dede and others for a fight.Its not necessary,you cant gain popularity on a faceless forum,if you want to be known,go out to the real world and make your mark.Calling out people for a fight gives the impression that you are jobless and have nothing reasonable to do with your time.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by CyberG: 6:33am On May 03, 2012
chima12: @ cyberg,
From your last post,it is obvious you are looking for attention thats why you are calling out dede and others for a fight.Its not necessary,you cant gain popularity on a faceless forum,if you want to be known,go out to the real world and make your mark.Calling out people for a fight gives the impression that you are jobless and have nothing reasonable to do with your time.

Mtscheeeewwww! Na your father? Thunder fire your useless stupid mouth! Your meddling is only tribally motivated and I will personally ensure you meet the same fate...(removed some text). Your last and only warning, stay clear!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by BlackPikiN(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2012
^^^You will be banned if you dont stop cursing out someone's father.

You are an hediot and an attention seeking goat.
You post are so senseless and aimlesss. You think after writing this stupiood long epistle of yours, you've arrived, abi?
Mumu nama!
You unrepentant scam artist!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Traders In Yobe. by emmatok(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2012
BlackPikiN: ^^^You will be banned if you dont stop cursing out someone's father.

You are an hediot and an attention seeking goat.
You post are so senseless and aimlesss. You think after writing this stupiood long epistle of yours, you've arrived, abi?
Mumu nama!
You unrepentant scam artist!

HA HA,

See who is trying to ban another man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geometric To Extend Power Project To Onitsha, Nnewi / Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance / Nairaland Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.