Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

2012 Batch A Corp Members Posted To Kano And Kaduna, Have You Relocated ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2012 Batch A Corp Members Posted To Kano And Kaduna, Have You Relocated ? (651 Views)

Nysc 2012 Batch C- Corp Member Posted To Taraba Let's Meet Here / Nysc 2012 Batch B Corp Members Posted To Kogi State, Meet Here. / Timetable For Aspiring 2012 Batch B Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2012 Batch A Corp Members Posted To Kano And Kaduna, Have You Relocated ? by Nobody: 1:02am On May 02, 2012
I was at home when i heard of the easter day bomb blast in kaduna. And few days later i read on the papers where a staff of NYSC said any corp member in kano or kaduna could apply for relocation. With this at the back of my mind i left lagos contemplating relocation. I got here (kd) few hours after the thisday bomb blast, which my parents even heard of before me and were as scared as hell. Now my mind is definately made up, am relocating. So i will like to know who is with me on this one ? And have u started the relocation process ? Also, heard going to abj for it would be faster than kd (i intend submitting the application letter and fleeing from this place latest, thursday)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben 2012 Post Utme Form Out Now! / Unilorin 2012/2013 Post-utme Registration / Oou Postutme Closes On 22nd June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.