Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy (55600 Views)

TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League Trophy ! / TB Joshua Predict That English Premiership Side Chelsea Will Champions League / Chelsea To Win Champions League By TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by ebamma(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2012
i prophet ebamma has seen a vision that mario gomez scored two and robben added one and ribery added one to give chelsea a befitting defeat.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by meforkene(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2012
If he actually predicted this then he's a shameless pastor..this is not a "man of God"issue..who annoited him..cheap popularity...nonsense
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by shadrach77: 3:07pm On May 03, 2012
see proof

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by flexdee(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2012
I dont believe TBJ said so cos there's no evidence to back it up, but i pray that my CHELSEA will win the CL.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Brite02(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Take ya time dere you - God likes entertainment not horror films please - read ya bible well grin grin grin
abii oh, God likes entertainment- praises, worship etc
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by mikeapollo: 4:26pm On May 03, 2012
meforkene: If he actually predicted this then he's a shameless pastor..this is not a "man of God"issue..who annoited him..cheap popularity...nonsense

Meforkene,
Inasmuch as I doubt if TB Joshua made any prediction concerning the match, there is nothing shameless in it. He has prophecied about many matches in the past, mostly involving Nigeria and other African countries, and he has been 100% accurate!

And what do you mean by 'who annointed him'?

Read your Bible very well and tell me who annointed the following prophets/servants of God:

1.Moses
2.Elija
3.Jeremiah
4.John The Baptist
5.Paul(formerly Saul)

God Almighty can directly annoint whoever He wants to use by Himself.....you cannot order God to operate in a particular way. He does as He wills!

You may not like TB Joshua,but please dont bring up Biblical/spiritual issues that are beyond you
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2012
God Forbid

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by sadi78: 4:34pm On May 03, 2012
I didnt agree! Only God knows what is going to happen tomorrow!
Ucheosefoh: TB Joshua: Chelsea will win Champions League trophy

Temitope Balogun Joshua popularly known as Prophet TB Joshua has prophesied that English Giants Chelsea will lift this years Uefa Champions league trophy.

Source
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Canisma(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2012
Its been two 2 days now, yet there is no video proof of this rumoured prophecy.
This rumour started from facebook. It tells you how far rumours can travel on the internet.
The internet is indeed a world of its own.
I ve checked on Youtube, there is no such video there.
What i dont understand is how someone's facebook status and page can spread this far.
I was equally suprised when another facebook rumour had it that Taiye Taiwo's twin brother was celebrating his 33rd birthday in Nigeria while he was celebrating his 25th birthday in london.
Within hours, it spread like wild fire to many social networking sites.
It was hours after i saw it on facebook that it later appeared on Nairaland. The truth is now out that his twin brother died when he was 2 or 3 years old.
Its a shame that some Nigeria newspapers has already reported this rumour as a genuine news on their tabloid. This is sheer unprofessionalism. How can you report a rumour as a news. Shame on Nigeria media.
Facebook is indeed wonderful. If you doubt its power, Why not try this:
Expand your friends to about 3000 and above. Then when you post your info, make it PUBLIC. By this, you are posting it to 3000 people multiplied by their total number of friends altogether.
People easily swallow facebook info because of how much respect the site has.
. . . Again, many facebook pages like Ndigbo and Nigeria Connect seem to have the heart of their fans in their hands. This is why the Ndigbo page was able to spread this Chelsea rumour without its fans questioning its source.
Any T.B Joshua prophecy goes with videos. This videos are readily released by the church t.v in order to prove to foreigners who would ask questions, not Nigerians that swallow every information that they hear.
That is why Henry Okah can tell us that it was our president that has been bombing the nation and Nigerians are now believing him.
We simply, are not critical in our thinking.
Chelsea surely has a chance of winning the cup as the final would be a battle of 11 players against 11.
BUT LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THERE IS NO PROOF THAT T.B JOSHUA EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE MATCH.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by fyneguy: 5:39pm On May 03, 2012
There's no point flogging the issue. I'm sure the church is aware of this rumour. By sunday, the pastor may talk about it.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by slidesorter: 5:44pm On May 03, 2012
please you guys should stop posting lies...There is no link to back this up..Chelsea fans please make una no get hope...
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by andyanders: 5:53pm On May 03, 2012
@meforkene:

Watch your tongue and know the kind of people or men of God you call names. People can say what they want. I thank God that Prophet T.B.Joshua don't have time with people like you. You can go ahead and insult him and call him names as you like. Remember that he never called you any names. If what has been written here is actually what he said, is he not expressing himself? Remember that you should not judge any man.
I am not aware if he actually said that Chelsea will win. If Chelsea wins or the other way, they all make people happy because football is entertainment and should be enjoyed. Prophet T.B Joshua is a lover of football and is also a human being like me and you. The only thing that has separated him from us is sin. He is a prophet of God and God has chosen him as a vessel to teach, preach, heal and prophecy to the world. A land where there is no vision, people perish. Since God has anointed him because he has done His wish to live above sin, hence the work of God we are seeing through him. If we can live above sin, we can get to the position T.B Joshua is. So, live above sin and you will be choosen to work for God.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Sike(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2012
I pray so...
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Ganiyyah(f): 6:20pm On May 03, 2012
cold: Seriously,this is ridiculous & ludicrous.It paints God as lazy & idle.There are millions of malnourished kids dying out there,Christians/Muslims dying from constant terror attacks,Million others dying from natural & man made disasters & all God can think about is football?Vigorously smh embarassed

Guy, U realy are funny. Is there anything going on in this world that GOD isn't aware of? Frankly I feel what you don't want to come to terms with is the fact that Chelsea is winning that cup!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by executinal(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2012
shadrach77: see proof

Were is the source of this your news??
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by ozoebuka1(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2012
People will always look 4 a way to criticize a celebrity be it a man of GOD Or not so just let tb joshua be... if he really want to predict d game, he should just tell us d scoreline. ;DPeople will always look 4 a way to criticize a celebrity be it a man of GOD Or not so just let tb joshua be... if he really want to predict d game, he should just tell us d scoreline.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by omar22(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2012
waiting for the LT Octopus Paul to make his prediction
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by naijanow: 9:18pm On May 03, 2012
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning the upcoming UEFA Championship.
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning which team would win the UEFA Championship.
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning who should play or who should not play in the Championship game.

Stop lying against the man of God, Prophet TB Joshua. This is a tactic of the enemy.
Every prophetic message give by Prophet TB Joshua is broadcast live on Emmanuel TV and online at
www.emmanuel.tv
www.scoan.org
www.facebook.com/TBJoshuaMinistries
www.youtube.com/scoantv

Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by naijanow: 9:18pm On May 03, 2012
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning the upcoming UEFA Championship. Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning which team would win the UEFA Championship.
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning who should play or who should not play in the Championship game.

Stop lying against the man of God, Prophet TB Joshua. This is a tactic of the enemy.
Every prophetic message give by Prophet TB Joshua is broadcast live on Emmanuel TV and online at
www.emmanuel.tv
www.scoan.org
www.facebook.com/TBJoshuaMinistries
www.youtube.com/scoantv

Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Walexz02(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2012
hmmmmmmm! we shall see
I pray make ds man of God no come fall 4 my hand o....
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Eni44(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2012
Tb joshua did not say anything like that false prophecy stop telling lies against the man of God
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by nijanigga: 10:00pm On May 03, 2012
Nigeria where 70% are hungry don't know the difference between right and left.Why didn't the fake prophet, prophesy at the beginning of the CL?
Hunger is taking it's toll.Let the false prophet,prophesy the locations of boko haram,so that we can go there and get them.Open your eyes, hungry and fools.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Austinleo: 11:19pm On May 03, 2012
baba ooo e don tee wey i dey xpect make u predict something as good as this now i know say u too sure!!! make all chelsea fan call me cos i go dey organise party every week until we collect am and we go round am up with a bonanza i go sponsor
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by mecussey(m): 12:37am On May 04, 2012
^^^ nothing is certain, even bible said it in prov and eccl that God had made everythin so that the sons of man may never know everything for certain. Even if Tbj tells you where boko haram is, you will still ask of where alceda network is. Wise men dont actually listen to critics, Jesus did not.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by yeballs(m): 12:50am On May 04, 2012
Chealsea Anti football Club....no be only win tongue
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by abuchi1: 1:42am On May 04, 2012
@2iic, u be morron for posting the prophets name on NL. YOU DEMON POSSES!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by abuchi1: 1:46am On May 04, 2012
@uche! O boy b careful with ur mouth, make thunder no fire u oo.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by abuchi1: 1:49am On May 04, 2012
@meforkene! Dem swear for u? Na for where u see tb joshua talk about last sunday? Becareful u fool
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by bizz(m): 4:45am On May 04, 2012
kay-1one:

SO IF A MAN OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY SON WANTS TO KILL ME I SHOULD SIT DOWN AND BE LOOKING AT HIM?!
he never said he would kill you or did he.if he is old enough to be ur son then u must be advanced.i must apologise for how i talked to u but u shouldnt have used the word 'fool'.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by bizz(m): 4:51am On May 04, 2012
meforkene: If he actually predicted this then he's a shameless pastor..this is not a "man of God"issue..who annoited him..cheap popularity...nonsense
what is the big deal about talking about daily life.ok u tell me why he is not a man of God
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by kay1one(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2012
bizz: he never said he would kill you or did he.if he is old enough to be ur son then u must be advanced.i must apologise for how i talked to u but u shouldnt have used the word 'fool'.
LWKMD! ABEG THE SON PART WAS JUST A JOKE! AND THERE'S PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL DEATH! WHICH ONE WORSE PASS ABEG?!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by smoothlips(m): 11:25am On May 04, 2012
ifihearam: So the Almighty God will reduce Himself telling a prophet about football matches. Please my God is busy doing better things with His time abeg
are u God? did he tell u he is short of time for a little football game?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 / Liverpool vs Manchester City - (3 - 1) On 10th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.