Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Biz To Do With N1.5M Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Biz To Do With N1.5M Loan (870 Views)

Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. / Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biz To Do With N1.5M Loan by ayandee: 9:31am On May 02, 2012
I'm about to take a bank loan of N1.5 (to be repaid over a period of 4yrs)using a part of my salary as collateral. I would appreciate any biz idea that can yield some profit and also guarantee repayment. Much as i would like to invest, i don't want 2 put d family income in jeopardy. Any good biz advice would be appreciated no matter how time-demanding as my hubby has much time on his hands right now. No online biz please.
Re: What Biz To Do With N1.5M Loan by Dfxlord: 9:46am On May 02, 2012
invest in solid minerals. its the most lucrative business i have seen. people dont really know about it yet call me on 08065723733 or mail me at timothy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk for more info
Re: What Biz To Do With N1.5M Loan by d7thcaller: 9:48am On May 02, 2012
Any bizn you will eventually start make sure your dont invest more that N1mil out of the N1.5mil. Keep d N500k as backup for the capital. You will surely need this my advice. Gluck
My two cents
Re: What Biz To Do With N1.5M Loan by ayandee: 10:38am On May 02, 2012
d7thcaller: Any bizn you will eventually start make sure your dont invest more that N1mil out of the N1.5mil. Keep d N500k as backup for the capital. You will surely need this my advice. Gluck
My two cents
Thank you for this piece of advice. I never thought of that. I'll put the 500k in a fixed deposit account (alternatively, i may buy CBN treasury bills with it- that bears no risk at all). House, Please i need biz idea on N1m now. Thanks.
Re: What Biz To Do With N1.5M Loan by joetallest: 1:08pm On May 02, 2012
i'm sending u dis message based on d fact dat it's an opportunity dat u nid 2 take it seriously. there's this company known as Dukwe Inc. and d 21 pillars for global development equity located in portharcourt. they have this investment opportunity called 'Smart Pick Investment" which they made open publicly 2 all business minded Nigerians like u, it's an investment dat gives u a 100% returns on ur investment in 1yr. the reason why i want u 2 invest into it is dat there are some individuals who make dat mistake of starting a business and at the end of the day it folds up due to inefficient private sector and poor fiscal conservatism.invest d 500k into dis organization so dat at the end of one year it'll give u N1million, thereby making u have something to fall on incase it happens dat u r not making the necessary profit u desired. The company's website is www.dukwe.com and everything u nid 2 knw abt the company is on the website. plz do call 08025044784 for more details. Be wise.

(1) (Reply)

Agro-products / Beware Of Micheal Nwabor / From university dropout to ICT millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.