Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? (1515 Views)

Circuit Atlantic – A Sure Way To Buy From The US / Has Anyone Tried Shopping Thru Circuit Atlantic Before? / Circuit Diagram Of A Simple Inverter, Do It Urself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? by mxxpunkxx: 9:56am On May 02, 2012
Did anybody here get this message from C-Atlantic? I'm frustrated already
cos what i ordered were Pharmaceutical products and should have already been used since ages before now

Dear valued customers,

We wish to use this medium to notify you of the reason for the current delays in delivering our last shipment of the 20th of April, 2012.

We have been waiting since Monday 23rd April to take delivery of our consignment from our clearing agents, but that is yet to happen due to their inability to undertake the necessary clearing procedures. This morning, we just received a call from them confirming that there is a current case of embezzlement of some huge funds by some customs officials, which is currently being investigated and as a result, clearing activities have been suspended since Monday till date.

As it stands now, we do not know when they are going to resume, and it is only then that we can be sure of receiving our consignment.
We deemed it fit to keep you updated about this, and to assure you that we will be brisk about shipping your orders to you as soon as we receive them, as we hope the officials resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We regret any inconvenience this delay may have caused you and plead you kindly bear with us.

Thank you for your understanding and best regards.

Customer Service
Circuit Atlantic Ltd
8 Ladipo Kuku Street, Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos
Phone: +234 810 2723294 | +234 1 7746464
www.circuitatlantic.com

Like us on Facebook to get updates, answers to your questions or join the conversation. www.facebook.com/circuitatlantic
Re: Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? by mxxpunkxx: 9:58am On May 02, 2012
If clearing activities have been suspended since Monday till date, at the airport terminal,
then how come UPS still delivered a package yesterday. I shoulda used a courier, OMG
Re: Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? by nwanioma(f): 10:06am On May 03, 2012
mxxpunkxx: If clearing activities have been suspended since Monday till date, at the airport terminal,
then how come UPS still delivered a package yesterday. I shoulda used a courier, OMG

The issue at the airport terminal affects[b] ALL [/b]courier services except DHL/UPS they have a special expanded terminal hence their clearing is done separately. We can't afford to charge you what they charge, and we can't afford to pay what they pay for such services. We understand your frustration and pray you exercise a little bit of patience, as it is a Nigerian factor problem affecting us all. As soon as the issue is resolved we would promptly deliver all items delayed.
Re: Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? by stainless321: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
I wish I had read this before my friend used circuit atlantic. Her goods have been stuck with the for 5 weeks now and all shes been given are stories and excuses. She has nearly been depressed as she has her customers funds tied down. They are totally horrible, extremely in fact. And boy can dey give stories. Please help spread the word, this company will destroy your business and you as well. Let no one trust them please. Please spread the word.
Re: Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? by jerk: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
stainless321: I wish I had read this before my friend used circuit atlantic. Her goods have been stuck with the for 5 weeks now and all shes been given are stories and excuses. She has nearly been depressed as she has her customers funds tied down. They are totally horrible, extremely in fact. And boy can dey give stories. Please help spread the word, this company will destroy your business and you as well. Let no one trust them please. Please spread the word.
easy,why are you so rude embarassed since they hv explained the cause of the delay why nt accept it that way. Truly,such delays is one area they should work on bt as far as their services is concern,they are good.i hv never had a regret shopping wt them.
Re: Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? by stainless321: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Rude?? When ur moneys tied down anx u see someone goung through pain? Sorry to say its u whos very rude. Whoever u are. I use another company and dey werenot as bad. I blame the nut job for using cir uit in the first place.....
Re: Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? by Catlanta: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
stainless321: Rude?? When ur moneys tied down anx u see someone goung through pain? Sorry to say its u whos very rude. Whoever u are. I use another company and dey werenot as bad. I blame the nut job for using cir uit in the first place.....

Hello Stainless,

What exactly happened with your friend's order?. Can we get her order number so i can deal with the case directly?

Thank you.
Re: Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? by Catlanta: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2013
stainless321: I wish I had read this before my friend used circuit atlantic. Her goods have been stuck with the for 5 weeks now and all shes been given are stories and excuses. She has nearly been depressed as she has her customers funds tied down. They are totally horrible, extremely in fact. And boy can dey give stories. Please help spread the word, this company will destroy your business and you as well. Let no one trust them please. Please spread the word.

Hello stainless, Has your friend gotten her items yet?

Please confirm so we can resolve the issue immediately if it is still lingering.

Thank you.
Re: Circuit Atlantic - Any Hope For This? by liukang1: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2014
stainless321: Rude?? When ur moneys tied down anx u see someone goung through pain? Sorry to say its u whos very rude. Whoever u are. I use another company and dey werenot as bad. I blame the nut job for using cir uit in the first place.....

Hello stainless, what's the name of the other company you used?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD very Clean Nokia N96 16GB With Dstv Mobile And N-gage.pics Inside / Dell Vostro ,core I7, 1tb,8gb Ram +1gig Gaming @160,000 / 3g Huawei B260a Original Brand New Modem Router + Wifi + LAN = N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.