Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? (849 Views)

I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? / Why A First Class Graduate Might Not Get A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by onealbert: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2007
Greetings to all the good people of this wonderful forum.

I have come here to know if there's hope for a 3rd class graduate after N.Y.S.C (I would be done by feb 08). I have been online trying to fill some applications and every site I go there least degree I have seen so far is second class lower. I need help on what to do may be I should just enroll for a P.G.D class and if I do by the time I'm done I would be 28 at least. I studied microbilogy.

Please, help me out with what I should.

Thanking you all in Advance.
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by kerzakov(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2007
my dear, to be sincere with you, God is everything. the beginning and the very end. just trust in Him. any thing is possible as long as you believe. most especially when you know you did your best in school and still ended with a 3rd class.
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by suze(f): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2007
If you would get a job, you will get it, i know a lot of people with 2-2 that are still looking for jobs, but afriend of mine came out with a pass and shes in total now.

And no, she doesnt know anybody in total. There are some companies that dont ask for your grade, they allow but they are interested in your performance in their test and interview.She wrote the test in total, but she prepared very well for it and she scored high, then they called herfor the interview and they were impressed, they took her and now shes in total. She told me of her neighbour who also did the test,t hough that her neighbour came out with 2-1, they didnt take her.

Also if u gat connection, i have afriend we attended school together, she came out with a 3rd class but shes in UBA now
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by fobendo: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2007
SUZE, i love your motivation, delay is not denial he will secure a job,with HIM (God) NOTHING IS impossible.
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by awa(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2007
There is hope for Third-Class holders.
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by donjazzie(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2007
There's hope for third class holders for sure.

But on the interim why don't you try out your hands on some professional exams where your interest is to boost your resume.

I believe that would now that you are doing your youth service.

All the best man and put God first.
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by stellose(f): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2007
yes of course , 3rd class does not mean you have nothing up stairs. you are sound ok. kiss
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by omodapson(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2007
Just believe in God. I will also advice you to enrol for a PG course immediately so as not to waste valuable time while searching for job. Believe in God as see him perform miracle in your life.
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by onealbert: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hello,

Thanks to you all wonderful people that have replied me and giving hopes. I feel alive now. I'll try my best and keep beleiving in God.

Thanks to all of you once again
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by Ndipe(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2007
When there is life, there is hope. Commit it to God in prayers.
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by shescute4(f): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2007
Ndipe:

When there is life, there is hope. Commit it to God in prayers.
correction, when there is hope there is life
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by Dashoff(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2007
My Brother, there is a lot of hope out there. i bvelieve in hardwork and i beleive that there is no failure in failing but in failing and refuses to make it better.

One love bro, there is something out there for you, just look, you would see it. just stretch your hand, you will feel it.

keep your chin up dont get drown.

Louis Armstrong- even wit a cancer, you know the rest.

keep walkin
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by bolaoni(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2007
There is always hope for the living.

And I believe so much in the way we think. If you believe with your 3rd Class you have
something to offer the society, you will definitely find something doing, but if you think it
is an hopeless situation, then nobody can help you my friend.

So gird your loins and face the hope with HOPE. That alone will bring you opportunities wink
Re: Is There Hope For A 3rd Class Graduate ? by mezainab(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2007
don jazzie:

There's hope for third class holders for sure.

But on the interim why don't you try out your hands on some professional exams where your interest is to boost your resume.

I believe that would now that you are doing your youth service.

All the best man and put God first.

Well put.God helping u will be faster when you boost ur CV. You can even take professional exams in other fields.

(1) (Reply)

Esso Scholarship (masters Level) Aptitude Test Format? / Vacancy: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer / Land Over Coy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.