Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Survival In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Survival In Nigeria (760 Views)

Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / The 5 Economic Survival Skills You Must Have In 2015 / Real Success Or Mere Survival - Which Would You Rather Work For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survival In Nigeria by niyeee: 1:54pm On May 02, 2012
How do people survive in Nigeria? This sounds a funny question but considering the level of unemployment coupled with increase in number of graduates every year, one would reason with me. I base in Akure and also schoolling there. I dont travel, soo i dont know much about my country, Nigeria. All i know is over here at Akure, no employment.
With my service year drawing near, i must confess am scared of tomorrow. How do graduate survive after school with a lot of needs to be met. I dont see myself going back to my papa house at Akure after NYSC to eat and sleep.
Pls I need a life, help me plan it. Where should i live after NYSC? and also give me a working plan to survive in this 9ja without living with my parents.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn 50percent On Your Online Investment In 2months / Nothing To Write Home About: Customer Care And Service Delivery In Nigeria / REMOTE CONTROL JACKS AND CARE TYRE INFLATORS -GOOD BUYS FOR THE YEAR END GIFTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.