Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn (4976 Views)

U Smile When You Get These Messages. Only The Ogas Will Understand / A Must Read Joke That Will Make U Smile All Day. / Funny Pictures That Will Make U Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by sunnshyn(f): 3:31pm On May 02, 2012
Books that will never ever ever never exist
1. Beauty Tips by OBJ
2. How to live in peace and unity by Boko Haram
3. The value of family planning by Tuface Idibia
4. How to have a long lasting marriage by Kim Kardarshian
5. How to win trophies in football by Arsene Wenger
6. How to conduct a free and fair election by Maurice Iwu
7. How to write and speak good english by Dr (mrs) patience jonathan
8. Humility pays by Dbanj
9. My love for America by Osama Bin Laden
10. How to enjoy constant electricity supply by PHCN....

How do I end this joke?
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by johnrggm: 3:53pm On May 02, 2012
End it by writing "the end, watch out 4 part 2-calabar

1 Like

Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by escobar07(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2012
hw to live without a pair of shoes(for kids) by GEJ.

1 Like

Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by escobar07(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2012
the art of rap by pasuma. Hw to use a condom by tuface.

1 Like

Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by bunmioguns(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2012
sunnshyn: Books that will never ever ever never exist
1. Beauty Tips by OBJ
2. How to live in peace and unity by Boko Haram
3. The value of family planning by Tuface Idibia
4. How to have a long lasting marriage by Kim Kardarshian
5. How to win trophies in football by Arsene Wenger
6. How to conduct a free and fair election by Maurice Iwu
7. How to write and speak good english by Dr (mrs) patience jonathan
8. Humility pays by Dbanj
9. My love for America by Osama Bin Laden
10. How to enjoy constant electricity supply by PHCN....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by walexydon(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2012
Good power supply by PHCN
Successful flite tips by sosoliso airlines

1 Like

Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by emmy99(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2012
;Dhw 2 eradicate coruption in 9ja, written and edited by top politicians
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2012
''One man one woman'' by 2face
''secret of love filled marriage'' by 9ice
''improve your height'' by aki n pawpaw
''the best suit to wear'' by oshomoele
Shd i continue

1 Like

Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by toygod2: 11:12pm On May 03, 2012
How to settle quarrels amicably by TIM-HIGHER............lol,though a fan
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Exponental(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2012
Best sex styles- Nun
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Ruqaya(f): 11:05am On May 04, 2012
Fantastico,,,
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Homar(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2012
How to love jews by adolf hitler .

1 Like

Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Homar(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2012
How to stop football bribing by fc barcelona .
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Homar(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2012
How to step down from president seats by nigerian president (past . Present and future ) .
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Homar(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2012
How to tell the truth by politicians .
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Homar(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2012
How to love man city by man u . How to love dortmund by bayern . How to love barca by madrid . How to coach one club by mourinho .
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Homar(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2012
@Dani1hate front page sharp sharp or i quit jokes section . Now this joke deserves to be in the front page .
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Riskymallam: 12:54pm On May 05, 2012
Homar: How to stop football bribing by fc barcelona .

Match fixing
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by sunnshyn(f): 1:50pm On May 06, 2012
Homar: @Dani1hate front page sharp sharp or i quit jokes section . Now this joke deserves to be in the front page .

I'm improving o! See me o! Homar asking 4 my thread in front page...tx. Lol
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by sunnshyn(f): 2:05pm On May 06, 2012
digitalgeorgy: ''One man one woman'' by 2face
''secret of love filled marriage'' by 9ice
''improve your height'' by aki n pawpaw
''the best suit to wear'' by oshomoele
Shd i continue

Pls continue...

* How to know you are fighting a wrong course by Boko Haram

* The art of seduction by Reverend Sisters of Mount Camel

* One man, one woman by The Gay Association..
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Rockstate: 8:07pm On May 06, 2012
1.The rise and fall of boko haram
2.bombing Nigeria 2nd editio
3.the history of united state of bokoharam
4.phcn toy's
notice all book are published by me
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by vb0mb(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2012
How to Govern a state by Alao Akala & co authoured by Gbenga Daniels
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Ozegbe(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2012
How to win a presidential election by BUHARI
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by escobar07(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2012
english made simple by yoruba teacher
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by toygod2: 2:52am On May 09, 2012
[url][/url[url]]english made simple by yoruba teache[/url]r
HAHAHA,krack u no well o....
E poss naw
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 09, 2012
How to make a speech in english by Nyako.
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Nobody: 2:33am On May 10, 2012
how to love made in 9ja babes by 190
clueless jonathan by patience jonathan
christianizing osun state by aregbesola
tinubu, asiwaju of yorubaland by HRM awolowo
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by toygod2: 11:00pm On May 11, 2012
The real cure to HIV/AIDS by FELA ANIKULAPO
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by escobar07(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2012
Bombing made easy by boko haram.
ABC of do-or-die politics by Obj.
From shoeless to clueless by patience jonathan.
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by Nobody: 10:36am On May 13, 2012
How to Be Faithful to your Partner by Nollywood
How to stop boko haram by Nigerian police
How to win the world cup by lagerback
How to be confident as a leader by GEJ
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by saintnaz(m): 2:29am On May 14, 2012
the Secret in goal scoring by Torres
ur best Beauty Cream By OBJ
Hw to live in peace wit southern By Boko Haram
the best Strategy on Hw to win trophy by Wenger
Re: This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn by snthesis(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
how to tell the truth by Beaf

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Cameramen Captured More Than Expected / Just Don't Shoot! / My Story With a Calabar Girl!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.