Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Serena Williams Says she's Done with DATING for the next TEN years!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Says she's Done with DATING for the next TEN years!!! (1791 Views)

Tiwa Savage Visits Pregnant Women,says She Doesn't Miss Those Days(photos) / DJ Cuppy Says She Has A Crush On Korede Bello [PICS] / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Says she's Done with DATING for the next TEN years!!! by amakaikeng(f): 4:36pm On May 02, 2012
Serena Williams is one unlucky woman when it comes to the dating game, she doesn’t strike the winning hit as she does with the game of tennis. The 30-year-old tennis superstar who has been through series of heartbreaks has made a shocking resolve to stay off relationships for the next ten years.

In an exclusive interview she had with Celebuzz she was quoted to have said, “I have given up on dating,” the 27-time grand slam champion confessed. “It just hasn’t worked out well for me.” She didn’t stop at that, “I’m a really emotional person. I give my all and everything. I do make mistakes — like every human does — but the last relationship just was too much of a heartbreak for me. I just can’t go through that anymore. It was hard.”

She reiterated the enormity of the heartbreak she felt by saying, “I just have to remove myself from that atmosphere for about the next decade or so....” Continue to read more here…http://amakaikenga..com/2012/05/serena-williams-says-shes-done-with.htmlShe

(1) (Reply)

Mo’cheddah In Love With Ondo Monarch’s Oil & Gas Son / Toolz' Edee Beau Make-over / P-square Pictured With The President Of Malawi, Joyce Banda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.