Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Forex;get "4xrider" The Indicator That Does Not Repaint Or Disappear At All! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex;get "4xrider" The Indicator That Does Not Repaint Or Disappear At All! (2843 Views)

Forex;get The "Eztrender" And Avoid Bad Trades/losses!never Repaint! / Forex--get Mbfx.v2;the Best System Of A World Best Fx Trader! / Forex-----get Mbfx.v2;the Most Successful System In The Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex;get "4xrider" The Indicator That Does Not Repaint Or Disappear At All! by urmezy: 5:41pm On May 02, 2012
check www.4xrider.com
the signal is very accurate and doesnt repaint,disappear or redraw!
CAll:08056141862
Re: Forex;get "4xrider" The Indicator That Does Not Repaint Or Disappear At All! by Lucy001(f): 2:26am On May 03, 2012
Its no longer Mbfx V2 robot any longer, it is now alert software, and moreover all statement on the site u made measured of are all 2011 writeup, try and be real for once and stop deciving people.

1 Like

Re: Forex;get "4xrider" The Indicator That Does Not Repaint Or Disappear At All! by urmezy: 1:25am On May 04, 2012
Lucy001: Its no longer Mbfx V2 robot any longer, it is now alert software, and moreover all statement on the site u made measured of are all 2011 writeup, try and be real for once and stop deciving people.
my brother,thanks for responding to my post.
please,always make your point very clear,that site you saw isnt my site,
that is what the company posted there for anybody to.so l dont see where you
see your "deception" you were talking about.
Also,point of correction sir,mbfx.v2 is not a robot but a simple manual trading system and
l never advertised a robot anywhere because l dont buy or use robots,so l dont know where you see your own mbfx.v2 robot
and if you have developed one please let me know so,l can recommend it for some of my people that are in dire need of your robot
Moreover,mbfx.v2 is still very much on sale and it will continue selling whether anyone likes it or not,but you see,l buy and bring variety of
good systems to the market because one man`s food is another man`s poison,what trader A would prefer may be outrightly condemned and rejected
by trader B,but when there are variety of good system at peoples` disposal every trader would be able to pick the system that fit his or her trading
style.so the adverts you are seeing aren`t for everbody but,please keep responding either negative or positive,you are entitled to your opinion.
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

MTN DATA , 1GIG Now 1,000 Naira !!! Hurry / Pamoni Shirts For Sale / Best Sms Gateway For Bulk Sms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.