Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

New Scammers Business Owners Should Be Aware Of - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Scammers Business Owners Should Be Aware Of (524 Views)

Get Nigerian 20,000 Active E-mail Addresses List Of Business Owners & Managers / Rare Advert Opportunity For Companies Or Private Business Owners. / Business Owners/product Marketers You Will Need This To Make More Sales!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Scammers Business Owners Should Be Aware Of by gbadexy(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2012
I supply ready mix screeding powder at jibowu in lagos and a trader told me someone thought the POP emulsion paint was regular paint and wanted to buy,so they told him it is used for wall plastering and that they would connect him with someone that supply materials there and also make paint.
they him my number and we agreed to meet at their office in igando(lanre bus stop).when i got there i was told to wait for the person that would take me to the site to determine the quantity of paint needed and while waiting another man came in and started arguing with the men there that they broke into his late white boss house because they closed and didnt pay the rent for 2 and a half years.so he requested that there was a bag inside the house that was locked so eventually they brought the bag and he opened it and it contained fake currency that he claimed is genuine and he needs 5 thousand dollars to buy chemical to wash,i pretended to make a call and went outside.when they called my phone,i swore for them.i later recalled that another man was making a call at the bus stop that he was at there which made me suspect that they are a cartel and go to various traders decieving them that they want to supply their big project only to try to defraud them.
their names and numbers are,alhaji laitan 08082940781,alhaji ibrahim 08021119305(this is an old line that must have been registered.
i sent sms to the police through their website and i would appreciate well meaning people to help forward this details to any quarters that would help remove this animals from the society
Re: New Scammers Business Owners Should Be Aware Of by Topewealth: 8:35am On May 04, 2012
Thanks for notifyn the public, its noted!

(1) (Reply)

Raising Capital For Your Business Without Borrowing! / Peace Of Mind Web Hosting In Africa / How to grow your business through a website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.