Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,961 members, 7,841,698 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Flushing Of Ilegal Arms In Imo State: The Story So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flushing Of Ilegal Arms In Imo State: The Story So Far (597 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Flushing Of Ilegal Arms In Imo State (state Security Service Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flushing Of Ilegal Arms In Imo State: The Story So Far by angeltt(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2012
The promise of Imo State Government to give the sum of N1,000,000.00 to any informant on how to recover illegal arms in the State was today fulfiled as two people were today given one million each while a student who surrendered his gun willingly was given the sum of N500,000.00. While handing the money over to them, they called on all others to follow the steps of these partriotic citizens and re-assured them that their identity will never made public.
Re: Flushing Of Ilegal Arms In Imo State: The Story So Far by Jakumo(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2012
Sounds like the whole performance was staged to lure in the gullible.

I would love to be a policeman entrusted with several millions in reward money. I'd dust off a bunch of old, non-working guns from the armory, pocket the cash, and issue official receipts to prove the money was paid out for the decoy guns submitted to me.

(1) (Reply)

Poor Services: NCC Fines Four GSM Operators N1bn? Good Move! / How Honest Are We Nigerians As Individuals? / Gej: Given D Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.