Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe University 2012 Post UTME Screening - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe University 2012 Post UTME Screening (2170 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University 2012 Post UTME Screening by valuba: 8:03am On May 03, 2012
Hello my aspiring zikites or giants!!!. My name is val and i am a graduate of nnamdi azikiwe university. This post isfor all intenting zikites. You get the latest news of when ur post ume examination takes place and how to plan. I can provide you with accommodation info as well as tips on how to pass unizik post ume. I graduated wit 4.1 in computer science. So i know
ALL about unizik. I have the complete past questions from 2006 till date. If you need it its just N200.
I will be postin various years of unizik past question. But if you are in a haste to get the full copy, you can visit www.ngpostutme.com or call 07032704114. I am here to help. Here is unizik school of medicine post ume past question

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA POST-UME SCREENING EXERCISE, 2008/2009
FOR
MEDICINE, NATURAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
INSTRUCTIONS
shade firmly only one answer using HB pencil only
You are allowed to make a second choice of course into any of the following: Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Science Education, Natural Sciences (see the back of the OMR sheet for details)
shade your second choice of course in the column provided (column cool
Time Allowed: 1 hourDate: July 24, 2008.
Choose the option opposite in meaning to the word(s) underlined.
the government is making concerted efforts at providing essential social facilities in the rural areas.A. dissipateB. unconcernedC. unsuccessfulD. uncontrolled
the western allies frowned at their enemies indiscriminate bombing of the territory.A. impartialB. selectiveC. unprovokedD. divided
the girl is very intelligent, but her jokes are rather outrageous.A. offensiveB. courageousC. pleasantD. unwholesome
we cannot but talk about his invaluable contributions to the affairs of the society.A. worthlessB. costlyC. unrecognizedD. incalculable
this average fertility figure of course conceals wide individuals variations among the peopleA. attractsB. coverse C. exposesD. concludes
men living in an extended family know that they have to be responsible for the welfare of some other person’s children.A. extensiveB. nuclearC. neutralD. contracted
the appearance of the all-bearers was extremely fascinating A. magneticB. unorganizedC. interestingD. repulsive
many miners protested against the other to march into the coal pits.A. strutB. ambleC. trudgeD. ramble
the nasty action will bring nothing but discredit to them.A. honourB. shameC. reward D. disgrace
the man’s health has deteriorated in the hospital.A. collapsed B. improvedC. worsenedD. revived
choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase(s) underlined.
the boss made a clean sweep of all the old hands in the office.A. completely got ridB. clearly swept the officeC. made a quick changeD. made an adjustment
her anxiety was apparent to everyone present at the ceremony.A. realB. visibleC. transparentD. unknown
our experience on board the aircraft is nothing to write home about.A. not remarkableB. not pleasantC. nobody’s businessD. not a home affair
the rampage was organized and directed by the militant ones among the students.A. soldiersB. rebellious onesC. belligerent onesD. commandoes
the government advised his people to get off the beaten tracks in their approach to community mattersA. use the old roadB. make the tracks betterC. find new ways D. avoid beating about the bush
it was their custom to keep an open house on Sundays.A. welcome all visitorsB. keep the shutters openC. leave the house openD. expose the whole house
the president made a passionate appeal for calm.A. in flamedB. disturbingC. intenseD. lively
dauda stole the clay takings from the bakery.A. receipts B. collectionsC. contributionsD. offerings
you do not need to stutter in order to show your excitement.A. jump about B. shout C. sobD. stammer
what embarrasses me is the stealthy way in which the new servant goes about his duties in this houseA. indolentB. furtiveC. boisterousD. agile
the way he handled the whole issue was rather despicable A. disturbingB. likeableC. contemptibleD. frustrating
the manager was angry with Okoye for-------- seeds of discord among the workers.A. planting B. sewingC. cultivating D. sowing
I looked for you all over the campus but I could not ----- youA. findB. seeC. meetD. catch
--------- is always superior to any other in town.A. there’s B. theirsC. their’s D. there

Visit www.ngpostutme.com. Its an educational vybrtspace dedicated to all post ume candidates in nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 2012 Post UTME Screening by Umha(m): 11:33am On May 04, 2012
Hi...am uche...thanks 4 wht u did...am really grateful dat u want 2 update us wit info abt unizik post ume exam...
God bless u val...
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University 2012 Post UTME Screening by valuba: 9:38am On May 29, 2012
thanks my friend, you are welcome. the post ume past question papers are now free for unlimited download. no longer 200. visit www.ngpostutme.com to download them for free

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Post-utme(2012/2013) Forms Are Out!!! / What Are The Jamb Subject Combinations For A Prospective Civil Engineer / Nestle Golden Morn Endorse 4 Mapoly Students WITH N50 Million ....(pictures)....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.