Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Dumbass Cartoons - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dumbass Cartoons (1252 Views)

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / Can Nollywood Ever Make Cartoons / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumbass Cartoons by grafikdon: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
Okay folks. We've had our fair share of the animated TV series that left us thinking ''WTF? angry?". Note that it is not about the animation but rather, the concept, character development and character interaction. Let's have your list and if possible the reason why you just can't be caught watching a particular show. Bear in mind that one man's dumb ass cartoon is another man's blockbuster, so don't waste your time on the defense wall if your blockbuster is tagged 'dumbass', just drop your own list and relax. On a final note, we are talking about TV series here.

1. Shin Chan: I really tried to get the hang of this but all I see is a kid juggling football with his bubble butt. . . seriously, WTF?

2. Assy McGee: Buttocks that happened to be a cop, talks, drinks. . . I seriously don't get this. . .couldn't take it anymore than a couple of minutes.

3. Perfect hair Forever: Not exactly dumbass but this thing is so creepy. . . maybe due to the 'creepiness' I lost the whole gist. Couldn't stand it at all!

More to come!
Re: Dumbass Cartoons by Wordsmith(m): 1:54am On Dec 24, 2007
Just count all them retarded cartoons on Cartoon Network, no long thing. . .
Re: Dumbass Cartoons by moondust(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2008
Wordsmith:

Just count all them retarded cartoons on Cartoon Network, no long thing. . .
minus samurai jack

who's ever heard of dodo the kid from outer space. that is the definition of crap, even as a kid, i knew dat
Re: Dumbass Cartoons by dukefama: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2008
Graphicdon, are u in Nigeria now ? I have been watching some of your comments lately, you sound more at home.
Re: Dumbass Cartoons by grafikdon: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
I still dey Jew York o, my broda. grin grin grin
Re: Dumbass Cartoons by ppanther(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2008
@moondust

I feel u. Samurai Jack is OK.

Dodo the Kid from Outer Space?
They used to show it by mistake
those days. Used to enjoy the
Kid's rhymes though,

Did you watch Pigeon Street?
Now, THAT sucked!
Re: Dumbass Cartoons by Gamine(f): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2008
i like Dodo o
and Pigeon street

no abuse them o
go do ur own cartoon na

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: An Editor For A Weekly Tv Program. / Hitv Crashes Subscription Rates. / Season Two Of Nigerian Idol: Bigger Show But The Judges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.