Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,072 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Hear My Testimony - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hear My Testimony (12873 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear My Testimony by gbokukueba(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,
This year is indeed a year of increase for me. I started this year in the employment of an ICT firm that did not pay salaries for December 2006, I felt bad but believed God that this year He will increase my finances. Exactly 4 months I got a job in another ICT firm and my salary tripled, I was happy I got the job but 1 month after I was not enjoying the job; there was so much stress, threat, hostility and insecurity. I could not concentrate on the job and my health was been affected, and all this period my salary was paid in full and I stayed endured the situation.

On the last day of the month of October I received a phone call to come for an interview on Friday for a test I wrote last year September and had forgotten about completely. I went for the interview on Friday, God took control I passed and was sent for medical examination. On Sunday Pastor Sam preached on the faithfulness of God and prophesied that this month every prophecy about us will find fulfillment this month. I went home celebrating because that prophecy was for me, while I was still expecting the result of the medical examination.

On Wednesday at the service Pastor Godman said someone should expect a 24hrs miracle I claimed it and believed God. On Thursday I was called to pick up my offer letter by Friday to resume work with Nigeria's biggest bank. I waited a year for this job and God showed His faithfulness within a week. God is faithful!!!

Please trust God for everything He will do it,
Re: Hear My Testimony by LABZ: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2007
i'm so happy for u.Pray for us too.I know my own miracle is on the way coming which will definitely meet me.Our God is good all the time.one luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Re: Hear My Testimony by Onyeabo: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hi,
I am really happy for u! This shows that God is really faithful and he is willing to bless us always. Ur journey to the top has just started, u still have more testimonies to give. The Lord is with u as u move on. Take care. rac4real@yahoo.com
Re: Hear My Testimony by TISSO: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2007
Honestly with this testimony,i already have strong belief that God that did it for u will surely remember me too cause for u to have waited for that long period and @ the end God did.
   I am happy for you man,i believe good thing like this is contagious,pls remember me in your prayer too,thanks
Re: Hear My Testimony by hamabra(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2007
Congats my pal, God will c u thru, catch u at the top
Re: Hear My Testimony by Nautillus(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2007
Daystar boy.

Congrats oh, Thank God for you. it is well.
Re: Hear My Testimony by ABD(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2007
In fact, I'm happy for you because this is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.I pray that the peace and protection of God will be with u in ur new job.I use ur testimony as a point of contact to my own forthcoming bundle of testimonies.It is well.Remember,FATHER DOES NOT SHARE HIS GLORY SO, MOVE CLOSER TO GOD AND HE SHALL CONTINUALLY DIRECT UR PART. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Hear My Testimony by nickodu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2007
hi landers,
first i must congratulate gbokukueba, its actually a evidence that the lord is faithfull and just 2 reward those that deligently wait on him.

den 2 all landers pls be steadfast in your search for job, nevers overlook any advert no matter d company. i also went thru more difficult situations but the good lord answered me. believe that if he can do it 4 people on the forum he can equally do it 4 u cos u are worth the blood of his son JESUS. never lose hope guyz nd gals. just try and get urself busy while the search goes on. the bible says all thing works out 4 good 4 dem that love God so all u need do is love God and it is well with u. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Hear My Testimony by Karam(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
I am really happy 4 you. God blesses us so we could share with others. You will not know what your testimony has done to someonelse.
Keep saying it, cos you have seen Him at work, you have truely felt His hand.
1HOUSE, 1LUV!!
Victor
Re: Hear My Testimony by gra8man(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2007
this is just the begining of ur success,greater work shall he do ,
thank GOD, FOR YOU
Re: Hear My Testimony by sweetonyx(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2007
hey man i am really happy for you especially as you dint 4get to give GOD the glory. the same GOD dat did it for u, will surely do mine AMEN.Once again,congratulations n remain blessed. cheesy
Re: Hear My Testimony by awa(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2007
SOMEBODY IN THE HOUSE SHOUT HALLELUJAH!!!
FOR THE LORD IS GOOD. CAN I HEAR A BIGGER PRAISE THE LORD OUR GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME OUR GOD IS GOOD.

Brethren in the house, I want to thank God for the life of our brother Gbokukueba who God has blessed extra-ordinarily. The good Lord that has done it for Gbokukueba will also do it for everyone of us especially me,CLEMENT.

Brother Gbokukueba, please continue to believe in God for more greater things will still come your way. Do enjoy the good work or rather "Job" that God has blessed you with.

We are all glad for you here in Nairaland.
Re: Hear My Testimony by viceb: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2007
to God be d glory man.
Re: Hear My Testimony by Oseka: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2007
Congratulations.The Lord is indeed worthy.
Re: Hear My Testimony by bobbyan(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2007
Congra Tula Tion!!! Congra Tula Tion!!! Congra Tula Tion!!! Congra Tula Tion!!!

My brother ur testimony realy moved me and make me have strong believe that God Almighty, there is nothing He cannot do when it is time for Him to do it. Infact God in His infinity mercy will shower His mercy on all of us that is expecting one things or the other including me. God is great all the time.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Hear My Testimony by seyichem(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2007
God is wonderful.This is a confirmation of is faithfullness and now i have a renew hope.Oops congrat my man.Stay close to him cos more are coming[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Hear My Testimony by Tammyo: 3:22am On Nov 14, 2007
, i'm tapping into this anointing,
Re: Hear My Testimony by biggerboy(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2007
Gbokukueba sounds like a fellow daystar member.Congrats anyway!!
Re: Hear My Testimony by Nunustic(f): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2007
we give God all the glory, this is a proof that he is faithful and so what he said he will do, he will definitely do. it is encouraging for people like us.
Re: Hear My Testimony by Miketomi: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2007
God will forever be faithful.
I rejoice with you.
God's time is always the best.
Go to your new workplace and show forth the glory and praise of God.
To God indeed be all the glory.
Re: Hear My Testimony by tionne(f): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2007
God is too holy to be unfaithful
He always answers prayers

congrats guy ur faith saw u through.
Re: Hear My Testimony by BOKUS(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2007
Dear as u have open ur month to proclaim what GOD had done for you,he will do more in JESUS name.amen go u believe had set thee free,cheers
Re: Hear My Testimony by bolaoni(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
@poster CONGRATULATIONS!

It is so great of you to have given all the glory to God. That is so wonderful of
you and as you have appreciated Him in this, GREATER things are still coming your way. wink

You made me remember what was thought at our last Home Fellowship, You Can Count on God. cool Do you attend any Daystar Cell meeting? Always try and ooo

For other applicants, note the followings:

There is no situation that God cannot wade into. God is FOREVER faithful, so whatever he has said concerning you, it shall come to PASS!

Do you know what God is saying concerning your situation? If you don't, search His Word
and you will hold Him to ransom by His word because He honours His Word more than His Name wink

Have you read, Num. 23:19 before? You need to do so NOW. God is NEVER a liar wink

lastly, God knows the right time for us. He makes ALL things beautiful in His time Ecc.3:11
So wait faithfully for your own time wink

Sorry, I didn't forget this is not a religion thread but na condition cause am. I am sure
this thread will help someone to hold one because the vision is yet for an appointed
time.

Your own season of testimony is coming.

THE WORD WORKS WONDER! kiss
Re: Hear My Testimony by semacity: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2007
[i]i,m so much happy with you, my prayer to you is that, that which the lord has done shall be permanent in Jesus name. (Amen). I also want to use your own testimony to remind God my own too. All the best.
Re: Hear My Testimony by semacity: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
[i]i,m so much happy with you, my prayer to you is that, that which the lord has done shall be permanent in Jesus name. (Amen). I also want to use your own testimony to remind God my own too. All the best.
Re: Hear My Testimony by jameh: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2007
Congratulations.God will be with you in the job. Best of luck.

Never forget to help others when the need arise.Remember what you faced before you get the job.

Once again congratulation
Re: Hear My Testimony by missb1: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2007
i am happy for you. i pray the lord will go with you and possess the land for you. i tap into this anoiting of yours oooo. i am believing God for a miracle like this oooo. CONGRATS
Re: Hear My Testimony by afolabi236(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2007
GOOD IS THE BEST MAY HIS NAME BE HONOURED ALWAYS cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Hear My Testimony by gbokukueba(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2007
Every one that has been touched by my testimoney i pray God who has done mine will do much more than this for you too. My friends right now am experiencing PEACE grin. Sometimes it seem to me that am dreaming it is now i know the meaning of psalm 126:1,
Please whereever you find yourself do not be weary of doing good because in due time you will reap and if otherwise you know what it means,
I had close to 3 years experiences in 2 different companies the peace i have experienced in 2 days at my new place of work is more than the months i used in the 2 other places,
I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING THE LORD IS GOOD wink smiley grin
Re: Hear My Testimony by bolaoni(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2007
go ahead Broda and SHOUT It.

THE LORD IS GOOOOD!

I tell you, MORE are still on the way wink
Re: Hear My Testimony by Ficco(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2007
God cannot forget or forsake his people, He meets us at our greatest points of need. Congrat my brother and keep praying 4 us. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do not forget thanksgiving.
Re: Hear My Testimony by ijeoma1: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2007
thank for u oooooooooo.i hope God wil remember us too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Unity And Peace Corps. / Recruitment Consultant: Ask Your Question... / How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.