Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Need A Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife (2299 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife by Ucheeeee: 10:52am On May 03, 2012
Dear Friends,

Please, I am looking for a lady to date with the hope of getting married (if it is God's will for us) and I do believe that it is possible to meet her via this great forum.

I presently live and work in Lagos. I am not rich ( I pray to be), but I have a little decent means of livelihood.

Preferably, I would want a practicing Catholic lady between the ages of 26 to 34. Decent, gentle, soft spoken. I want someone who, though she knows we are weak, but seriously desires to struggle on and make heaven (by the grace of God).

I can be contacted through 01-448-7422. Please, you may not bother to call unless you are truly interested.
Re: I Need A Wife by recruitmnt: 11:04am On May 03, 2012
If you're genuine, look for the 'Lamentations' topic and contact the OP, that might be a good start.

All the best.
Re: I Need A Wife by Ucheeeee: 3:02pm On May 03, 2012
recruitmnt: If you're genuine, look for the 'Lamentations' topic and contact the OP, that might be a good start.

All the best.

Thanks Dear. I am genuine.
Kindly guide me on how to get to the "Lamentation" topic. May be a link or something.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 03, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/926963/lamentations

Here, there you go...Thank me later cool cool cool
Re: I Need A Wife by Dyt(f): 4:02pm On May 03, 2012
^^ nice one
Re: I Need A Wife by Ucheeeee: 4:02pm On May 03, 2012
Vikin: https://www.nairaland.com/926963/lamentations

Here, there you go...Thank me later cool cool cool

Wonderful!
Thank you so much. I am very grateful.

And I will ask both you for another favour, PRAY FOR ME.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Wife by recruitmnt: 4:05pm On May 03, 2012
Hehehe... All the best, let us know if it clicks wink
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 03, 2012
Relax guy, we are right behind you, keep us updated...if any problem, let know and we will intercede on your behalf...Its well with you bro.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Need A Wife by moremi2008(m): 2:47am On May 04, 2012
I knew even before I opened the thread that it was going to be a broke Igbo man looking for awoof bride! So predictable! No money for bride price! So sad! See what a backward practice is forcing single men to do? Hunting for Lagos wives on the internet is a sure sign of desperation.

PS - Mr. Ucheeeee, if the upper-end of your age requirement is 34, then you must be at least 40. Pray tell, how old are you since you fail to mention it in your post? Inquiring minds want to know. grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 6:54am On May 04, 2012
Re: I Need A Wife by tasandra: 8:29am On May 04, 2012
all the best my dear smileyu can find ur bride any were,evn on the net smileypls do keep us posted cool
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 9:48am On May 04, 2012
I know someone who may be interested,she has all d christian qualities u mentioned, but she is above d age u stated.
Re: I Need A Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 10:31am On May 04, 2012
peaceheartt: I know someone who may be interested,she has all d christian qualities u mentioned, but she is above d age u stated.
Poster where art thou.cool
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 11:18am On May 04, 2012
Gudluck
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 04, 2012
LWKM . . . . . Wetin person nor go read for NL. Man talk say im fit manage persin wey no old pass 34yrs you still stroll enter tell am say una go fit helep am arrange persin wey still old pass. And from da way una dey sound the person fit old reach 40yr's sef. May God provide husband for those who dey find o. Mmhhh e like say this marriage bridge na one serious matter for our women o but, why to say na when dem don reach 25yrs na im dem dey always wake up now start to dey first reach church why na?
peaceheartt: I know someone who may be interested,she has all d christian qualities u mentioned, but she is above d age u stated.
Re: I Need A Wife by Ucheeeee: 11:35am On May 07, 2012
chaircover: Mr Uche, He who finds a wife finds a good thing. I wish you all the best smiley

Thanks
Re: I Need A Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 2:17pm On May 07, 2012
moremi2008: I knew even before I opened the thread that it was going to be a broke Igbo man looking for awoof bride! So predictable! No money for bride price! So sad! See what a backward practice is forcing single men to do? Hunting for Lagos wives on the internet is a sure sign of desperation.

PS - Mr. Ucheeeee, if the upper-end of your age requirement is 34, then you must be at least 40. Pray tell, how old are you since you fail to mention it in your post? Inquiring minds want to know. grin grin grin

This is not nice. sad sad
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 07, 2012
This is interesting, some need husbands while some need wives. If u can't get a woman one-on-one how can one get online? This has always made me wonder. It's far easier to deal with a woman one-on-one.
@OP, Man up and walk to any woman u like, i tell u that the days of women turning down men are almost over. Most mature ladies without a ring will very likly respond to u. Muster courage!!!
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 07, 2012
moremi2008: I knew even before I opened the thread that it was going to be a broke Igbo man looking for awoof bride! So predictable! No money for bride price! So sad! See what a backward practice is forcing single men to do? Hunting for Lagos wives on the internet is a sure sign of desperation.

At least the Ibo's don't chase after other people's women.
Re: I Need A Wife by moremi2008(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2012
Gaggi:

At least the Ibo's don't chase after other people's women.

LOL! I hope you only said the above in jest because your claim doesn't hold up to the slightest scrutiny. Ibo men chase other people's wives ALL the time; same with men all over the world. No ethnic group has a monopoly on adultery. grin
Re: I Need A Wife by ladyju(f): 8:25am On May 09, 2012
I know someone that is looking for husband. She is 34 but she is on the big size
Re: I Need A Wife by Ucheeeee: 9:21am On May 09, 2012
lady j u: I know someone that is looking for husband. She is 34 but she is on the big size

Obviously no one creates him/herself. We can only thank God for making us the way we are and make the best of it. We should be proud of how God made us. Sincerely, I don't mind.
Regards
Re: I Need A Wife by 735i(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2012

Like seriously....have you lost it again? Whats the big deal in someone looking for a wife online.....smh.. undecided (i've said it times without number; we need to get rid of teenagers on nairaland!!!)
Re: I Need A Wife by moremi2008(m): 2:07am On May 15, 2012
735 i:

Like seriously....have you lost it again? Whats the big deal in someone looking for a wife online.....smh.. undecided (i've said it times without number; we need to get rid of teenagers on nairaland!!!)

The big deal in finding a wife online in Nigeria? Is that how your father found your mother? Do Nigerians even find ordinary shoes online? Bloody dunce!
Re: I Need A Wife by darkhand: 4:45am On May 15, 2012

How do we get in touch with her or you?
Re: I Need A Wife by moremi2008(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2012
darkhand:

How do we get in touch with her or you?

How did Ucheee become Darkhand? Somebody needs to shut this thread down.
Re: I Need A Wife by Ucheeeee: 7:06am On May 15, 2012
moremi2008:

How did Ucheee become Darkhand? Somebody needs to shut this thread down.

That's obviously not me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Your Mum?? / Am I Too Jealous? / Interesting Photo! A White Man In New York Eating Pounded Yam And Goat Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.