Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (37549 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by OneNaira6: 9:26am On May 07, 2012
Ejiné: GOOD! That filthy old hag sure got what she deserves!
Can you believe the idiiot once posted pictures of Archi students doing their school ArchiCAD assignments with their laptops in their hostel room, and she said they were people doing SCAMS?
Words can't describe how much I hate this biitchh!

I hope, as she's being deported, her plane is hijacked by 700 Mutallabs, and she's blown to pieces in mid-air.

FUCCKIING ARSE!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin That's some funny sh1t right there.

You are right though the old hag deserves whatever she gets. I was horrified when I saw this ugly b1tch attacking girls my age and younger on facebook. Girls old enough to be her daughter all because they opened a group thread about Igbo women and praising themselves; an act done by every women including women from her own community. What sort of old heartless envious b1tch does that especially to girls young enough to be your f2king daughter?

Deport her wowo @ss and I hope upon her arrival someone beats the living daylight out of her maybe then some sense would return to her.

In her case, old age does not bring wisdom maybe @sswhupping would.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 10:44am On May 07, 2012
Stop shouting about the gazilions of figures you make FOOOOL, that shows your level of desperation to display your inborn idiocy when all i can see around you are almajiris everywhere,go first and help those grown ass almajiris or do you hate them too the way you hate anambrans? By the way anyone working really hard to make a living can't come online to bragg about "SIX DIGITS" like you are doing on here, that is foolishness & stupidity i have to leave to HIS ROYAL YAHOOO YAHOOO YOROBANESS (YYY) to continue displaying. On onather note i'm sure that you are aware of the list of crimes which your sweet sis KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO commited and charged with? Don't cry she has still about 65yrs to serve in Amarican dangerous prison, for dispeakable crimes commited against Americans by her. And your harmless/useless ranting is just what one expected from a son of ONAKANKANFOOOOOL such as you.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by aljharem(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
No replies yet? Lmao!
This poor little hoodrat is held up in a little cafe sending out scamming mails to gullibles. The Oyinbos don dey get sense abi? Brouhahahaha.

By the way, what is six figures that is making you look soooo stup!d? 100,000-999,999?? ?
How much is 100K?

^
noiseless + u = useless. . . . . . .Rhino's equation of stup!dity cool

Rhino Rhino

That woman Nigerialaw aka Kemi is one uncultured person that deserves no pity
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 10:58am On May 07, 2012
Your IQ is on the low low side, hence no one would dare employ you. Your case is worst than world trade centre. Wished your useless low IQed bain is splashed on a tar road by a fast drive-by, hit and run car. Fool

noiseless: Stop shouting about the gazilions of figures you make FOOOOL, that shows your level of desperation to display your inborn idiocy when all i can see around you are almajiris everywhere,go first and help those grown ass almajiris or do you hate them too the way you hate anambrans? By the way anyone working really hard to make a living can't come online to bragg about "SIX DIGITS" like you are doing on here, that is foolishness & stupidity i have to leave to HIS ROYAL YAHOOO YAHOOO YOROBANESS (YYY) to continue displaying. On onather note i'm sure that you are aware of the list of crimes which your sweet sis KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO commited and charged with? Don't cry she has still about 65yrs to serve in Amarican dangerous prison, for dispeakable crimes commited against Americans by her. And your harmless/useless ranting is just what one expected from a son of ONAKANKANFOOOOOL such as you.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 11:05am On May 07, 2012
Shut your smelly stinking mouth! So I should allow lurking blood sucking vultures prey on her for speaking her mind?

alj harem:

Rhino Rhino

That woman Nigerialaw aka Kemi is one uncultured person that deserves no pity
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by aljharem(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Shut your smelly stinking mouth! So I should allow lurking blood sucking vultures prey on her for speaking her mind?

What ! Rhino, have you read some of her nasty comments ?

Rhino I urge you to go research on her utterances, you would be shocked given the fact that she is a public figure
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 11:17am On May 07, 2012
Don't tell me that! I've being her facebook friend for more than a millenia and all I see is a lady with audacious boldness to speak without fear. Point to me one statement made by this lady that is FALSE! Just one!! That biafra is dead?? , Ojukwu is dead?, Oyedapo is a con man?? Or Jonathan is a morron Or OBj is thief and fraud?? Or Nigeria is worst place on earth?? Do you have any problem with calling a spae a spade?

Have you ever "researched" into her various community projects? Lemme tell you, that she would pass for a saint before most of us spewing sanctimonious rants on this thread. Go figure!

alj harem:

What ! Rhino, have you read some of her nasty comments ?

Rhino I urge you to go research on her utterances, you would be shocked given the fact that she is a public figure
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 11:46am On May 07, 2012
Oh! You wish? Well my tiny spaghetti legged and overweight upper bodied friend Noiseless is not worried about your foolish wishes, since when? By the way you carrying more than your tiny spaghetti leggs can support, very good advice to you, stop loading more than you can carry, orderwise is called stupidity, foolishness and suicidal.
Rhino.5dm:
Your IQ is on the low low side, hence no one would dare employ you. Your case is worst than world trade centre. Wished your useless low IQed bain is splashed on a tar road by a fast drive-by, hit and run car. Fool

1 Like

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 12:20pm On May 07, 2012
I'd really pity your display of sheer ignorance. I'm very veerryy massive in real life, with broad chest-godzilla like appearance and handsome masculine face. Ileke Idi can testify to that cool . I wonder where your stup!dity is sprouting from. It may not be unconnected with your low low IQ, which has rendered you jobless shocked. SCAMMER!

useless: Oh! You wish? Well my tiny spaghetti legged and overweight upper bodied friend Noiseless is not worried about your foolish wishes, since when? By the way you carrying more than your tiny spaghetti leggs can support, very good advice to you, stop loading more than you can carry, orderwise is called stupidity, foolishness and suicidal.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 3:45pm On May 07, 2012
Well I'm sure anyone who wonders why i'm not prepared to let a YAHOOO YAHOOO YAROOBA INTERNET SCAMMER such as you off the hook, should read my early post on this thread, where i was asking your criminal sister KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO to reveal which of the IDs: ILEKE IDI,KOBOJONKIE plus many more that belong to her, now in your "HIGH IQ" and desperation to free your FAT BONELESS UPPER BODY from my barbecue party you then wobbled and called one of my suspects of your bigot sister KEMI DE SCAMMING FRAUDSTER to rush to your rescue, my dear, how foolish and desperate can you be? I was even waiting for her to reappear with the ID NIGERIALAW for a 121 or 2 to 1 but shes ran with her tail smacking her head. Once again loading more than your TINY SPAGHETTI LEGGS can support = self destruction.
Rhino.5dm:
I'd really pity your display of sheer ignorance. I'm very veerryy massive in real life, with broad chest-godzilla like appearance and handsome masculine face. Ileke Idi can testify to that cool . I wonder where your stup!dity is sprouting from. It may not be unconnected with your low low IQ, which has rendered you jobless shocked. SCAMMER!

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 4:15pm On May 07, 2012
Your delusion and low IQ is very disturbing! Go take SHL test or something to improve your low low IQ.

Can't you see I've been toying around with you like a domesticated monkey? Simply because you operate dual ID's and advance fee fraud doesn't mean everybody is doing same. Onyeshi ara!

noiseless: Well I'm sure anyone who wonders why i'm not prepared to let a YAHOOO YAHOOO YAROOBA INTERNET SCAMMER such as you off the hook, should read my early post on this thread, where i was asking your criminal sister KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO to reveal which of the IDs: ILEKE IDI,KOBOJONKIE plus many more that belong to her, now in your "HIGH IQ" and desperation to free your FAT BONELESS UPPER BODY from my barbecue party you then wobbled and called one of my suspects of your bigot sister KEMI DE SCAMMING FRAUDSTER to rush to your rescue, my dear, how foolish and desperate can you be? I was even waiting for her to reappear with the ID NIGERIALAW for a 121 or 2 to 1 but shes ran with her tail smacking her head. Once again loading more than your TINY SPAGHETTI LEGGS can support = self destruction.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 5:13pm On May 07, 2012
Yes my OBESE ORANGUTAN, you may want people to think you are toying around but we know you are a bigot disease infested ORANGUTAN, thats why i wont have you as my dmesticated monkey so i'm dragging you to the slaughter house. LOL! We know the YYYs, we know those who would commit suicide if a good and anti corrupt system is put in place in the land, so we also know those who parade with fake IDs INTERNET FRAUDSTERS, fake CERTIFICATES and those whose achievments or possessions could not be possible without YAHOO YAHOO DOCUMENTS, even if they can still make it without their prefered "FREE & EASY WAY". Your sister KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO, can you tell us/me how many criminal charges she is facing presently? dont include the many more she commited posing as her friends and neighbours. MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER MY VERY SIMPLE QUESTION BEFORE WE CONTINUE. Bloody born of YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba FRAUDSTER. Please answer my above question regarding your SISI KEMI FRAUDSTER. Thank you in advance.
Rhino.5dm:
Your delusion and low IQ is very disturbing! Go take SHL test or something to improve your low low IQ.

Can't you see I've been toying around with you like a domesticated monkey? Simply because you operate dual ID's and advance fee fraud doesn't mean everybody is doing same. Onyeshi ara!

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 6:08pm On May 07, 2012
The most stup!d post of all time! Dude, invest 5 minutes on your post to stop this display of low IQ. What was your last IQ test result? Domesticated monkey

noiseless: Yes my OBESE ORANGUTAN, you may want people to think you are toying around but we know you are a bigot disease infested ORANGUTAN, thats why i wont have you as my dmesticated monkey so i'm dragging you to the slaughter house. LOL! We know the YYYs, we know those who would commit suicide if a good and anti corrupt system is put in place in the land, so we also know those who parade with fake IDs INTERNET FRAUDSTERS, fake CERTIFICATES and those whose achievments or possessions could not be possible without YAHOO YAHOO DOCUMENTS, even if they can still make it without their prefered "FREE & EASY WAY". Your sister KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO, can you tell us/me how many criminal charges she is facing presently? dont include the many more she commited posing as her friends and neighbours. MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER MY VERY SIMPLE QUESTION BEFORE WE CONTINUE. Bloody born of YAHOO YAHOO Yoruba FRAUDSTER. Please answer my above question regarding your SISI KEMI FRAUDSTER. Thank you in advance.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 7:24pm On May 07, 2012
Does it take "IQs" to give answer to the simple question which i put forward to you, or is it a case of shame and denial that is crushing your boneless fat head? Okay! Let me remind you the question which i asked you a while ago, MR.RHINO.5DM, CAN YOU PLEASE LIST THE CRIMINAL CHARGES YOUR SWEET SISI KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO IS FACING OVER THERE? NO NEED TO ADD THE ONES SHE COMMITED USING HER FRIENDS & NEIGHBOURS ID. Thank you.
Rhino.5dm:
The most stup!d post of all time! Dude, invest 5 minutes on your post to stop this display of low IQ. What was your last IQ test result? Domesticated monkey

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by anthills: 9:33pm On May 07, 2012
NigerianLaw: Are you all stupid, She has not lived in Nigeria for 35 years. I will beg to stay too. What do you have in Nigeria there. One BIG useless country. I left 10 years ago. No light, water, bombs every day. Ojukwu is a nobody. We Yorubas care less about him. And her deportation is going to be stayed because of the criminal case against that whoismskemi blogger. He was arrested.
we yoruba's? Speek 4 ur self ojukwu was great. And who d hell is dis kemi b****
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by bilms(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2012
?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by RealityChecker: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
Kemi seems to think she is going to be staying in Canada for accusing someone of crimes, what she doesnt realize is she is going to have to testify against the accused, that means that all of the evidence this blogger has against her she is going to look extremely stupid in court, from what I have read this blogger has a tonne of information the courts would love to see, what I find funny is I dont believe she knows how the court system works, she will have to be cross examined by this bloggers defense council. That means she will have to present evidence against the accused and then back it up with relevant information, I think she is unaware of how the Canadian court systems work.

she is scheduled to be deported very very soon, you will notice her trying to deny that she is going to be deported, all you have to do is google kemi olunloyo deported and the video comes up in the search. cool
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by rothea(f): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2012
this is serious...
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nainai: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2012
This UGOLY old hag is the most bipolar c*** have ever seen in my life. One minute she's cussing out the storm next she's praising Jesus. I really can't stand her.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by RealityChecker: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
www.whoismskemi..com KEMI OLUNLOYO HAS BEEN ARRESTED BY THE TORONTO POLICE
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
July 19, 2012 Updated: July 18, 2012 | 9:56 pm Adjust Text Size
[size=18pt]Meet ‘Snitch Lady’, Toronto’s anti-crime advocate[/size]

By Sarah Taguiam
For Metro Toronto

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo was in the middle of cooking on Tuesday when she checked her Twitter feed and saw news of a shooting at Eglinton Flatts, a block away from her house.

“Another one in just two nights, I couldn’t believe it,” said the 48-year-old single mother of five. “We haven’t had a homicide here for 15 months.”

Dropping everything, Omololu-Olunloyo instinctively grabbed her Crime Stoppers cards and raced to the murder scene.

With no visible officers in sight, she started handing out the cards, which contain Crime Stoppers information, to soccer players across the field and left them on doors of nearby highrises and cars, urging people to share information that can potentially solve crimes.

Ever since her arrival in Canada from the U.S. in 2007, Omololu-Olunloyo, better known by her social media nickname Snitch Lady, has been actively supplying police with crime tips and has acted as a liaison to families of murder victims.

Through her Twitter (@Snitchlady and @Hiphossip) and Facebook pages (What About Our Sons?), she encourages witnesses to “snitch” to assist homicide squads in solving the murders of young black males and females in Toronto. She has more than 200,000 followers combined on her social media sites.

On the night of Monday’s Scarborough shooting, Omololu-Olunloyo was one of the first people to post the address of where the crime was happening and updated the victim count online. She said members of the Toronto police often provide her with information on crimes as they are happening, before the media even gets the news.

Omololu-Olunloyo is one of the city’s most visible anti-crime advocates, and with Toronto’s fatality count rising, Toronto Police spokesperson Const. Victor Kwong called on community members to come forward with information.

“We have received a lot of help … but we know there’s a lot more people out there who haven’t come up,” Kwong said in an interview with Metro. “We appreciate it, but we’re looking for more.”

Some Torontonians are calling this year “Summer of the Gun II.” With three dead, and 23 injured from shootings on Monday and Tuesday night, the city has reached 20 shooting deaths in 2012, equaling the number of casualties from all of 2005.

In response to the incidents, Toronto police set up a portal on its website where anyone can upload photos or videos about the crimes.

According to Kwong, they have also heightened enforcement and manpower to areas identified in the investigation and continue to work with the Community Police Liaison Committee, of which Omololu-Olunloyo is a member.

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/302714/meet-snitch-lady-torontos-anti-crime-advocate/
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by RealityChecker: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
the poster above is obviously blind.

Kemi has been arrested by the Toronto Police and spent the weekend in jail.

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by RealityChecker: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Africar: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
nex: Please, this thread is useless! This individual is unknown, and I can't see why this subject is being used to waste space on the front page of Nairaland. DELETE!!!

right to freedom of expression. If you dont like it, vamoose.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by RealityChecker: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
Africar:

right to freedom of expression. If you dont like it, vamoose.

LMAO Kemi must be mad she got deported to Canada.

if anyone wants to find Kemi Olunloyo you can find her in Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria.

thats where she went when she was deported from Canada
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by bilms(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
lol
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Biggyd2: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
I don't know much about her but seems from the report below, that they are serious about the deportation:

TORONTO - Canada appears poised to give Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo the boot to her native Nigeria by week’s end.

The always outspoken, and often eccentric, crime victim advocate has worked tirelessly to help those who have lost loved ones to gun violence since moving to Toronto in 2007.

But it seems she has overstayed her welcome.

Omololu-Olunloyo appeared before an Immigration and Refugee Board detention review Tuesday afternoon at the Vanier Centre for Women in Milton, where she has been held since Canada Border Services Agency officers arrested her at her home in the city’s west end Friday.

IRB spokesman Robert Gervais said a decision was taken to keep Omololu-Olunloyo in custody.

“It was argued that the person concerned represented a flight risk,” he added.

Omololu-Olunloyo had hoped to make Canada her home, but it seems she is no longer fighting to stay in the country.

Gervais said she appeared with “no counsel” and “no alternative to detention was proposed.”

“The Board Member decided that the person concerned will not appear voluntarily for her removal and ordered continued detention,” he explained.

The daughter of a well known politician in Nigeria has been dubbed the voice of the victims because of her voluntary efforts to help families of murder victims get their messages out to the media.

Gervais said Omololu-Olunloyo has been “detained for removal,” which is slated for Friday.
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/08/21/kemi-omololu-olunloyo-deportation-set-for-friday
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Africar: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2012
Its end of the road for Ms Kemi in Canada. Goodbye hate-monger. The Nigerian community in Canada will never miss you. Its now time to help Canadians realized that you do no represent anything "Nigerian". Just wondering why the Canadian immigration did not send you to the US to face your outstanding criminal warrants

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/1247753--controversial-gun-victims-advocate-deported-to-nigeria
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by bilms(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
hum
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by RealityChecker: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nairaland.com seems to have hidden my post and then proceeded to use the links for their own story, ok.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by bosedekemi(f): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Fact-check: Atiku Was Born A Cameroonian - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.