Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Mini Flat In Greenville Estate, Along Badore Road, Ajah Lagos available For Let - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mini Flat In Greenville Estate, Along Badore Road, Ajah Lagos available For Let (1350 Views)

Residential Fenced Dryland For Immediate Development. Greenville Estate. Ajah / Plot Of Land For Sale At Greenville Estate Badore Ajah Lagos / 3 Bedroom Flat In Suite @greenville Estate, Badore Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat In Greenville Estate, Along Badore Road, Ajah Lagos available For Let by bolufisher(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2012
I have a mini flat in Badore, Ajah for sublet. However, I want to sell everything in the house along with it. There's a three seater and two single seaters in the living room, a glass centre table, a table where ur laptop can sit and a a chair to go with it, a 42 inch LG LCD TV, a big hometheatre and of course a glass stand for the Player. There's a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling, too, a 1.5 horse power a.c and two wall fitted holders that came with the chandelier. Then the room has a bed (don't know the size), a wardrobe that I made, a DVD player and a 21 inch plasma TV hanging on the wall. The kitchen has a fridge that has a freezer, too, a gas cooker, cylinder and a wall cabinet I made. There's a generator to go with the house, too. Oh, there's a 1 horse power a.c in the bedroom and of course I've got DStv. There's a pet canary you might wanna have, too. If we agree on the price, that is.
Contact if interested. The rent would be due by January next year. (2013).
08035849052 yahoo: bolufisher@yahoo.com. Twitter: @bolufisher.
Re: Mini Flat In Greenville Estate, Along Badore Road, Ajah Lagos available For Let by mikeokiro: 11:06am On May 23, 2012
list them

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale Of Duplex Behind Ecowas,semora Micheal Str.abuja. / A Standard Cybercafe Business Office For Sale In Ojodu, Lagos / Fenced Blk Of 2 And 3 Bedrooms Bungalow 4 Sale@journalist Estate Arepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.