Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja (8192 Views)

Explosion in Millennium Plaza in Abuja / Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by victorazy(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2012
Bomb scare at AP plaza in Wuse 2 Abuja. Rumors has been waving round right now that loaded of explosives were found at the plaza this morning.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by Wilfem(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2012
Heard of it too, that people in Banex Plaza were also running for their lives. May God continue to protect us
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by Effwazobia: 12:25pm On May 04, 2012
For the umteenth time, split the damn country. There will never be peace. It is only a matter of time before bombing in mainstream Abuja and Lagos becomes the order of the day. We can avoid all this by spliting up to appease the vast array of aggitations. Can't we see that people are not happy? I will love to denounce Nigeria and become BIAFRAN in a heart beat, along with over 40 million other Nigerians. The choice is ours. Split or remain cursed and die

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2012
angry
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 04, 2012
AP PLAZA is a dirty lawless plaza in wuse 2. Big structure though. But Very very dirty and unkept. Security is very poor. So its possible to drop explosives there.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by chelseabmw(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2012
Na wah oooooooo
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by talktrue1(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2012
Thank God for His intervention because this could have been their highest hit if they've succeeded. AP plaza is one of the busy plazas in Abuja
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by saintchyco: 12:41pm On May 04, 2012
Panic mode Activated angry embarassed
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by nyabai: 12:42pm On May 04, 2012
My brother 2 b candid spliting is not the solution to our problem, this is global issue, read your Bible well, you will know that this is end time. So pray and ammend your life inorder for you to be raptured when the time come. remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by Zenakoboko(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Ozo kwa?

For now, pls avoid that area and send same message to family and friends.
You may save a loved one from the blood-thirsty bastards!
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by princeonx: 12:45pm On May 04, 2012
Stop the bombing, stop the killing, impeach the president, GEJ this, GEJ that, and my favorite "divide Nigeria" etc. Do you think it's really easy dividing Nigeria? Into how many parts/countries? FYI, It will almost be impossible to split naija without bloodshed or war.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by princeonx: 12:51pm On May 04, 2012
nyabai: My brother 2 b candid spliting is not the solution to our problem, this is global issue, read your Bible well, you will know that this is end time. So pray and ammend your life inorder for you to be raptured when the time come. remain blessed

And this end time bombing and killing is only in the north and Islamic countries right? Cux I don't see or hear of bombing/killing everyday here in the US, Canada, Australia, and co
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by zangiff(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2012
This is serious ohh
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by princeonx: 12:54pm On May 04, 2012
Zenakoboko: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Ozo kwa?

For now, pls avoid that area and send same message to family and friends.
You may save a loved one from the blood-thirsty bastards!

Bros you know how our people are! Okechukwu and Emeka might believe today is an opportunity to double their prices since Adamu and Tunde didn't open their own shop lol
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by free2ryhme: 12:55pm On May 04, 2012
Effwazobia: For the umteenth time, split the damn country. There will never be peace. It is only a matter of time before bombing in mainstream Abuja and Lagos becomes the order of the day. We can avoid all this by spliting up to appease the vast array of aggitations. Can't we see that people are not happy? I will love to denounce Nigeria and become BIAFRAN in a heart beat, along with over 40 million other Nigerians. The choice is ours. Split or remain cursed and die

Na for niaraland you dey get power go Abuja go shout nah .. Whether dem no go blow dat ya dirty face ... Nonsense ...

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by kay1one(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2012
Effwazobia: For the umteenth time, split the damn country. There will never be peace. It is only a matter of time before bombing in mainstream Abuja and Lagos becomes the order of the day. We can avoid all this by spliting up to appease the vast array of aggitations. Can't we see that people are not happy? I will love to denounce Nigeria and become BIAFRAN in a heart beat, along with over 40 million other Nigerians. The choice is ours. Split or remain cursed and die
NA TRUE! SOLVE A PROBLEM BY RUNNING AWAY FROM IT! GO AND ASK THE SUDANS WHAT THEY ARE FACING! THE BUREAUCRACY OF SPLITTING A COUNTRY IS SO LONG THAT WE MIGHT NOT BE DONE IN 10 YEARS!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 04, 2012
shert ov werd undecided
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by asscend: 1:02pm On May 04, 2012
The ones calling for a division are the ones that will cause the greatest problems if their wish is granted as they will be more agitated when things are not working out as they thought it should. The same greed and corruption will still be rampant in a divided country. Is it not the present human beigns that will make up your so called new country?

Wake up Nigeria and see that our present challenges are more than North south divide. Sudan is still fighting even after dividing. That shows that the problem is deeper than the physical eye can see.

Everyone can play a part by being vigilant and taking measures to protect their lives and properties. The laxity in the Nigerian is terrible when it comes to observatory security. Nigerians need to be more vigilant and observant like never before. Finally be persistent in prayer for the security of the country. It sure works.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by IYANGBALI: 1:04pm On May 04, 2012
who cares?i love it when the God forsaken country is boiling. I HATE NIGERIA.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by blackboi(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2012
May His Divine protection never depart from me & them that love me. Amen!
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by zangiff(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2012
Our lives is in God's Hand in Nigeria
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by LailaIkeji1: 1:08pm On May 04, 2012
God have mercy and protect us all. these guys just want GEJ out of power or wat?!!! Nigeria has never been this bomb scary!!! sad
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by blackboi(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2012
IYA NGBALI: who cares?i love it when the God forsaken country is boiling. I HATE NIGERIA.
I'm a NiGERIAN
Watch your tongue, les i tame it for yaangry
[awon oloshi, ota'aje]
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by tuhott(f): 1:12pm On May 04, 2012
IYA NGBALI: who cares?i love it when the God forsaken country is boiling. I HATE NIGERIA.

Who is this goat
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by chiefsabi: 1:16pm On May 04, 2012
Whither Nigeria? This insecurity is becoming unbearable. Not since after civil war has Nigeria been in this sorry state security wise. The critical mass is slowly forming. It would soon reach boiling point.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by annajess: 1:22pm On May 04, 2012
prince_onx:
Stop the bombing, stop the killing, impeach the president, GEJ this, GEJ that, and my favorite "divide Nigeria" etc. Do you think it's really easy dividing Nigeria? Into how many parts/countries? FYI, It will almost be impossible to split naija without bloodshed or war.

dont mind them
they think its eAsy to divide A county
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by chuksonu(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2012
THE REASONS FOR ALL THESE BOMBINGS AND KILLINGS IS BECAUSE THE WICKED AND HEARTLESS HAUSAS ARE NOT HAPPY SINCE THE POWER SHIFT FROM THEIR HAND.THEY WANT TO DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO FRUSTRATE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.THE SHAMELESS P.T.F THIEF,BUHARI PROMISED NIGERIANS HELL SHORTLY AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT.THEY ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT NIGERIAN BELONGS TO THEM ALONE.ANOTHER MAJOR PROBLEM IS THAT MAJORITY OF THE BOKOHARAM KILLERS ARE ILLITERATES.THEY ARE FOLLOW FOLLOW IN NATURE.MEANT TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR BLOOD THIRSTY ALLAH WHO ENCOURAGES THEM TO KILL HIS CREATURES FOR REASONS KNOWN TO THEM.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2012
When ever the ground is slippery, everyone should learn to walk with caution. All northern states are danger zones including Abuja.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by cowgurl: 1:54pm On May 04, 2012
shocked These guys r gradually penetrating into other states, this is not funny, not atall. GEJ it's June already, mak gud ur words.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by 3kay945(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2012
Jonathan enemies are winning., they promise to make the country ungovernable and its happening.. Am tired of showin concern for any southerner stil remain in that hell called north.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by naptu2: 2:07pm On May 04, 2012
From Rhythm 93.7 FM news. There was a bomb scare @ AP Plaza in Abuja today, after people suspected that a bomb laden car was parked in the area.

It was later discovered that the car was abandoned by it's owner after unsuccessfully trying to withdraw money from an ATM machine to purchase fuel for the car. The car had stalled because of lack of fuel.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Next Efcc Chairman: Buhari Is Child's Play Compared To This Man / Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains / EFCC Recovers ₦‎32.7 Billion From Humanitarian Affairs Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.