Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. (8485 Views)

Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. / ABU Zaria Sets To Graduate 33 First Class Students / ASUU Sets To Call Off Strike At Noon Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Nobody: 11:30am On May 05, 2012
Why do we HªvΣ more muslims & muslim countries involved I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ЂΞ act of violence?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Daunashamed(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2012
tohirah:

did you say 2 types of Quran?? Oh please,where did you get that?? Just as you said above,only the foolish affirm what they do not know,then I'm sorry but I think you fit that description you gave cos you dont know but you confidntly wrote that we have 3 types of quran. This is not the bible,with king james version or old testament,new testament etc. We got just ONE QURAN and its the same anywhere in the world. Let it stick into ur skull!!!
just what they wanted you fools to believe and you unfortunately did, you have just shown that your reading boundry is probably not beyond the novels you read, go read more girl. see am not a blind Christian who just stick to the conventional old and new testament 66 books as others do because there is more to the Bible than that and I've made my research and I know them, and that has strenghten my faith on the truth, which is the word of God the more, and that isThe Bible, so Go and do the same for your Quran Girlfriend and dont be decieved, don't tell me to share what I know about your holy book that you don't, he who seeks the truth shall surely find it and on that note I still repeat there are three types of Quran.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Lilshaddy(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2012
If you need Unilorin post utme past questions or you need any information about unilorin,i will be glad to guide you,feel free to call me 08099743987 or add me on 2go seyman01
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Ganys: 11:43am On May 05, 2012
Baba_O:
Otherwise, Oh Lord of lords, King of kings arise and perish all Islamic organizations including their gods all together in Nigeria and world wide. Oh God of Elijah arise with ur fire and consume all these blood sucking god of bokoharam
Everyone should stop replying this clown, he just got back from a psycho Home in Benin...Baba o, Baba Were...Oya, display your madness again

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Ganys: 11:46am On May 05, 2012
Da-unashamed:

Bro, only the foolish confidently affirm what they don't know(now an not trying to insult you please), they have three types of Qur'an, ask the well learned in islam and they will tell you (that is if they want to be real with you). So maybe the one you read didn't have the place where he told them to fight the jihad against their unbelievers. Go and make your research again very well this. I live in the north like you too
Your user name says it all, Un ashamed Mumu with empty brain, saying what he doesnt know...
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Witi(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2012
cutietreasure:

Ignorance kills u know. Am a christian but lived with muslims. Islam is a peaceful religion, u know. Allah-God-chineke-olorun. So mind wat u say about God. Have u gone thru the quaran b4?. Y do u have to conclude on somfyn u don't knw.
God never, I repeat, never instructed anyone thru his messenger(SAW) to kill. What u don't knw kills a lot.
if u are a student of the bible and understand whom God is, u will not say that Allah as defined by quran is God. A true will agree with your view tha Allah is God.
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Ganys: 11:55am On May 05, 2012
Da-unashamed:

just what they wanted you fools to believe and you unfortunately did, you have just shown that your reading boundry is probably not beyond the novels you read, go read more girl. see am not a blind Christian who just stick to the conventional old and new testament 66 books as others do because there is more to the Bible than that and I've made my research and I know them, and that has strenghten my faith on the truth, which is the word of God the more, and that isThe Bible, so Go and do the same for your Quran Girlfriend and dont be decieved, don't tell me to share what I know about your holy book that you don't, he who seeks the truth shall surely find it and on that note I still repeat there are three types of Quran.
Unashamed Brain, Sey na your papa write the other version?..for your information, im doing my Phd in Islamic Studies and you cant claim to know more than i do, i also minored in christology and Bible studies. I can even teach you your religion. So, stop deceiving people here. There is only one Quran that was compiled and standardised by Sayidina Uthman. So, if you have any info on where i can get the 2 other version, i will be glad to pay you for that. Uselss Clown
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Nobody: 11:59am On May 05, 2012
shocked Schools seem to be their next target. This is going way out of hand.
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by kollymercy(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2012
Wisdytech: .::SEND FREE BULK SMS TO ANY NETWRK IN DE WRLD TOTALLY FREE SMS!
http://www.sms.bbnplace.com/register.php?refid=NTQzNDI=

U mean u still get time advertising while Boko Haram is busy mapping out the next target? Chie!!
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Ganys: 12:03pm On May 05, 2012
@Topic
The Vice Chancellor Prof. Oloyede met with security agents and the representative of muslim and christain community in Unilorin.
He revealed to us( i was part of the meeting) that two un detonated bombs were found on UNILORIN campus just 2days before WAUG games. He asked the Anti Bomb squard representatives to show us the pictures of the found Bomb. He said that he interviewed the Library Science Prof that was killed last week at BUK bombing 2 weeks ago with the hope of transfering to UNILORIN as a result of Kano unrest.
We then concluded that hencefort, People should be searched before gaining entrance to the main university gate.
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Daunashamed(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2012
Ganys:
Unashamed Brain, Sey na your papa write the other version?..for your information, im doing my Phd in Islamic Studies and you cant claim to know more than i do, i also minored in christology and Bible studies. I can even teach you your religion. So, stop deceiving people here. There is only one Quran that was compiled and standardised by Sayidina Uthman. So, if you have any info on where i can get the 2 other version, i will be glad to pay you for that. Uselss Clown
cheap brainless apes like you don't deserve my venom of insults, I'd rather reserve them for wiser fools than waste them on you, but don't push me...meanwhile tell us what you know about injila and purah? Lets start with that...
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Ganys: 12:22pm On May 05, 2012
Da-unashamed:

cheap brainless apes like you don't deserve my venom of insults, I'd rather reserve them for wiser fools than waste them on you, but don't push me...meanwhile tell us what you know about injila and purah? Lets start with that...
Oh..., Im really so sorry to reply a useless Newbie like you. From the record, it shows that you registered on April 7,2012 and your first post is about your Confession as an Ex-Atheist. I shouldnt have replied you in the first instance. What does a useless fool that was once skeptical about the existence of God have to say. I have nothing to discuss with a traitor and enemy of God. Stay clear of this thread mtchwwwwww...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Daunashamed(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2012
Now you've just confirmed how empty headed and brainless you are, you wanted to but couldn't even track simple info,common very simple info about someone on a forum. It was your grand father that once didn't believe in God right? Go through my profile again but this time with spectacles please...meanwhile were you running away from the argument with style?
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 05, 2012
GEJ's resolution to end BH by june has brought about the evolution of more attacks. what we need now is a revolution, followed by a dissolution of this present crap called Nigeria. i cnt wait for the division and wont stop praying for the safety of my friends in d north in my devotions and intercessions.
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 05, 2012
Ganys:
man, Nt supporting any sides o o o.
bt u said something that drew my attention. the secrets in the Bible is not revealed via just studying or reading the book, bt its revealed unto us by the holy spirit. there's a big diffrence between academic studies and that inspired by the holy ghost. the mere texts u see in the book has a deeper interpretation that can only be revealed with the help of the holy spirit. no beef sir.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by akanbiaa(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2012
You can see the intolerance even in a social media forum not to talk of meeting face to face in reality, what I can say about the whole situation is summarized as follows:
1.The level of ignorance about what happens really behind the scenes is very high
2.The status quo stereotype of seeing muslims as terrorist or bad people must change because it is what the freemasonic west wants people to believe so as to tarnish the Image of Islam worldwide via media propaganda,mind control through indoctrination via media such as films,cartoons music etc.
3.Corruption,greed and insincerity are fuels for such sect meaning we must tackle all these and ensure Nigeria is free of them or reduced to the bearest minimum
4.How many of us either Muslim or Christian trully follow what their religion preaches as it concerns interraction with each other?
5.Our slave masters have never given up on enslaving us except these time its thru ur mind they are the one that we still rely on for technology,media,etc when are we really going to be free when we can't rely on ourselves like china did and love one another?

Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by creserve: 12:57pm On May 05, 2012
Da-unashamed:

You are not a ''blind christian''on the contrary,you are an extremist in the mode of Boko Haram in the Christendom! We Muslims know of only one holy Quran!You probably have the other two[which you authored]with your publisher yet to be relased.
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Daunashamed(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2012
creserve:
You are not a ''blind christian''on the contrary,you are an extremist in the mode of Boko Haram in the Christendom! We Muslims know of only one holy Quran!You probably have the other two[which you authored]with your publisher yet to be relased.
guys, I shouldn't have done this because I know this was going to be the result, my motive is not to cause confusion please dont get me wrong, but to pose a challenge to everyone both Christians and muslims to seek more of the truth beyond what our pastors or imams tell us so we can truely understand our God and serve Him better. If you don't know please know it now, the interpreted bibles and quran(from their original language they were written in)we have now are severely short of many of their original context, ask your top leaders and you'll confirm this,don't get me wrong please. Seek the truth and it will set you free.
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by studM(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2012
cutietreasure:

Ignorance kills u know. Am a christian but lived with muslims. Islam is a peaceful religion, u know. Allah-God-chineke-olorun. So mind wat u say about God. Have u gone thru the quaran b4?. Y do u have to conclude on somfyn u don't knw.
God never, I repeat, never instructed anyone thru his messenger(SAW) to kill. What u don't knw kills a lot.

I don't agree wit u dt islam is a religion of peace and allah is NEVER GOD!
If u truly understand wat xtianity is den u wouldn't say allah is God
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Nickonomakaveli(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2012
D security deir is ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ tight,motorcycle riders are nt allow 2 take deir motorcycle i̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ τ̅☺ d premises,and dis is nt an exemption 2 d staff using motorcycle,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ combat ready police at d skul gate. D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ a gud tin τ̅☺ Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡. Wat happened i̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ BUK,I advice other institution τ̅☺ do d same.

Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Ganys: 1:46pm On May 05, 2012
studM:

I don't agree wit u dt islam is a religion of peace and allah is NEVER GOD!
If u truly understand wat xtianity is den u wouldn't say allah is God
Bros, at least we have Arab Christains..What do you think They call God? Your Grand father's name Abi?
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by santakris(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2012
Religion of peace. Hummm......................
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by kunletech: 2:18pm On May 05, 2012
Allah is d most peaceful God in d world, is d must reted Peacefull God among the God of d following religion.
Xtain, Indu, buda, and other religions.
Read d bigraphy and history of muhammed and islam. Muhammed wins peoples mind into islam world without violenting their right, and he din't fought any war or jihad war,
because islam is peacefull, dat is why there is peace in the following country:
afgahnistan, pakinstan, sudan, libia, sumaila, iraq, iran, egypt, ..........................cmplete d list.

Defination of peace by oxford dic.
State of freedom from waror disturbance.
Muslims are not disturbance, and they are not fighting war (jihad).
I rest my case. ;DAllah is d most peaceful God in d world, is d must reted Peacefull God among the God of d following religion.
Xtain, Indu, buda, and other religions.
Read d bigraphy and history of muhammed and islam. Muhammed wins peoples mind into islam world without violenting their right, and he din't fought any war or jihad war,
because islam is peacefull, dat is why there is peace in the following country:
afgahnistan, pakinstan, sudan, libia, sumaila, iraq, iran, egypt, ..........................cmplete d list.

Defination of peace by oxford dic.
State of freedom from waror disturbance.
Muslims are not disturbance, and they are not fighting war (jihad).
I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by creserve: 2:25pm On May 05, 2012
Da-unashamed:

guys, I shouldn't have done this because I know this was going to be the result, my motive is not to cause confusion please dont get me wrong, but to pose a challenge to everyone both Christians and muslims to seek more of the truth beyond what our pastors or imams tell us so we can truely understand our God and serve Him better. If you don't know please know it now, the interpreted bibles and quran(from their original language they were written in)we have now are severely short of many of their original context, ask your top leaders and you'll confirm this,don't get me wrong please. Seek the truth and it will set you free.

When you are referring to textual meanings and interpretation from a language to another,we all know that meanings CANNOT be as accurate as depicted in the original language!Whatever your motive is,what is clear to me is your mind boggling assertion that there are 3 varieties of the holy Quran!A claim that I've never heard from even the most rabid critic of Islam!It is always good to seek for knowledge but Pls,if your motive is not to cause confusion,you need to be more scholarly and scientific in your researches as I want to believe you cannot substantiate your despicable claim .
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by otokx(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2012
This country is full of many cowards
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Daunashamed(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2012
Lets do this from the public if you still want me to clearify my claims, you should know that for me to boldly state this claim I must have done my research,not over night,but over a real long time,plus a real muslim convert to christianity backed this up...inbox me and lets chat if you are willing... and be fore-warned please,no fighting,because if you want to come and show me you know how to insult,I've got words like venom that can spoil your mood the rest of your life....everyone is welcomed please
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by DeCleff(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2012
iya ayi: May Allah save us and give us peace of mind in our country
Which allah? The one claiming to be Jehovah? Let me warn u don't ever mention allah here cos he's the brain behind the calamity that has come upon naija.
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by sleeky8(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2012
cutietreasure:

Amma copy dis ur line "ignorance kills u knw" u claim u stay wit muslims and u dnt knw swat bout em, abi r u fuckin 1?
Islam came about thru fightin and fightin dey wil do til dey die and fyi dey believe 72 virgins r waitin 4 em in heaven wen dey die. Nw u knw u can tank mi lata. +islam religion of peace ma black ass+
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Kala11(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2012
Religion apart, we are all human with blood running through our vain. So every right thinking person will never derive joy in killing a fellow human @Sleek8, daunashamed and every other religious bigot we're having on this thread...is better u all learn on how to tolerate other person's fate and stop condemning so as not to create sins upon yourself. Get this it is difficult to defend God The Almighty
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by Uzoonyibo: 6:45pm On May 05, 2012
BH is neva a religious issue but political, may the Almighty God save us frm the blood sucking ogbonies in power
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by oladayo042: 6:53pm On May 05, 2012
Christian students were banned from having fellowship within the school premises yesterday and an anti-bomb squad was stationed beside the Central mosque during the jumat service yesterday all because of Boko Haram. Na only God go help us jare.
Re: Boko Haram Sets To Attack Unilorin. by 9zeros(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer For Admission Into The Insitution Of Your Choice - A Must For Jambites / Southwestern University Finally Out - In God We Trust !!! / Buk 2017/2018 Pg Application Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.