Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Any One Who Want To Import From China? Please Contact With Me.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any One Who Want To Import From China? Please Contact With Me.. (672 Views)

Who Have Or Know A Manufacturer For This In China, Please Help / * / Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One Who Want To Import From China? Please Contact With Me.. by tonypark: 8:24am On May 05, 2012
I am tony from china,i hope to help all nairalanders who want to import products from china.I can source all of the information for you,and give you the best price,please contact with me: tony_park2008@yahoo.com.cn
Tel: +86-18611101097

(1) (Reply)

Make Money To Ur 9ja Bank. / Business Advice With A Budget Of N2m / How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.