Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor (1626 Views)

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by Nobody: 11:00am On May 05, 2012
Nigeria as a nation can never developed when favouritism and Nepotism seems to take the place of efficiency and meritocracy . It is quite unimaginable that people elected into political office by the populace vote should go so low as to discard meritocracy just to appeal to family and factional sentiment. Chief Sylvester Nwobu Alor Is the uncle of Mr Peter Obi the current governor of Anambra state. The 88 years old chief Sylvester Nwobu Alor is the special adviser on parks and market to the governor, no doubt a man of that age is no longer active; mentally and pysically handicapped by old age he should be at the old people warefare asylum rather than in government house. Such an appointment is unreasonable,biased and totally unacceptable. The question remains what is an old toothless grand pa born in 1924 doing in government house? When better,active and more efficient youths are roaming the street unemployed. Chief Sylvester should be sack immediately to safe the State Governor who is doing great job in Anambra state further embarrasment,he epitomise the highest level of sit tightism in Africa. The Inspector General of police should arrest Chief Nwobu Alor immediately with regard to his role in the killing of 3 traders at Nnewi recently by Ndi Mpiwa azu . A group that falls under his jurisdiction. http://spyghana.com/world-news/inside-africa/nigeria-news/again-task-force-kills-2-1n-nnewi/
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by MrGlobe(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2012
'Chief Sylvester should be sack immediately to safe the state governor who is doing a great job in Anambra State further embarrassment'
when I saw this I knew it was political wranglings. Are you stup¡d? You said the man is docile and not performing and yet you said the generally known incompetent Governor who appointed d man is doing a great job? I know this is about APGA. The problem is the party and the Governor has brought a lot of misfortunes and underdevelopment to Anambra so to hell with your internal party war.

THREAD LOCKED!!!!!!!!!
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by Nobody: 11:53am On May 05, 2012
Mr. Globe:
'Chief Sylvester should be sack immediately to safe the state governor who is doing a great job in Anambra State further embarrassment'
when I saw this I knew it was political wranglings. Are you stup¡d? You said the man is docile and not performing and yet you said the generally known incompetent Governor who appointed d man is doing a great job? I know this is about APGA. The problem is the party and the Governor has brought a lot of misfortunes and underdevelopment to Anambra so to hell with your internal party war.

THREAD LOCKED!!!!!!!!!
my purpose is not to attack mr Peter Obi i'm against chief Sylvester Nwobu and his dreaded Mpiwa azu. The people of Anambra state should judge whether Mr Peter Obi is competent or not
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by emiwanlee(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2012
No vision, that he has to bring a dead man to become his adviser is apalling
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by Ejine(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2012
I wonder what post would be better suited for a man like him though.

Probably 'Special Adviser on Stroke-related Matters'.
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by otokx(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2012
if this is true then its a shame.
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 05, 2012
If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ can't speak English, speak pidgin. The corrosive content here Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ too much.
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by Nobody: 2:17am On May 06, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: Nigeria as a nation can never developed when favouritism and Nepotism seems to take the place of efficiency and meritocracy .

Nwanne biko, I thought you're Biafran and not Nigerian? grin
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by Nobody: 6:16am On May 06, 2012
@shymmex we remain Biafrans by inheritence and must shake off the remainants of the Nigerial feudal lords to make the Biafra dream a reality
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by searchng4love: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Nigeria as a nation can never developed when favouritism and Nepotism seems to take the place of efficiency and meritocracy . It is quite unimaginable that people elected into political office by the populace vote should go so low as to discard meritocracy just to appeal to family and factional sentiment. Chief Sylvester Nwobu Alor Is the uncle of Mr Peter Obi the current governor of Anambra state. The 88 years old chief Sylvester Nwobu Alor is the special adviser on parks and market to the governor, no doubt a man of that age is no longer active; mentally and pysically handicapped by old age he should be at the old people warefare asylum rather than in government house. Such an appointment is unreasonable,biased and totally unacceptable. The question remains what is an old toothless grand pa born in 1924 doing in government house? When better,active and more efficient youths are roaming the street unemployed. Chief Sylvester should be sack immediately to safe the State Governor who is doing great job in Anambra state further embarrasment,he epitomise the highest level of sit tightism in Africa. The Inspector General of police should arrest Chief Nwobu Alor immediately with regard to his role in the killing of 3 traders at Nnewi recently by Ndi Mpiwa azu . A group that falls under his jurisdiction. http://spyghana.com/world-news/inside-africa/nigeria-news/again-task-force-kills-2-1n-nnewi/

You see Peter Obi appointed his 88 years old biological uncle as a garage and parks chairman and adviser
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by searchng4love: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2023
my purpose is not to attack mr Peter Obi i'm against chief Sylvester Nwobu and his dreaded Mpiwa azu. The people of Anambra state should judge whether Mr Peter Obi is competent or not
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by searchng4love: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2023
otokx:
if this is true then its a shame.
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by orisa37: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2023
VERY GOOD.
Re: 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor by Felabrity: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2023
searchng4love:

You see Peter Obi appointed his 88 years old biological uncle as a garage and parks chairman and adviser
Tinubu is 90 years

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Currency! / Society Lady, Bola Shagaya In Trouble Over Patience Jonathan Illness / Presidency Proposes National Ethics, Values Bill ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.