Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format (18541 Views)

Ptdf Scholarship Test Format? / Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by ogogo24(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
I learnt that the Scratch cards are available only at 1st Bank Head Offices in all capital cities. I bought mine @ their head office in Benin a week ago.

Gud luck fellas.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by ssn: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2010
if ur going to take part in this 2010, March Aptitute Test on PTDF OSS, then, e-mail me to get all ur past questions and other facts: smilestreamsnigeria@yahoo.com or c_kzito@yahoo.com This yrs exam will be virtually Online. It was amply anounced in the network news and published in papers. Imo, Delta and Anambra used to score higher than others but this yr, we shall all log it out and know who thinks creatively. I will definitely show up good records and I make my boast in God who has blessed my mind with forward-thinking strategies and insights. I hv gotten all that it takes to score 80 and above if it entails the old format but even if they twist it this yr, I will show up in the list as number one in my State. The God of David Oyedepo is with me. The same God of Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Isacc, Joseph, David and my Redeemer, Jesus whose sacrifice translated me from the kingdom of failures to successes. Amen. University of Dundee, here I come this yr! I will give all those who respect open communication, courtesy and show refinement all the ways to make it.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by inoma(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2010
Is it true that the exams are now computer based?.
Any one with this info in the house pls.
Thanks.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by ssn: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
yes, it is true,
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by TodyJombdam: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2010
whats up everyone

Just saying hello while I read through the posts

hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read and then a lot to wright
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by squad1: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
I always tot dis PTDF stuff is all about knowing "people at the top" before getting the scholarship, was wrong, i have a friend that just passed the test and he is planning to travel abroad to continue his studies. Any more testimonies? I think im gonna try writing the next text. ciao
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by tjmat: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2010
shocked hi, is good to see you around. what information do you hold currently on Masters scholarships abroad
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by ziknewton: 3:31am On Jan 29, 2011
pls can any 1 help with PTDF scholarship past questions on applied instrumentation and control, renewable energy, and safty energy / risk management as well as the general paper. It will surely b apprecia8d. My email is esamuelnnia@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by mailolufun: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2011
Please could anyone help me with practise test or past questions of PTDF Scholarship, a computer based test for MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.

Thank you mailolufunke@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by lkueb: 4:07am On Nov 24, 2011
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by goksman007(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2011
Please anyone with past questions on M.Sc basin evolution and dynamics and also on the general paper shud send to goksman4real@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by kelvinaeb: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2012
Pls, I need ptdf past questions for environmental engineering (Msc). Email: kelvinaeb@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by brade: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2012
http://schoolintheus..com/ For scholarship sources see that blog
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by obaxlove(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
ssn: if ur going to take part in this 2010, March Aptitute Test on PTDF OSS, then, e-mail me to get all ur past questions and other facts: smilestreamsnigeria@yahoo.com or c_kzito@yahoo.com This yrs exam will be virtually Online. It was amply anounced in the network news and published in papers. Imo, Delta and Anambra used to score higher than others but this yr, we shall all log it out and know who thinks creatively. I will definitely show up good records and I make my boast in God who has blessed my mind with forward-thinking strategies and insights. I hv gotten all that it takes to score 80 and above if it entails the old format but even if they twist it this yr, I will show up in the list as number one in my State. The God of David Oyedepo is with me. The same God of Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Isacc, Joseph, David and my Redeemer, Jesus whose sacrifice translated me from the kingdom of failures to successes. Amen. University of Dundee, here I come this yr! I will give all those who respect open communication, courtesy and show refinement all the ways to make it.

Pls I need d test format, my e-mail is bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by Godsown20(f): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2013
pls I need the test format, enkay2008@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by haychPee(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2013
Pls I need the test format too...edunlomoh@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by chefetalkane(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
It is no longer news that the PTDF Scholarship
deadline is on Wednesday 23rd October, 2013.
You can get your past questions as well as
scratch cards by contacting : 08134141081
Whatapps : 08134141081. God Bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Private Banker Recruitment 2017 / Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased / Phcn Recruitment: How Authentic Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.