Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Inspired The Choice Of Your Username On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Inspired The Choice Of Your Username On Nairaland? (1551 Views)

Interprete Your Username / How To Change Your Username On Nairaland / Why Did You Choose Your Username? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Inspired The Choice Of Your Username On Nairaland? by CuteTj(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2012
When i was registering on Nairaland, getting a username for my NL account wasn't hard to come by. I just remembered what was happening in my life when i got to know about Nairaland and that was how i arrived at 'CuteTj' as a username for myself. There are times i see some usernames on NL and i cant help but laugh. Take for example some usernames like 'seun, chuksaluta, tuhott and blackboi'.
I can deduce that seun (is probably the name of the account holder), tuhott (she is probably hot, sexy e.t.c), chuksaluta (his name may be chuks and he his involved in aluta), blackboi (the account holder is male and he his very dark or black) and so many more usernames that tells you a little about the account holder.
But how about usernames like Mukina, IYA NBALI, Zangiff, nyabai, nyabingi and many more usernames that sounds/look meaningless but actually have a meaning to the account holders. So what inspired the username you chose on Nairaland?
Re: What Inspired The Choice Of Your Username On Nairaland? by Tinyemeka(m): 3:36am On Jul 03, 2012
Mine is my Yahoo ID. All the combinations of Emeka I could think of, had been taken. I decided to go for one that described me in the opposite.
Re: What Inspired The Choice Of Your Username On Nairaland? by Freiburger(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2012
The name of the city where i live.
Re: What Inspired The Choice Of Your Username On Nairaland? by edogram1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
My name and where i am from.
Re: What Inspired The Choice Of Your Username On Nairaland? by GenOrumov: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
I be russian

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Look Forward To In A Pub? / First Rain Of The Year!!! / Born On The Month Of February? Step In Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.