Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird (8435 Views)

Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird / AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by vanila(f): 11:29pm On May 05, 2012
Miss Cross Rivers winner!!! Gosh!! She has a bad english. I would have prefered Miss Abuja
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by Super1759: 11:30pm On May 05, 2012
Crosss rivers!!!!!
So the MBGN 2011(that we were all yabbing) is even finer than this new one!
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by Skii(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2012
vanila: Miss Cross Rivers winner!!! Gosh!! She has a bad english. I would have prefered Miss Abuja

1 Like

Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by zannie(f): 11:35pm On May 05, 2012
I don vex!
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by kewe(f): 11:37pm On May 05, 2012
Miss cross River looking forward to seeing the typhoid fever foundation. Congrats
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by Super1759: 11:39pm On May 05, 2012
Wait o, the winner, Miss Cross River, contested in 2004 too? Seeeeen.
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by bashr8: 11:41pm On May 05, 2012
i heard miss cross rivers contested in 2004 , how possible is dat
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by LailaIkeji1: 11:43pm On May 05, 2012
The 25th edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant took place tonight in Benin City, Edo State.

Isabella Ayuk Miss Cross River was crowned as the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria MBGN 2012 winner.

The MBGN 2012 finalists had been Miss Abuja, Miss Osun, Miss Cross River, Miss Kaduna & Miss Rivers.

Click here for more info: http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/05/most-beautiful-girl-in-nigeria-mbgn.html

Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by Coldfeet(f): 11:45pm On May 05, 2012
Ejiné:

Una don carry ethnic talk come again? What is all this?
You could have simply asked me to translate for you as it seems what I wrote caught ur attention! instead of assuming unnecessarily .
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 05, 2012
Miss cross rivers was definitely chosen because of her typhoid fever foundation.
She is already doing what is expected of a beauty queen and probably will save Silverbird some stress in that area.
while others have been spending time going on dates and hogging on free meals, she is actively contributing her quota to science and mankind.
Congrats, you deserve it.

1 Like

Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by yuzedo: 11:56pm On May 05, 2012
Rubbish!
MBGN = Most Banged Girl in Nigeria!
Na who straff pass dey win am! Haba, see the ugly girls na? No one "grain of brain". Stupid stupid uninspiring answers!
They all look like Timaya + Duncan Mighty.
See as Ms. Cross-Rivers head big like cold akara na? undecided No composure whatsoever as expected of a queen, she just dey cry as she win cos even she no expect am! She know say she no reach. . Typhoid kor! Sob-story!

1 Like

Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by yuzedo: 11:59pm On May 05, 2012
Btw, that Toke Makinwa and the other obscure-azz, dunderhead modafocker are the worst presenters in life! They should be sacked and sent to Yobe to fight Boko Haram! Dry jokes, forced accents, corny-azz displays. . Utterly pathetic I tellya! Silverbird is a joke for that faux pas!

2 Likes

Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by biozy(m): 12:17am On May 06, 2012
MBGN-Most Bedbruced Girl in Nigeria! Congrats o! Typhoid ko opa eyin ni! Rubbish show! Silverbird has lost brand!
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by gentleguy2002: 5:56am On May 06, 2012
ok
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by StateOfMind: 6:40am On May 06, 2012
yuzedo: Btw, that Toke Makinwa and the other obscure-azz, dunderhead modafocker are the worst presenters in life! They should be sacked and sent to Yobe to fight Boko Haram! Dry jokes, forced accents, corny-azz displays. . Utterly pathetic I tellya! Silverbird is a joke for that faux pas!

Thought I was the only one that noticed that the duo are the worst presenters ever! And that toke of a girl 'damed' all through the night too!! Mscheeeewwww!
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by coolguy2002: 7:06am On May 06, 2012
oooh
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by safarigirl(f): 10:06am On May 06, 2012
This must be the joke ☺₣ the century. How can Cross River win? She doesn't even remotely have the attributes of a Miss World contestant, those fat thighs and that old face would disqualify her before she could even get off the bus. We're going to be the joke of the whole competition.
Miss Rivers is more of a pageant material, slim and elegant. Kinda looks like Agbani, funny they're both from Rivers. She'll do well in Miss Universe though.
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by geogino(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2012
MBGN - Most BenBruised Girl in Nigeria.......
Re: MBGN Contest: Live On AIT And Silverbird by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 06, 2012
geogino: MBGN - Most BenBruised Girl in Nigeria.......

lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Gowns – Current Ankara Styles 2017 / What Brand Name Wristwatch Do U Wear? / Why Don't Guys Shave Their Armpits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.