Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake (13940 Views)

Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai / APC Overrules Buhari's Ban On AIT, Says AIT Is Free To Cover Govt Activities / Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Mynd44: 10:29am On May 06, 2012
yung blurd: grin omo this one na mars him dey live before. Rotflmao
That is the chief clown of the romance section
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Enouwem(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2012
190: [size=13pt]It might just be a prank to get eyes off em

and BOOOM they still go ahead 2 strike!

dont play wiv these muraf[i]u[/i]ckers

[color=#000099]MEANWHILE -

RIP RASHIDI - YOUR MUSIC WAS AN INSPIRATION AND SOURCE OF JOY TO ME, OMG HE DIED IN HIS STUDIO IN JAMAICA
[/color][/size]
R U OKAY?
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by drnoel: 10:31am On May 06, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin I am happy as well. I could not have imagine what would have followed. It is really unimaginable. I just thank God for intervening in time. Alhamdu lillah

I am rather disappointed cos it still doesn't solve the problem of Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Nobody: 10:43am On May 06, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Nobody: 10:49am On May 06, 2012

MEANWHILE -

RIP RASHIDI - YOUR MUSIC WAS AN INSPIRATION AND SOURCE OF JOY TO ME, OMG HE DIED IN HIS STUDIO IN JAMAICA
[/size]

DID you Take your Medications this Morning? undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by bakila: 10:52am On May 06, 2012
i_am_model: Rubbish! I don't want to know whether the call was fake or not. I just want to wake up one morning & think that the whole BH was a night mare. Tired of seeing the name making headlines.

No you will hear more about Boko haram, because it is an Industry where a lot of security vote of Billions of Naira will be misappro priated. Peoples yearnins and demands will be suprressed, political opponents will be checkmated by accusations of belonging to Boko Haram.
You should just sharpen you eyes and clean yours ears.
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by REDshouse(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2012
Why does it take bh 72hrs to denial the ait call. I smell rats. My opinion is dat the president has actually done the wish of bh and told them to disclaim the call and information as condition in their truce meeting. As we all know the fear of bh is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by abdurrazaq(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2012
@190, you‘re right. The denial may be a trick to ensure the success of the threat (which may as well be a lie).
This confirms that so many evils are being perpetrated in Nigeria in the name of BH just like some criminals messed up the name of the Niger Delta disguising as MEND.

‘Meanwhile, 190 you are hell funny.
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Nobody: 10:58am On May 06, 2012
[size=18pt]another saharareporters BS![/size]
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Ninilowo(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2012
Then AIT has a question to answer
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Nobody: 11:00am On May 06, 2012
Na wa for dis Country o,the whole thing is a script,that is being played out,hope it end well sha.God knows best.
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Nobody: 11:01am On May 06, 2012
Na wa for dis Country o,the whole thing is a script,that is being played out,hope it end well sha.God knows best.sad
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by amosy007: 11:02am On May 06, 2012
n.oxide:
[size=18pt]another saharareporters BS![/size]
how did u know its BS?
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Ibukune(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2012
so because security had been beef up and d attack cud not be posibu,bh had to deny it. they just trynna play on our inteligence
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by cyrexx: 11:26am On May 06, 2012
don't be fooled, the boko haram strategists are wise. they knew security has been beefed up and denying the phone call is easier than admitting that they cant fulfill their threats. MARK MY WORDS.THOSE BLOOD THIRTY FANATICS MAY ATTACK WHEN NOBODY EXPECTS. so we shd not relax our security.
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by ismhab(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2012
long live Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by mannyU: 11:27am On May 06, 2012
Jonah breath in breath out. Heave a sigh of relief n go 2 bed cos I'm sure uve missed 2 straight nights wiv ur heart in ur palms wondering hw u'll face dose mean lookin suicide bombers alone in far away Yobe of all places knwin dat they might evn be wearing xplosives as singlets. Knwin also dat if u dnt n God forbid they strike, pple will blame u. Hahahaha. Guess u not ready 2 hurt a foot talk more of dying 4 d 1.40M pple u claim 2 serve. Hweva Jona ma gud friend, immidiately u wake 4rm dis all important sleep of urs, go to wrk. Do not wait until they threaten again, making heavy demands dat will rob u of ur most treasured sleep. Bring them n their sponsors to book, chastise them like the've chastised ur pple n made ur pple to inturn chastise U wiv mockery n abusive languages. Grow balls ma friend n act like d true son of Otueke dat u are. Posterity shall mark u but whether positively or negatively its 4 u to make. Gudluck to U
Ps: Manny U
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by otus4me(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2012
wesley80:

I see, so He confirmed by putting a news story on SAHARA REPORTS and made a "reliable" UNNAMED source to issue a denial abi?
Guy, you need to improve your english because you are a boko haram member in this chat room. You are discharging with ease.
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Onyenna(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2012
Chubhie: How are we sure that the "source" close to the sect as reported by saharah is not fake? What is/are the yardstick involved in knowing the fake and original boko haram?

Wonderful question.....how sure are we ∂α† d̶̲̥̅̊ source reported by sahara is authentic?.....
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Y2kdon: 11:36am On May 06, 2012
Dis counter statement is to distract d mind of security men from being at alert to d due time.Lets focus n b vigilant
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by childluck(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2012
People pls wake up. There was nothing fake about the call, it was real! Why would BH wait till after 48hrs to denounce the call. Now that FG has threatened to expose the BH sponsors, now they come out to deny the call. They all know what they are doing and we are just like toys to them, even the FG. Now FG will no longer expose them and they will no bomb lagos and core Abuja. We are all sitting on a keg of gunpowder!!! Hold your corner tight!!!
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Onyenna(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2012
manny U: Jonah breath in breath out. Heave a sigh of relief n go 2 bed cos I'm sure uve missed 2 straight nights wiv ur heart in ur palms wondering hw u'll face dose mean lookin suicide bombers alone in far away Yobe of all places knwin dat they might evn be wearing xplosives as singlets. Knwin also dat if u dnt n God forbid they strike, pple will blame u. Hahahaha. Guess u not ready 2 hurt a foot talk more of dying 4 d 1.40M pple u claim 2 serve. Hweva Jona ma gud friend, immidiately u wake 4rm dis all important sleep of urs, go to wrk. Do not wait until they threaten again, making heavy demands dat will rob u of ur most treasured sleep. Bring them n their sponsors to book, chastise them like the've chastised ur pple n made ur pple to inturn chastise U wiv mockery n abusive languages. Grow balls ma friend n act like d true son of Otueke dat u are. Posterity shall mark u but whether positively or negatively its 4 u to make. Gudluck to U

Nice poem......honest lyrikos.... I wish everyone d̶̲̥̅̊ best including myself.........peace!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by wordychap: 11:47am On May 06, 2012
rubbish denial! fake or real, FG should go ahead n release names of suspected BH sponsors and let d vendetta begin!
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by sexyglow(f): 11:54am On May 06, 2012
kokoA: How manage you take sabi BH voice? Hmmm .. I supect you o. grin if this guy's name is not on that list, then its a fake list grin
grin
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 06, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 06, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by gabman700: 12:10pm On May 06, 2012
manny U: Jonah breath in breath out. Heave a sigh of relief n go 2 bed cos I'm sure uve missed 2 straight nights wiv ur heart in ur palms wondering hw u'll face dose mean lookin suicide bombers alone in far away Yobe of all places knwin dat they might evn be wearing xplosives as singlets. Knwin also dat if u dnt n God forbid they strike, pple will blame u. Hahahaha. Guess u not ready 2 hurt a foot talk more of dying 4 d 1.40M pple u claim 2 serve. Hweva Jona ma gud friend, immidiately u wake 4rm dis all important sleep of urs, go to wrk. Do not wait until they threaten again, making heavy demands dat will rob u of ur most treasured sleep. Bring them n their sponsors to book, chastise them like the've chastised ur pple n made ur pple to inturn chastise U wiv mockery n abusive languages. Grow balls ma friend n act like d true son of Otueke dat u are. Posterity shall mark u but whether positively or negatively its 4 u to make. Gudluck to U
@manny U
Don't b too much of a dreamer bruv, ur wish is really a tall order for d president.
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by Kachi01: 12:15pm On May 06, 2012
Looking at some responses whenever anything involving GEJ is raised in this forum, i can't help but ask, why are some nigerians so attached to their personal opinion that it sometime blindfolds them to see the real truth? We are on a ride both from boko haram and the press, until we reach where they are taking us....
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by oiseworld: 12:21pm On May 06, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin I am happy as well. I could not have imagine what would have followed. It is really unimaginable. I just thank God for intervening in time. Alhamdu lillah

are you a terorrist, abi u be boko haram? u believe them like mad, much more than you believe your existence. Am surprised !

Quick to discredit the president, but fast to recognize the voice of his boys boko!
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by LeJeun3: 12:29pm On May 06, 2012

MEANWHILE -

[/size]

Na only U and am dey d studio! U dey high finish.
Re: Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake by galadee(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2012
amosy007:
how did u know its BS?
wetin b BS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Officers Honoured In Dubai / Oyegun Reveals How Oshiomhole Is Killing APC With His “agbero Style” / Necessary Evil: Buhari Should Apologize To FCT Residents Over Name-Calling - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.