Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Who Is In Control Of The Fashion Trends? Find Out From Here! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Is In Control Of The Fashion Trends? Find Out From Here! (957 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa / Fashion Trends That Rocked 2014 / ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is In Control Of The Fashion Trends? Find Out From Here! by Monicamony(f): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2007
I love seeing some people creating their own fashion styles, not following the trends that goes and comes. People spend too much money on looking fashionable clothes,even on some clothes which are not so expensive but clothes seller will increase the rates that at the end they will be the ones smiling to thw bank after the clothes have been abandoned in the clothes box later in the day and when they see another different pattern they neglect the previous clothes and go on and on till they become somehow wasteful , No matter how hard they get their money they will go even into borrowing to measure up and i think this is not a good practice. People should realize and understand that they don't have to follow the crowd but stand out from the crowd by being modest, simple and graceful. I don't like how the media go about it either they are confusing people, and i think people should have self control and be able to wear what they love and not be pressurized at all. The point is People should wear what they are confortable in. Be creative, somebody thought of that idea you can do the same for yourself. Be creative and spend less. More doesn't mean you are fashionable. Such people can decide on how they want to spend their money but how much are they getting back? when after a month or less the clothes will be abandoned. Let save for our children, future and have a better idea on how to better our lives than follow follow, Create your own fashion trends, and you will be glad you did, who are we competing with anyway and what gain-medal are we expecting to get and is it worth it? If yes, then the ball is in your court. I just want people to think and be happy about their decisions.

(1) (Reply)

The 16 Finalist Of Nigeria's Next Super Model Contest 2013 / Igbo Clothes / What Your Shoes Reveal About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.