Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

2 Free Nigerian Android Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2 Free Nigerian Android Apps (1762 Views)

Nigerian Android Games ----connect 3 Pro Download Now And Support / Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free: / Who Don Hear About Hellofood FREE Nigerian Android Application? -mymobnet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Free Nigerian Android Apps by felifeli: 8:23pm On May 06, 2012
Anyone wants to help me test out these free android apps that I just created. You can download and install them from your device at the weblink shown below each of them.

Nigeria Video World : Dynamic video list of video from and about Nigeria fetched from Youtube and Google
http:///7wg973s

Nigeria News World : Dynamic news from and about Nigeria fetched from services all over the world
http:///87w43hv

They are still testing so please give me your response
Re: 2 Free Nigerian Android Apps by elnino3(m): 5:53am On Jul 19, 2012
your links are not working. please fix them
Re: 2 Free Nigerian Android Apps by walcolm(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2012
yep...both links are not working and that is very bad PR

if you are a code writer and you cant get a web link to work properly...it leaves a lot of
Re: 2 Free Nigerian Android Apps by elnino3(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
walcolm: yep...both links are not working and that is very bad PR

if you are a code writer and you cant get a web link to work properly...it leaves a lot of
My sentiments exactly
Re: 2 Free Nigerian Android Apps by tbenjis: 12:38am On Feb 28, 2013

(1) (Reply)

. / Finally Tecno M5 Is Out! Yipee! / I'm Unable To Update From Zip. Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.