Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. (871 Views)

Seun, Please Stop Ishilove From Closing This Thread To Hide Her Offense! / Open This Thread If You Love Bigvajina / Mobo444 Please Come In N Explain Yourself- Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 07, 2012
I didn't like the fact that there wasn't a single thread where we, the site members, got to ask Seun questions that we were wondering about him. About his personal life, likes, dislikes and any other intimate questions we had about who he is.
I have visited other sites and an interview thread existed. Why is he so cryptic? He frequents this site and interacts with members, so we might as well take the friendship to another level and try to know him better.
I sent him a mail asking about starting such a thread and he replied saying the idea sounds good, so I started the thread.
Seun, feel free to ignore any questions you don't want to answer.
[s]The success of this thread will reflect how much NLers care about/are interested in Mr. Admin[/s]
Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 07, 2012
So, my questions are as follows:
1. Seun, how rich has Nairaland made you? Are you swimming in money or are you doing moderately ok? lipsrsealed
2. Do you pay the Mods on this site? Do you?
I don't get why they carry their work on their heads as if it is their fathers property.
3. Have you ever considered shutting NL down for any reason?
4. What is your favourite board and why?
5. What do you think about Mark Zuckerberg? are you jealousing him? grin
6. You have other usernames apart from 'Seun', what are those usernames? angry
Let me stop here first. Brb.
Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 07, 2012
1. How did you draw traffic to this site when you first started it?
2. Have you ever met anyone who recognised you from NL in real life?
3. Do women bug you online for relationships/send love messages because you are the owner of this site?
4. What do you think about those other sites that try to copy nairaland like 'nairaland.xxxxxx.com' or 'nairaland.Bleep'?
5. Did you ever imagind that this site will get as big as it is today?
6. If you could change anything about how this site evolved over time what will it be?
7. How much time do you spend on this site daily?
Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by breathing(f): 2:11pm On May 08, 2012
Can you inbox me your number.

Right after you give NL the inbox feature!

@Fellis: woah, you really do have questions, wonder where he is gonna start!
Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by naanmin(f): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
Fellis rily has questions *phew* anywais Seun should please answer her cos she has 'almost' everything covered
Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by tpia5: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
he's very secretive, so i doubt he'll give coherent answers.

maybe you should ask mukina to reply on his behalf.
Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Abeg, if im like make he no answer. I have lost interest in the thread.

naanmin: Fellis rily has questions *phew* anywais Seun should please answer her cos she has 'almost' everything covered

wink I Copied the questions from a similar Q and A thread on another site.
Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
Yeah, tpia, I've always wondered; are you the woman in the picture in the link in your signature? Is that your picture?

1 Like

Re: In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. by malc619(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
SEUN WHERE ARE YOU ??

(1) (Reply)

Link To Importers Of Kitchen Utensils And Appliances. / BOMB Threat Shocks Shoprite, Enugu / Sexkill Unban Me In Politics Unit Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.