Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Still On Oau Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Still On Oau Post Utme (550 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Oau Post Ume Past Questions Now At Your Doorstep / News On Oau Predegree And Ume Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On Oau Post Utme by kayjegs: 3:30pm On May 07, 2012
I posted something here days ago and wondered why the thread was closed ny nairaland.
Anyway, the info is this: N2350 is the cost of the scratch card for the form. personally asked this in UBA Bank on OAU campus. I don't know if one can get it outside Ife.
I also went to the OAU Bookshop to check out post UTME past questions and answers. There are many of them but I had to check for a better one. It costs N600 which covers all subjects. There are many soft-copied past questions and answers online even on nairaland, you can purchase it too but I dont know how reliable that is.
I am a PG student in OAU who also had his first degree from OAU, so I know what obtains here.
You can ask your friends to help you buy the card and past question or better still come around yourself. You can save cost if you organize yourselves into groups and buy bulk whereby one person goes for the group. You can call me up in case you need help and info on 08090617157.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Postume Admission Info.check For Update. / Okonjo Iweala Laments On State Of Education In Nigeria / Edo Governorship Poll: Auchi Poly Sends Students Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.