Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

500 Naira And 1000 Naira Prayers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 500 Naira And 1000 Naira Prayers. (723 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500 Naira And 1000 Naira Prayers. by scopusng(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2012
last year my wife invited me to a church at Ikorodu.When it was time for prayers the pastor said those who had 500 naira should come forward for special prayers and surprisingly people came out with 500 naira for 500 naira prayers. After that, he said those with 1000 naira should come out for special and more effective prayers.Come see as people dey come out with 1000 naira for the so call special prayers for Success and Financial breakthroughs including my wife. I left the church immediately with my wife.

Na wao, so God now answereth by the amount you give to a pastor. Some naija pastors I hail. Una doooo.
Re: 500 Naira And 1000 Naira Prayers. by Goshen360(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2012
This is outright rubbish. When we start to talk against them, some will quickly remind us of touch not my anointed forgetting this same anointed is bringing shame to the name of God. Rubbish.
Re: 500 Naira And 1000 Naira Prayers. by Jack65: 4:31pm On May 07, 2012
grin grin grin Real business men.... Do you blame them ?? I dont!!
Re: 500 Naira And 1000 Naira Prayers. by ijawkid(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2012
Madness!!!

Recently in warri I was stroling on a sunday afternoon when the CAN president pastor oritsejafor passed with a convoy of armed men,mobile police men,while he himself was in a limo...

Then a gullible follower of his who was also on d road said """LOOK at my DADDY passing by""

Nigerians are fools...

And d guy was trekking seriously,and not dressed as good as his daddy....

Suffering seriously but praising and worshipping his daddy....

Cretins!!
Re: 500 Naira And 1000 Naira Prayers. by logicboy: 6:31pm On May 07, 2012
Goshen360: This is outright rubbish. When we start to talk against them, some will quickly remind us of touch not my anointed forgetting this same anointed is bringing shame to the name of God. Rubbish.

Nice, for once, you are accepting some negative truth of your religion grin grin grin
Re: 500 Naira And 1000 Naira Prayers. by scopusng(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2012
Anyway,looking forward to the last days. Loading . . . .
Re: 500 Naira And 1000 Naira Prayers. by bluejeff(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2012
Some of these 'men of God' keep making mockery of God's word. Some others make statement like 'my God is not a poor God' (ofcourse no one wants to be poor) So does it now mean that the the man in the village who toils everyday to make ends meet doesn't pray enough or serves another God ? All this kind of practices keeps converting pple into atheism.
Re: 500 Naira And 1000 Naira Prayers. by harakiri(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2012
ijawkid: Madness!!!

Recently in warri I was stroling on a sunday afternoon when the CAN president pastor oritsejafor passed with a convoy of armed men,mobile police men,while he himself was in a limo...

Then a gullible follower of his who was also on d road said """LOOK at my DADDY passing by""

Nigerians are fools...

And d guy was trekking seriously,and not dressed as good as his daddy....

Suffering seriously but praising and worshipping his daddy....

Cretins!!

Classic grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay On The Right Path (part 1) / PHYLOSOPHY OR SCIENCE : Which Answers The Big Questions Of Life / The Tragedy Of The Anglican Church In The U.K!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.