Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,303 members, 7,842,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

have you got a rhyme lets see it - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / have you got a rhyme lets see it (979 Views)

When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) / When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / You Think You Got Brains? Try This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

have you got a rhyme lets see it by Ozegbe(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2012
I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.
Re: have you got a rhyme lets see it by Ozegbe(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2012
the present present to be presented is presently present in the presence of the presenter
Re: have you got a rhyme lets see it by Ruqaya(f): 7:59pm On May 07, 2012
1.A boarder boardered about the situation on boarder.
2. I saw a sore, but the sore i saw is a saw sore.
Re: have you got a rhyme lets see it by Ajibel(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2012
This joke the joker is joking with is way pass dry to be joked with
Re: have you got a rhyme lets see it by Lucario007(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2012
Rhymes and sylables follow a hycue, there have to be five before you can call it a poem, what you guys wrote here is what primary students write when they are jobless -no offense to everyone except Ajibel-
Re: have you got a rhyme lets see it by Ajibel(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2012
^
Its like u didn't sleep well. .I'm a poet so I know what a rhyme is but don't exclude me next time smiley smiley wink
Re: have you got a rhyme lets see it by Ruqaya(f): 3:06pm On May 08, 2012
Lucario007: Rhymes and sylables follow a hycue, there have to be five before you can call it a poem, what you guys wrote here is what primary students write when they are jobless -no offense to everyone except Ajibel-
SND (sense no dey)
Re: have you got a rhyme lets see it by Ozegbe(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2012
Lucario007: Rhymes and sylables follow a hycue, there have to be five before you can call it a poem, what you guys wrote here is what primary students write when they are jobless -no offense to everyone except Ajibel-
AM very sure that even a professor wont understand what you trying to convey
Re: have you got a rhyme lets see it by Lucario007(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2012
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!! Don't you know the meaning of no offense? In fact i take that back, take offense you mad people of nairaland! Jesus!
Re: have you got a rhyme lets see it by Ajibel(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2012
^
Ntoooooooooo :p tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Human Race Story(funny) / ,, / A Big Question A Must Answer!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.