Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! (44176 Views)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 6:00pm On May 07, 2012
Here is evidence that the bible lies or worse, bears false witness;

Psalm 14:1
King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

So, the bible is telling me that all atheists are corrupt and have done abominable works? Is that not a lie?

Is Bill Gates, who is agnostic but doesnt believe in the Christian God a corrupt someone that doesnt do good? Bill Gates does a lot of charity and research in Africa.

Are people that set up atheist charities to help poor people evil and corrupt?

Are 64% of Japan, an atheistic nation any more corrupt than Nigeria (48% christian) ?

Is the bible not lying and bigoted towards atheists?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 6:26pm On May 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 7:03pm On May 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Clem45(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2012
logicboy: Here is evidence that the bible lies or worse, bears false witness;

King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

So, the bible is telling me that all atheists are corrupt and have done abominable works? Is that not a lie?

Is Bill Gates, who is agnostic but doesnt believe in the Christian God a corrupt someone that doesnt do good? Bill Gates does a lot of charity and research in Africa.

Are 64% of Japan, an atheistic nation any more corrupt than Nigeria (48% christian) ?

YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR IGNORANCE IS 1ST DEGREE.MAY THE LORD ENLIGHTEN THE EYES OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

11 Likes

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 7:16pm On May 07, 2012
Clem45:

YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR IGNORANCE IS 1ST DEGREE.MAY THE LORD ENLIGHTEN THE EYES OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2012
logicboy:

smh
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by LogicMind: 8:52pm On May 07, 2012
Clem45:

really? is that your counter argument?

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by harakiri(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2012
logicboy:

CLASSIC!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 8:59pm On May 07, 2012
harakiri:

CLASSIC!!! grin grin cheesy

Thank you!
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2012

80-96% of Japanese adhere to Traditional Japanese Shinto religion or Buddhism, but usually both together. Buddhism is Pagan but with a slight atheistic touch.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 9:06pm On May 07, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

80-96% of Japanese adhere to Traditional Japanese Shinto religion or Buddhism, but usually both together. Buddhism is Pagan but with a slight atheistic touch.

Yes, many buddhist dont believe in a God.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 12:18am On May 09, 2012
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by 2good(m): 6:17am On May 09, 2012
Clem45:

Somebody just prove your bible wrong and all you could quote is an ignorant statement? Religion really destroys the reasoning capacity of the brain

4 Likes

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 8:00am On May 09, 2012

King James Version (KJV)

Before we can determine if the Bible lied, you must first tell us: what is "GOOD" and "BAD" and who defined or defines it.

3 Likes

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 10:12am On May 09, 2012
italo:

Before we can determine if the Bible lied, you must first tell us: what is "GOOD" and "BAD" and who defined or defines it.

4 levels of defining good and bad

1) the individual (You dont need god or the ten commandments to know killing is bad)

2) the family (wife, husband,, brothers, inlaws all interact and learn from another)

3) the society (culture, education, environment)

4) the law (law putforward by kings or govt)

===============================================

The bible lied, no use beating around the bush

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 5:01pm On May 09, 2012
logicboy:
1) the individual (You dont need god or the ten commandments to know killing is bad)

Not all "individuals" think killing is bad. So what if I felt that it were right for me to kill you because you are a nuisance, would that be okay? What about someone like Hitler who felt justified in killing the Jews in their millions? Was that okay?

logicboy: 2) the family (wife, husband,, brothers, inlaws all interact and learn from another)

There are families that kill and teach their Children to kill their rivals in business, relationships etc, for example, The Mafia. Would that make it right, for children of such families to kill?

logicboy: 3) the society (culture, education, environment)

What about those people from communities where they kill seven people as part of the ritual to bury a king? Is it right then, since they learnt it from "environment", "culture"?

logicboy:
4) the law (law putforward by kings or govt)

Do we not know many governments like The Gaddafi government that encouraged killing of innocent citizens? The Taliban is also another government that legalized killing of innocent people. Do you think such killing is okay, only because its backed by government "law"?

logicboy: The bible lied, no use beating around the bush

The Bible didn't lie! You lie!.. And I have proved that in this post. Now do you agree that you are wrong on who you say defines what is good and bad? Meaning you cannot know what is good and bad.

4 Likes

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 6:43pm On May 09, 2012
italo:

Not all "individuals" think killing is bad. So what if I felt that it were right for me to kill you because you are a nuisance, would that be okay? What about someone like Hitler who felt justified in killing the Jews in their millions? Was that okay?

There are families that kill and teach their Children to kill their rivals in business, relationships etc, for example, The Mafia. Would that make it right, for children of such families to kill?

What about those people from communities where they kill seven people as part of the ritual to bury a king? Is it right then, since they learnt it from "environment", "culture"?

Do we not know many governments like The Gaddafi government that encouraged killing of innocent citizens? The Taliban is also another government that legalized killing of innocent people. Do you think such killing is okay, only because its backed by government "law"?

The Bible didn't lie! You lie!.. And I have proved that in this post. Now do you agree that you are wrong on who you say defines what is good and bad? Meaning you cannot know what is good and bad.

My God, you are really foolish! When did I ever imply that any of those 4 levels are perfect? I was explaining how human beings decide what is good and bad. Good and bad evolve over time but certain things are constant.

Do you also know what you did that was foolish? You started attacking each level as if they are not interconnected. It is the interactions within and between these levels that give human being an idea of god and bad.

Are you saying that there are people who do not know that murder is bad? Are you really that dense? Were Adam and Eve killing their children before the 10 commandments came? Even Cain knew that what he did was bad and that why he denied it when God asked him.

Do you also know what you did that was foolish? You started attacking each level as if they are not interconnected. It is the interactions within and between these levels that give human being an idea of god and bad.

The bible lies. It says that aheists are corrupt and do no good. Everyone knows that atheists can be good and can be bad.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 09, 2012
logicboy:
Were Adam and Eve killing their children before the 10 commandments came? Even Cain knew that what he did was bad and that why he denied it when God asked him.

Dude, are you an atheist or just an emotional christian that's mad at his god? First you say the bible lies, then you cite a different section of the same bible to prove your point. Do you now believe that adam and eve are historical people? Do you believe cain spoke to "god"??

2 Likes

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2012
logicboy:

Yes, many buddhist dont believe in a God.

its not exactly that. their concept of the supernatural is very different. they concentrate more on the forces. it may be noticed that most Buddhists also follow the traditional religion of their ethinc group. Eg. Tibentans - Bon, Chinese- Chinese Trad. & Confuionism, Japanese - Shinto, etc.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 7:00pm On May 09, 2012
Martian:

Dude, are you an atheist or just an emotional christian that's mad at his god? First you say the bible lies, then you cite a different section of the same bible to prove your point. Do you now believe that adam and eve are historical people? Do you believe cain spoke to "god"??

I am an atheist. I was assuming that you're a christian and so I used your bible to explain the point so that you could understand.

If you're not a christian, the point still holds people already know that it is bad to kill without external influence. Even cannibals do not eat their friends or families, they eat enemies of the society
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 7:02pm On May 09, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

its not exactly that. their concept of the supernatural is very different. they concentrate more on the forces. it may be noticed that most Buddhists also follow the traditional religion of their ethinc group. Eg. Tibentans - Bon, Chinese- Chinese Trad. & Confuionism, Japanese - Shinto, etc.

It is exactly that. Many dont even believe in the supernatural at all. They are only bhuddist or shintoist due to tradition. 64% say that there is no God. End of story.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by harakiri(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2012
@italo

No...not at all. It was not okay same way the biblical story god ordered the Israelites to wipe out entire civilizations due to their insatiable greed for more land.

There are families that kill and teach their Children to kill their rivals in business, relationships etc,
for example, The Mafia. Would that make it right, for children of such families to kill?

No it doesn't. Another classic example is the biblical story god ordering Abraham to slaughter his only son gotten at old age. Does that make it right? That is 100% attempted murder of the first degree but you wouldn't see that now would you?

What would you say about the biblical David who cut of the dick$ of 200 men all because he wanted to pay bride price to Saul?

Funny thing is there are countless examples in the bible where the biblical story god ordered "his people" to do the same very things you are condemning. Talk about hypocrisy at it's finest ebb.

The bible doesn't lie? Really? Tell me...how did Judas Iscariot die? There are two contradictions in the bible :

(1)Matthew 27 : 3-5 (He was remorseful after what he did, he threw the silver pieces on the ground in the temple and went into a field to hang himself. The pharisees used the silver to buy the field he died in and it was called "the field of blood"wink.

(2)Acts 1 : 16-19 (He bought a field with the silver, he fell down and his innards bust open).

Now...It's very clear that these are two different deaths. One says he died from SUICIDE while the other says he died from ACCIDENT after investing the proceeds from his betrayal. Which of these stories is true? It definitely can't be both.

Answer this basic entry question and i'll furnish you with a least two dozen questions that will have you asking yourself "what have i myself gotten into!!!"
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by 2good(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2012
italo:

You are really pathetic. Africa can never progress with people like you dominating the continent. Can't believe someone can be this backward in reasoning. I have a Deeper Life friend who was able to go to Cambridge University through the Gate's Foundation. Which pastor or church in this world give much to charity as Bill Gate through his foundation? This guy was once worth over 100 billion but have given out bulk of it to charity and you're here talking nonsense just to defend your religion. Remember that he eradicated polio from India through his financial contribution to the polio course.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Nobody: 5:41am On May 10, 2012
Martian:

i wonder oh.abi atheism has gotten an 'high priest' in logic boy
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Image123(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2012
High fool you mean.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 10:57am On May 10, 2012
Image123: High fool you mean.

How christian of you
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Image123(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

How christian of you
Very atheist of you to be a fool, what do you know?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

I am an atheist. I was assuming that you're a christian and so I used your bible to explain the point so that you could understand.
So that I could understand? You mean italo. And you do sound like a hurt ex christian.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 11:31am On May 10, 2012
Image123:
Very atheist of you to be a fool, what do you know?

Keep calling me a fool. grin

It makes you and your bible look like idiots
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Image123(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2012
The fool has said, there is no God. i do not insult you, sorry. i've met enough uneducated folks to know that you must be the fool referred to.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 12:33pm On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

My God,...

Enough said!

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 1:02pm On May 10, 2012
Image123: The fool has said, there is no God. i do not insult you, sorry. i've met enough uneducated folks to know that you must be the fool referred to.

You sound hurt. grin

Is it because your bible has been proven to be a big lie?

Are all atheists fools or is it that your bible is foolish for saying so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.