Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh (12511 Views)

Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live / Court Nullifies Removal Of Ndi Okereke-Onyuike, Awards Her N500m / Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2012
All these figures are just mind blowing, as usual nothing will be done to the looters.
Instead they will get handshake and national honours.
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 08, 2012
Ugly trumpet nostril ibo cow! Her nose looks like she can embezzle all the oxygen in naija if given the chance!
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by Hoodrat(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2012
The Bitch got taste on some good good.
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 08, 2012
igbsam: More reason why a woman should never be a president. Allison, Madam Ngozi and now this one. If a woman mistakenly become a president of dis nation, we will all wake up one money to see a newsflash that the nation has been sold with its citizens in it. wink

A woman or an Ibo man?

It should be known that our leaders are the problems to this country not any certain tribe or gender, once you mention something contradicting I am tempted to answer in that manner thus the bold above!
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 08, 2012
PhysicsQED: Just out of curiosity, how was that issue of her having fake degrees and/or employment history resolved?

"I am a proper professor - full professor. I teach" (just now on channelstv)
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by ochukoccna: 3:33pm On May 08, 2012
This Ndidi is one cocky and proud woman?
Even if NSE is a private company, do you have to clean out the accounts as long as the board has approved it?
Crazy megalomaniac!
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by otokx(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2012
Still waiting to hear her own side of the story.
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 08, 2012
My name is Bimbo Dara... (Ekiti State):
Were you the one invited to discuss your succession with SEC?

Okereke-Onyuike: SEC invited us once - myself, my #2 person and Sali Gbadamosi..
"In that meeting we made it clear to SEC...that the stock exchange culture has always followed a succesion plan.
...the exchange is not like a bank.
While some people are bragging about going to Harvard to learn, I go there to teach... grin grin grin
What they teach you is how to carry your people along..."
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 08, 2012
ochukoccna: This Ndidi is one cocky and proud woman?
Even if NSE is a private company, do you have to clean out the accounts as long as the board has approved it?
Crazy megalomaniac!

Got to hear her now -- http://www.channelstv.com/home/live/ -- full of aplomb and bragaddocio

Okereke-Onyuike : SEC and its goons took madam's birth certificate along with her marriage certificate? .. "Stock exchange does not have any money for anyone to steal.
I am not an angel, but I can say the word "stealing" or "killing" does not exist in my dictionary. If there was any money, maybe I can pinch a little. But there is no money" cheesy
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by ochukoccna: 3:46pm On May 08, 2012
Its so apparent Ndidi and Oteh have serious personal issues
Yesterday Oteh threw barbs, today Ndidi is retaliating with grenades
SMH embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'm believing the grapevine news that Hembe's committee was doing Ndidi's dirty job in the 1st instance
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by akpanbaba: 3:49pm On May 08, 2012
Wahala dey ooooo.I thought women had been delivered from the spirit of corruption that rules our nation
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 08, 2012
Madam goes for the nuclear option --- carpet bombing

Madam claims SEC must have doctored something [regarding non-happening meetings]
"They broke into my office. They went into other executives offices...they broke in"
"They cooked up whatever they like and deleted what they wanted to delete"
"The kind of figures they are talking about is money the NSE did not have"

"...Bayelsa governor came with his own crew..You know how they like to show off" (I wonder who that might have been) grin

In sum, madam does not think she is culpable of the charges leveled by SEC.
Interesting times.
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by bushwailo: 4:33pm On May 08, 2012
Of all allegations thrown at this woman the only substantial one is the
case she won against NSE on her unlawful sacking
I wonder if she has been paid her 500 million.
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by bushwailo: 4:37pm On May 08, 2012
This is exactly why I would think twice before serving this useless country
People are in a rush to smear you name.
And the first step for any office holder, is to rubbish your predecessor even
when they don't have a clue on how to run the office.
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by mbulela: 4:40pm On May 08, 2012
Nothing will come out of this.
This movie has a familiar ending.
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by ochukoccna: 4:42pm On May 08, 2012
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by naijaking1: 7:40pm On May 08, 2012
bushwailo: This is exactly why I would think twice before serving this useless country
People are in a rush to smear you name.
And the first step for any office holder, is to rubbish your predecessor even
when they don't have a clue on how to run the office.

Thank you so very much. Anybody watching the current characteristics of new appointees will easily see a pattern. From Sanusi to Oteh, the attempt has been "rubbish your predecessor" galor!
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by lumeneng22: 8:49pm On May 08, 2012
When will all these rubbish stop for God sake? Women & men should learn to fear GOD.

1 Like

Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by omodada1: 1:17pm On May 09, 2012
She is a shame τ̅☺ womanhood! I neva knew women are dis WICKED! ‎​​Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣k God she is not М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Mother, i wud ve disowned her. A disgrace τ̅☺ the̶̲̥̅̊ Family angryShe is a shame τ̅☺ womanhood! I neva knew women are dis WICKED! ‎​​Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣k God she is not М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Mother, i wud ve disowned her. A disgrace τ̅☺ the̶̲̥̅̊ Family
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by igboboy1(m): 12:26am On May 10, 2012
engineerd: Ugly trumpet nostril ibo cow! Her nose looks like she can embezzle all the oxygen in naija if given the chance!

lol at embezzle all of the oxygen in naija.hahaha

you are one funny ofe nmanu.... long live ofe namnus
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by oduasolja: 3:50am On May 10, 2012
what do u expect from igbos. act like saints but quietly stealing all they can .

soludo stupidity and criminality is what caused the banks to collapse.

sanusi got in there and all of a sudden the pack of cards rubbish he had built up collapsed .

he was claiming performer when in reality he was a thief helping other thiefs to steal.
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by martinosi: 2:43pm On May 10, 2012
alj harem: [size=18pt]Kilo de !!!! Na only you wey get this world, 186 Million on watches. Chai !!!! We have wicked people in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked[/size]

Okereke-Onyuike is just a scape-goat as they are deflecting the
real issue......The Corporate war between Herself & Dangote...
Re: Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh by igboboy1(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2012
oduasolja: what do u expect from igbos. act like saints but quietly stealing all they can .

soludo stupidity and criminality is what caused the banks to collapse.

sanusi got in there and all of a sudden the pack of cards rubbish he had built up collapsed .

he was claiming performer when in reality he was a thief helping other thiefs to steal.

HAHA says an ofe manu who is from the same clan as
1. the ota thief, stole 18 billion dollars in the name of electricity reform..yea right
2. the cocaine bandit, Tinubu
3. The Bank-ole # 1 of ogun...bankole
4. the pdp theif and police money big theif.... bode george
5. the "connection made me rich"..adenuga, wale tinubu, mko......

which Yoruba pesins wealth is through hardwork and not mago mago? Name one only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development / EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds / Anambra Election: Osita Chidoka Of UPP Cast His Vote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.