Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Winning Winners - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Winning Winners (728 Views)

Google's HR Chief: The One Simple Formula For A Winning Resume / Practical Steps For Creating A Winning Resume (CV) / Writing A Job-Winning CV: 5 Important Things You Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning Winners by cuteruth(f): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,

My name is Ruth and we are all going to run this Program called WINNING WINNERS.I believe its time for us to change our thoughts towards a better nigeria and for our own common good. its an educative and informative program so as to enhance a brighter future for everyoW

WINNING WINNERS ( PART ONE)

Acheivers need to have the ability, when the situation demands, to take control, activate the proper actions, breakthrough the barriers of resistance, and embrace opportunities.
Probably the most common stongholds in a person's life are past mistakes and failures. Throughout history,great people at some point in their lives have failed. Only those who do not try anything or expect anything never fail.

Here is the key to being free from the stranglehold of past failures,hurts and mistakes.Learn the lesson but forget the details. Don't roll over and over in your mind the minute details. The past is history.I t has no life - unless you continually breathe life into it.
Today is the day to begin to shake off those shackles of the past and move forward nto your future.
John Mason said " we must learn to profit from past mistakes, be forward - foccused and invest in the future.

VISION

“To the person who does not know where he wants to go, there is no favorable wind.”

~ Seneca

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.”

~ T.E. Lawrence

“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”

~ Hellen Keller

“Keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.”

~ George Bernard Shaw

“The real voyage of discovery consists of not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.”
~ Marcel Proust

for more information about us and what we do, send an email to surepeters@yahoo.com.
we look forward to your mails.

God bless

(1) (Reply)

Lock My Post? / Fresh But Very Urgent Vacancies / Would Love To Work In Nigeria or Other West African Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.